Monday, March 13, 2023

MPN--2023--CHAPTER 015

 


MPN--2023--CHAPTER 15





My PhotoImage result for images free funny faces



Mark Wayne Mountainpen Huntington Mohr

© 2006-2023, 'BOM' (Blogs Of Mountainpen)






ANY PASTED IN POSTS WITH OWNER ©'s ON THEM, ARE THE SOLE PROPERTY OF THE CLAIMANT, AND WILL BE REMOVED UPON RECEIVING NOTICE TO DO SO.




3:38 ANTE' MERIDIAN

EARLY ON MONDAY MORNING

13 MARCH, 2023

FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, USA, ESMWG




03-13-2023---DIGITIAL DATE








**BEGINNING TRANSMISSION---3:39 A.M.**


Okay, now the SPAMM-enemies R really truly asking 4 a major INFORMATION-EXPOSURE-COUNTERSTRIKE by the Mountainpen! None of U most likely will believe thisssssssss, BUTTTTTTTTT, big ass BUTT, and 'but people'; at precisely 3:27 A.M. AGAIN, and two early goddessdog moUUUUUUUUUUUUUrning's in a frikkin' row now; I was hit with a MAJOR UTILITY ASSAULT in violation of my CIVIL, HUMAN, AND CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS. I was speaking to LIGHTNING GODDESS DIANA Z.A., and POW-BAM, and without one tiny wee morsel bit of great tasting food, cooked and prepared by the great and illustrious Sir Chef Emeril; suddenly the attack on me began, totally unprovoked of course, as R all of my enemy assaults for coming up now on four solid futhermucking decades of time, YO!!!!!!!!!As stated at the beginning of the paragraph, the odds that two major ELECTRONIC-UTILITY ASSAULTS BACK 2 BACK, ONE DAY AFTER ANOTHER, AND AT PRECISELY 3:27 A.M., would B somewhere in the neighborhood of many dozens of millions to one against merely randomly occurring 2 me, or any of U as well. But folks, this did in fact happen 2 me, and just as literally several THOUSAND other similar and absolutely HUUUUUUUUGE things have happened 2 me as well, throughout the previous nightmare mucking years since this all started 4 me; oh lovely Mizz Sabrina Stuart of DARK SHADOWS, ever since this AUGUST OF 1986 DEAL ALL WENT NON-JOE SIVO-1980 DOWN, YO YO YO YO YO BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






How many mucking Hyper-Space-Me's, do we all have; Walter Disney, me' ole' fellow paramedic of those old cowardly World War II days??????????? How that “spurious Mister Dave C. Roth” seemed 2 know so very much about so many 'entertainment world related' items, and how I'll endlessly recall the great ADA who was helping 2 work on my enemy-problems in the early 1990's, Sir Ron Wirtz Senior, told me one day that it was beyond spurious about Dave, all the junk he knew that no ordinary person had any way of knowing, and how he had literally a darn ton of personal letter correspondence from dozens of hot-100 female AA artists, one in particular being Michael Jackson's sister Rebe. But I wish 2 now speak of another thing that I'll begin by quoting from this wonderful and cool ADA from the great illustrious CAMDEN COUNTY, NEW JERSEY PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE. So fat I've quoted several of his powerful advice-bites if you will, made 2 me either over a telephone or in person from the years of 1991-1995. I've blogged several of them on at least several different occasions for my wonderful great Blogaudianship. The bit about testing my enemies and thus causing them 2 always give me a reaction. The bit about seeing something in front of me while driving my car, and realizing that this is a distraction many times and that I need 2B looking into my rear view mirror rather than at the aerial crapola in front of me. Then the deal about Dave Roth, and his ability 2 know so much and B in a wild off the wall personal contact with a dozen or more top music 100 Billboard chart artists. Even the spurious way that seemed 2 meet up originally as two security guards both working in different capacities for a department store called CALDOR, late in the year of 1985. Another thing spoken 2 me by him was that, “All of my answers pertaining 2 my SARAH-WOES can B found in a place called Carlisle, Pennsylvania. But I never yet blogged a powerful thing regarding when internet was just coming into its own and starting 2B used by a few average folks who were not part of any laboratory or banking system or governmental agency, and things along this line that were all the original internet and existed all the way even in the latter days of the 1960's. This great ADA told me that he was in communication with a bunch of what today and now, I will descramble his choice of verbiage, calling them black-hat-hackers, and original 'flamers' of the internet, many who stayed onboard 2 become the hackers of black-hat quality in today's powerhouse online community, and may or may not B a part of my enemies, the now recently renamed by Morianity, 'SPAMM'! LSS peeps, he was sharing what today we call 'emojees' and no, I don't know how it is spelled and trucking dumb-ass SpellCHECKER HELLWRECKER doesn't offer me one wee bit of help, so read it and know that it's spelled as it would B pronounced, like the word 'emotion' only ending in 'GEE', and not 'SHUN'. Yes he told me that a code of these emojee things were used between them abnd him, and he was able 2 get a discussion going with them about me, and learned that they are what I now call, the SPAMM. This of course ended up going absolutely nowhere,other than 4 showing me that this soon 2 come computerized digitized age of hellishness is indeed and was, all a great big totally HUUUUUUUUGE part of this nightmare hell in my tormented life!!!!!!!! There R other things 2 tell U all concerning this. I did not do this earlier 4 the simple reason that I normally try and wait 4 peeps to expire (die) B4 saying stuff that might cause unpleasant things or feelings of personal embarrassment, unless of course, I feel that they R becoming a part of what is hurting me and wiping me out, thus ending any loyalty from me whatsoever.





Folks, here is another really powerful thing that I have opened up in small ways throughout these long-winded 17+ years of my blogging project, and right now; I am going to begin expounding upon a few of these connected items, that is, connected 2 my life of being trapped hopelessly in some unspeakable pure unadulterated HELL. My mom's statement 2 me, after she was brought back from death in the Kennedy Hospital of Stratford, New Jersey, in late December of 1997; went exactly as this following quotation here. “Mark, U shouldn't be here. It was some huge cosmic mistake, an accident, U shouldn't even have 2B here suffering in all of this”. This was her exact first words. No clearing of a throat, no asking for a drink of water, 'no nothing', to quote lovely 1983 Mizz Diana Ross. I swear this on my hellishness, on the blood of my Savior Jesus Christ, on my country and flag, on my love and devotion and total loyalty 2 my GOD (Goddess SSJKK), and I swear it on Morianity and pray 2 every powerful force in all of creation that if that quotation and event is in anyway a lie, I wish to endlessly suffer and burn forever, and rot away in DOGTOWN, AKA HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Folks this has a lot of MEANING, as it's part of a much huger and more powerful truth, involving my inconceivable search and quest 2 locate the great Almighty PINK GODDESS back in those middle 1990's times, as well as other extremely closely related things going on with me in my life in those times of 1994-1998. No one blog, or even days and weeks of continual typing of this horrendous message from HELL ITSEF, could ever hope in the smallest wee tiny way, to properly express the great incredible total truths that R involved in all of these wild unfathomable things on this Mountainpen's Morianity blogging-project, THE BOM!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, there R a few things that need 2B spoken after major assaults R done 2 me, me' kind folks out there in Cyberville, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will B getting into a lot of things this week, unless things begin 2 start abating, and normally when major utility assaults on me begin, it becomes a major “LAW & ORDER”--TELEVISION SHOW CHARACTER QUOTATION NAMED, MISTER ANDERTON, and pal of the fictional show's Manhattan District Attorney's Office, Sir Honorable Adam Schiff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He said thisssssssssssssssssssssssss exact thing where some distant cousin of mine plays a role in the episode as a firebug nutty kid, and Mister Anderton's grandson; “When it starts, IT STARTS, it never stops”. Any loyal L&O show fan knows exactly what is being referred 2 here, YO BRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















MOUNTAINPEN'S LUNAR PHASING CYCLE CHART:










MONDAY, MARCH 13, 2023



CURRENT PHASE IS: WANING GIBBOUS 6:6


N.M. WXC1 WXC2 WXC3 WXC4 WXC5 WXC6 F.Q. WXG1 WXG2 WXG3 WXG4 WXG5 WXG6 WXG7 F.M. WNG1 WNG2 WNG3 WNG4 WNG5 WNG6 L.Q. WNC1 WNC2 WNC3 WNC4 WNC5 WNC6 N.M.


















MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM


Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my enemies that are viciously persecuting me on this early Monday, and this thirteenth day in March, of the year of 2023, and who have struck me early this morning with DEATH BOWEL ATTACK CUBAN WEAPONRY, AND A MAJOR UTILITY ASSAULT AND ATTACK ON MY LANDLINE TELEPHONE SYSTEM AND LIGHTNING COMMUNICATION SYSTEM; on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, max.-power. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP4 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD.




Your old AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.


Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).


Computer, 'MAGNESONIC', on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.




EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



GO TO G-189, G-9173, under G-1133, CG-18, AND

S--------T--------O--------P.


THE DEATH ANGEL HAS BEEN ON ME ALL WEEKEND LIKE ALL GET OUT!!!!!!!!!

TIME: 5:02 A.M. Eastern-daylight-time-USA.


END TRANSMISSION.





No comments:

Post a Comment