Tuesday, March 21, 2023

BB2AICI--CHAPTER 1

 



BB2AICI----CHAPTER 1






The initialed title stands 4 the following, good folks; and U will come 2CY it is and what it indeed stands 4 quite quickly and easily, as we move this along here. Spelled out, those initials above at the top of the page have the following MEANING:



BLAND BLOG TO AVOID ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE CENSORSHIP INTERFERENCE





I have come to a recent absolute conclusion, my great as well as not so great Blogaudians out there in Cyberville. Much of my woes with blogging censorship on the public site that once was quite free and American at heart and is no more sadly, called BLOGGER DOT COM, (BDC) is all 'AI' related. They obviously have been engaging programs in recent times or since somewhere early a decade back in the twenty-teens of this 21st century, and this AI (Artificial Intelligence) has the pre-programmed motive of taking blogs such as mine, and determining in any one blog-work, if it CROSSES TOO MUCH RED-LINED MATERIAL making it what they have come 2 call 'sensitive' on its 'blog-policy-guideline systems used by them 2 supposedly regulate just how much of any type of speech or information is permitted 2B posted up on their site. Hey, no one is arguing 4 one tiny moment that indeed, it is in fact, “THEIR SITE”, and if bloggers wish 2 post blogs onto it, they must indeed conform 2 all of its regulations and policies. The problem is that what they deem as 'sensitive' material, is 2 put it completely in an under exaggerated word choice here; quintessentially-elusive. Talk about attorneys, legalistic systems, and powerhouse lawyers truly earning their pay. With the ushering in of advanced AI, they R only beginning 2 embark on their upcoming incredibly financially rewarding careers. Words R being hacked out of my mind, and I know fully well that strange 'beyond Earthly' HALLS FAWCES are responsible 4 doing this hacking on my mind. There is a word 4 example that connotes a financially rewarding type of career, and later on 2 prove this hacking that is being done by them of course, and 2 interfere with my words spoken now, and when the hack-release arrives as it eventually must, and I claim this from a lifetime of experience with my personal interactions with this endless hellish nightmare between myself and what I now most recently have codenamed the Spammenies, but yes peeps, I will type in the word that I wished 2 say originally and was hacked out of saying by strange and Einsteinian SPOOKY-FAWCES. No people, the word that I am being hacked out of pulling up in my mind is not 'illustrious' or 'successful'; but rather a slightly less often used term. But back on my point folks, “AI” is going to alter things so radically, as it has recently come 2 alter MOUNTAINPEN'S BLOGGING LIFE, after a decade and a half of not having 2 put up with this additional woe on top of my already existing countless other woe-whiz-me troubles, not only making my life a lot worse, but I assure you great peeps out there, a whole lot of all of your lives also R about 2B changed 4 the worse by this soon 2 come deal that will invade ins way into just about all of the facets in our lives. These creatures are soulless, computers cannot think, a software program cannot think, it has NO ASTRAL TRUTH 2 IT, it has no origins in the great Plancktime, all it is and ever can B is a whole lot of magical electronic circuitry and wizardry that only software engineers of the top levels in computer-tech R clued into in any full or meaningful way. I began 2 put this nightmare together after the three HUGE freedom of speech violations on me back in 2022 on my ALPHABET-TWEET-BLOGS with the two chapters of “O”, “W” if memory is at all correct, as well as the 15th chapter in the following blog-book, BTAT. I realized after much serious cogitation and intense thought and analysis that the only possible thing happening here is that if too much stuff gets said in any ONE CHAPTER, this signals a RED-LINE-NO-NO-CROSSING. It is all entirely automatic and mechanical, or artificially created machine intelligence that looks 4 certain stuff, such as AN AMOUNT TOTAL, as well as certain subjects and spoken names of things that when placed together in a wild magical computer software programming system, the machine will eventually spit out a RED-LINE-CROSSING-NO-NO-NOTICE, and bring down a blog. I can post up my CHAPTER-25 recently removed blog in smaller piecemeal parts, and I know I can, without making the AI-programs mad at me, it is only the amount of things that they do not wish 4 me 2 say that upsets them. I can say all of it, just not all at any ONE TIME, as otherwise, Y would I have the stuff that was removed all up there already, as I do. All anyone needs 2 do is go and click a link that goes further on from where I posted that recent 2007 stuff, as all of it is up there, merely not in 'good read-quality'. This 2 me has all been proven, and whether the blogger folks wish 2 deny it or admit it, I NOW KNOW FULLY WELL, THAT THIS IS WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME. As long as I never tell or say 2 much RED-LINE-CROSSING stuff IN ANY one blog-work, then it should post up and remain up. Ill bet dollars 2 donuts that if I follow this guideline, I will B able 2 get my message out, but still, in the meantime, I do plan on getting my own website on the WIX or some such similar site on the net, and then post up my blogs without fear of this nightmare insane recent times AI induced censorship. Right now I'm dying 2 tell a zillion things, and I know that my few true loyal MORIAN-FOLLOWERS out there in Cyberville, have figured out all by themselves, just a whole lot of basicly what it all is, and if I attempt 2 make one long blog and say 2 much at any one time, well peeps, U know it will B censored. The Gmail that Blogger sends 2 me insists that nothing is removed and is simply put behind a sensitivity warning screen, only I am unable 2 access it and it is not showing up at all on the title page to the right of the opening of a blog, so I don't know what game they R playing with me, only that they indeed R playing games with me. Reminds me of the MIMI days and my miserable daughter back in oh-Marola-eight!





I wish 2 get into so much, and if this was my future blogging on WIX or some similar site, I could; only 4 right now, I cannot. I want 2 discuss stuff about my last days of the nineteen-sixties, the magical girl on 10-SC Avenue, Goddess Scylla Pink, the incredible dreaming interaction that SHE gave 2 me, and yes, in a much larger and detailed way that ties the entire family into all of it, even family that comes from the great windy-city, and leads into the great P-45. Things that I know and can tell would get me knocked right off this blog site forever, as if they think what I have spoken of so far is a REDLINE-CROSSING, WELLLLLLLLLL, Mister R.M. Nixon Sir, I need naught go on with trying 2 make this point any clearer or better, do I? When I jokingly discuss the Macy Club, or type in a lot of my teasing WOW'S” in a long row; what is behind it all goes so much farther than anyone out here could even begin 2 imagine. Hey, don't even try. BUTTTTTT, I promise that eventually on my own website, B it WIX or whatever; I will tell the entire thing until I AM EVENTUALLY REMOVED AND MYSTERIOUSLY MURDERED! Now what I plan 2 do until I do have my own system up and no longer need 2 depend on BDC, is simply to follow my own rules that pertain 2 what I now feel that I know about just what is trying 2 shut me down. First, I may need 2 apologize 2 my Blogaudians 4 intimating that any of them may B the ones who R reporting me. I think now that this is way more autonomic, and thus being done through an AI software program or some such similar type of thing. Being human and with an astral source, Mister Sky Rumson Sir, I can out think U by simply realizing that there is some form of maximum speech determination deal going on, something that says that at this point, too much content is there on this blog and it might cause a few peeps 2 begin 2 seriously ponder and wonder about maybe Mountainpen not being a total flake, so it has 2B stopped at that point. So all I need 2 do is 2 break my stuff up and only say so much each day. With this I can at least keep telling stuff. I cannot do what I wanted, so they do win on that front, I won't even try denying that 2 a soul. I wanted 2 have my blogs the way I felt would best make peeps listen and produce the minimum factor of doubting my tales of major truth. Now, I need 2 operate within a more stringent set of parameters that I know have been set up against me. So until I can have my own site and my own blogs on that site, I must B a willing BDC slave 2 their systems and rules. Who is kidding who peeps? We all know what is behind it, who is behind it, and I KNOW THAT U ALL KNOW, U have been watching the very same TV, internet, streaming systems, news, that the Mountainpen has, and I know that most of U out here ain't dumb! So I must now work within a new and more powerful set of containing factors in my attempt 2 tell the world my story from total hell (DOGTOWN). But beggers can't B choosers and they never could, and we all know this.






This blog is now going 2 terminate at precisely 1:45 A.M. On this early Wednesday moUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrning on 22 March of 2023. We have a last quarter lunar phase today, and notice too how spring was brought in after a two week slight back off, with a MAJOR HIT ON ME, AKA a super BOTBAR DAY, and of course the cause of it was my major internet Spammenies attack, and I t was planned obviously right along with my endless hellish woes of ICPE-APE as well as in correlation with MAP (Magnetic Percentage Technology). I know that many of U know that this is all real and true.





No comments:

Post a Comment