Thursday, March 2, 2023

MOUNTAINPEN'S PERSISTING NIGHTMARES OF 2023, CHAPTER 002

 



MOUNTAINPEN'S PERSISTING NIGHTMARES OF 2023, CHAPTER 002


THURSDAY, MARCH 2, 2023


BEGINNING TRANSMISSION TIME: 2:15 POST MERIDIAN


WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, Sir Chester Frank of 1999.






Great peeps out there, there R so many turns and places to go and no matter what I do, I am fighting on several heavy war ravished fronts where I do not seem 2 ever B able to permanently resolve my life-issues at least 2 any real degrees of certainty. So just what am I really saying here, and what's me' 'MEANING' of life, to keep the great phony Donna Summer WFMU-internet radio club members endlessly happy and satisfied, huh Mister Jason buttwipe Forrest, oh sir? Well, I mean first off and most likely foremost as well that I never claimed 2 know it all nor does my blog and its content ever claim anywhere within its many voluminous words, that Mountainpen is omniscient and knows it all, as that is for lovely Mizz 1974 Patricia Hollister 2B doing,naught me Mizz 1983 Blake, mahm'! But there R indeed some powerful constants in all of this discussion for seventeen years and two months now, on this wild BOM-BLOG project, and I assure U all of THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








As with all of us all throughout our lives, I'm no exception; and that biblical promise does in fact hold true 4 me regarding nothing being able to happen 2 anyone that is totally uncommon 2 man, in this particular instance does indeed ring absolutely true folks. I am speaking about how we all “make it up as we go along”, or in better spoken semantics and attempt 2 describe this human phenomenon; my blogs tell a true story 2 this world while simultaneously, I feel better telling it and getting stuff off my chest which indeed is a really great psychological venting system. When these blogs began, I was clueless 2 many things that my unconscious mind was hiding as well as blocking out 4 my own protection and well being, again,just as any and all of U would likewise have happen should stuff that is beyond weird and outlandishly esoteric, go on all of your lives. We all therefore R merely a product of our endlessly changing, growing, and accumulating life's experience. I am not one tiny bit different in this aspect as anyone of U out there in Cyberville! So with my incredible story, you really do need 2C that as I continue 2 grow and learn and figure more stuff out from days long gone by from my past; then 2 my blogs and the things that I say as well as believe, will likewise then begin 2 alter as a direct result.








Things work a wee bit like the pix on these blogs that have connected to the net systems so as 2 keep refreshing the cam-views, such as the one shown here above, good folks. Go off and come back, and different cars R there and different things R going on, sometimes it is daytime, other times it is dark and is night time. Mister Ziggy Malyeska said it perfectly a long while back now on the beach at his fave-place in Atlantic City which is Y of course I have named the place, “Ziggy's Jetty”, and naturally he doesn't own one square inch of any of this real estate, nor did he ever, butTERCHEESE and BUTT-but, he did say something a lot in June and July of 1969, and it fits here quite well up in 2023 despite nearly 54 years of time rolling under the bridge. He would say 2 both me and several other peeps, “That's the way it goes”, leading me 2 write that song in late June after two weekends of hearing this upon several occasions. Please stop thinking like whoever it was back in 2006 or 2007 somewhere who made that comment on my blogs concerning my discussions about the Astral Plane's governing body known only by a handful-few in mortal world life, the “MILLIONTH COUNCIL”. This person said that “I am making it up as I go along” and folks, he or she is not a liar but any small stretch of the imagination. WE ALL R MAKING EVERYTHING UP AS WE MOVE ALONG THE TIMELINE OF OUR LIVES, this is as natural as breathing the freaking air, great peeps! It truly is as simple as that, to nearly quote the 'ROWE' from Colorado, Sir RED JOHN HENNINGSEN. However anyone chooses 2 believe my story on this now 17+ year blogging project called the “BOM”, one thing has never been denied by the Mountainpen (ME), Mark Wayne Saga-mud Songwriter Mohr; and this is simply thissssssssssssssss, lovely AMC-soap-show-Mizz Erica Cane. I MOST DEFINITELY AM MAKING THIS ALL UP AS I GO ALONG, BUTTERCHEESE BIG ASS BUTT AND BUT FOLKS; I am just continuing 2 tell all of U the truth2 the very best as I am humanly able to do so, and thus as I keep moving through my life physically as a ME-Mountainpen, I will indeed keep changing, growing, learning, reevaluating, and along these lines. I don't make up a thing in so far as lying or trying 2 deceive a single soul. I merely keep seeing stuff in a more UPDATED or IMPROVED fashion, just like our computer run devices all R endlessly doing, so I am fully aware that U all can perfectly relate to my logic here. UR the ones into the digital age a whole heck of a lot more than I am!!!!!!!







2006-2014 © MOUNTAINPEN

© MARK WAYNE MOHR BLOGS, BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2014



Original five blogs:

On Blogger since January 2006

Profile views – 2981

My 5 blogs:

















Wolf Wolf Wolf. I know three dogs that are blogging, but there may be more out here. Here below is a great link to a super blog. This Dogtown resident is having a blast vacationing on the Earth for a while. Check it out.












YEAH HE'S SAYING, “I LOVE YOU SARAH-STACEY KRASSLE, ALMIGHTY TEEN-QUEEN”.



YOUR WHITTLE YANCY HAS LEFT DOGTOWN,



OR HAS HE; PETE WFIL-RADIO-PHILADELPHIA, SIR HASSE?









http://piperbasenji.blogspot.com/2012/05/dalmatians.html








No great folks, it is definitely naught this following date:


JUNE 24, 2014,

TUESDAY MORNING, AT 6:55,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 73 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS STILL HOLDING 100%, and STICKY-YUK. ANYTHING CAN B CAPPED AND EDITED, OR SAID BETTER PERHAPS SHOULD ONE INTENTIONALLY B ATTEMPTING 2 DECEIVE PEEPS, FAKED! GEE-WHIZ!





MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM 3








MOVING TOWARDS THE 15 YEAR


CHAPTER 007

ONLY NOW, IT IS WAY PAST THE DARN '15-YEAR'!




Pageviews today

37

Pageviews yesterday

90

Pageviews last month

5,786

Pageviews all time history

55,646


I NOW HAVE JUST UNDER A TOTAL PAGE COUNT OF 350K, AS OF EARLY MARCH-2023























































Now when these blogs were new I talked quite frequently about CUZZ DON and his life editing concepts, and the great Olivia Newton John movie, long B4 the Alannis Morrisette movie, where she played the Almighty Goddess (Jehovah God) who got magically kidnapped here on the Earth by unscrupulous folks somehow. Pink Goddess was in a similar situation at the very beginning of her “EARTHLY” career as well, right people? As for the previous movie where they kept 'editing' and turning the tape in the fast forward as well as the reverse direction, only it was not just audio or video but actual 3-D life that was moving back and forth. This seemed 2 make a really HUUUUUUUGE impression on the mind of Cuzz-Don. I still remember thisssssss quite well lovely Mizz Luccisnakes from 1983, and this was B4 your 'AMC' SNAKE hissing sounds that U were complaining about by a good two solid years. So what is the correlation that I'm now seemingly attempting 2 draw here with all of thisssssss, you R most likely asking yourselves. Let's begin 2 explore and lay down a small wee foundation 4 today's whittle blog-lesson. All things exist in editable ways once peeps understand the concept of switching, and nobody ever needs 2 employ all sorts of complex and sophisticated syfy type of devices, and other stuff in order 2 accomplish these switching effects. Let me wrap it up and tie it all into my recent MAJOR BLOGGING WOE-WHIZ-ME HASSLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may have been switched in exactly the same way that I told recently back last autumn in 2022, regarding if I had taken my September 30, 2008 experience with the mighty Mister Nick non-movie-doggie Cannon; and tried to gain major wild blog cred by telling lots of detailed information when I came out of the experience to my Blogaudians. I most likely would have then been switched shortly thereafter into a universe where the PHILLIES HAD LOST INSTEAD OF WINNING THE 2008 WORLD SERIES BASEBALL! I did not spare anyone the full details on this matter, nor on many closely related OTHER MATTERS, on those blogs, and someone or something CAPTAIN SHATNER went on a fury roll 2 try and shut me down and FOREVER SILENCE THE DARN MOUNTAINPEN, YO BRO! There is a gigantic HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE story that is yet untold, and it is how many things including those two movies from the eighties and nineties, all fits into SWITCHING as well as these blogs, the “BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN” and even greater more inconceivable stuff 2, oh U awesome and wonderful peeps out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yessssirrrr, Mister James Rockford, we'll B most definitely getting back to all of this, and so please spare me those horrendous bone shattering blows, you and your mob-pals!!!!!!!!!!!!!












END TRANSMISSION ARNIE FROM CALI-KALI, AND I'LL B BAUCCHKKKK, SIR!



No comments:

Post a Comment