Wednesday, March 22, 2023

BB2AAICI--CHAPTER 2

 



BB2AICI----CHAPTER 2


late on Wednesday afternoon, March 22, 2023


Lunar Phase: Last Quarter Moon (LQ)






The initialed title at the top of the page stands 4 the following, good folks; and U will come 2CY it is and what it indeed stands 4 quite quickly and easily, as we move this along here. Spelled out, those initials above at the top of the page have the following MEANING:



BLAND BLOG TO AVOID ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE CENSORSHIP INTERFERENCE






We R gonna' stick with the title name despite my dumb brain screwing up the abbreviated wordage by the elimination of one of the needed “A” words, as it should B reading a title of, when naught abbreviated, lovely 1983 Mizz Blake of AT&T's Annoyance Caller Bureau; (BB2AAICI, as I somehow left off the 'AVOID' word and thus one of the 'A' letters. We will just go with it now and simply deem this 2B understood by anyone viewing these chapters.






I am now at 'HIGH CALLIOCAREYOTAMMIC' TODAY, AND CLOSE 2 ANOTHER MOUNTAINPEN-FAMOUS B-O-T-B-A-R DAY, me' fwolks. WEIN-SOSO? Yes peeps out there in good-ole' Cyberville AKA Cyber-Village, indeed what else is new, same old same old, the age old question 4 the poor pathetic pitiful NON-RON whittle loathsomely me? I awoke out of extremely unpleasant dreaming interactions around twenty past three that I will tell U about, remember that these blogs will B blander from now on and never say or tell too much at any one given sitting or CHAPTER, 2 keep the AI-sensors happier. They did eventually decide 2 post up my CHAPTER-25. Guess the blogger owner/genius minded folks R2 capable of errors as their message 2 me on me' non-BJ-Gmail had said they were flagging blog Chapter 23m not 25 and it was not 23 that was messed with, it was 25, and now, praise pink-G, it has been somewhat restored. The part at the end either never properly pasted or was removed, and this will B talked about at a later time, as the important parts did get put back up. There is a whole lot of stenches 2 get 2 but I will naught B doing anywhere near as much as I would like 2. Censorship here in the USA has become and 2 use the now quoted new-age expression, the “NEW NORMAL”. Not only were the dreams quite unpleasant 4 me, the day has also gone quite rotten. I no sooner got up and began thinking of the dream when those buttwipe old-hippie-wannabe motorcycle riders who love to annoy by riding all around the park where I am living in noisy stupid bikes, looking like Cathy-Cody-non-Carrie-'weirdo'-out of place sixties freaks, a man and wife team; and they R still at at as of the time I came back in here after being out for half an hour on a short local shopping errand at Publix Grocery Store of Taylor Creek. First I try 2 buy some Mountain Dew 12-Pack sodas at the neighboring CVS Pharmacy store and the prices were beyond absurd and WEEEEEDEEEEEKWUSS Mister Kaiter-1967 sir; and I tried asking a question to a young girl employee and she couldn't speak enough English 2 help me one bit. I never dreamed in my wildest fantacies as a yo9ung man that THIS COUNTRY WOULD EVER B TOTALLY REDUCED 2 THIS ABSOLUTE TOTAL NONSENSICAL CRAPOLA ON STEROIDS!!!!! So after walking out of there empty handed I drove 2 the Publix on the other side of the Taylor Creek Shopping mini-naught-MIMI-mall. This is where I purchased a bag of onions that were Publix brand and also on a sale price saving me two smacks, and then I bought a couple of hamburger meats 4 beyond outrageous prices and two 12-Pk sodas, coming 2 a nickel under 41 smacks after the tax. This world is shot beyond any hope of repair, and 4 those who blame this on Biden, UR total idiot fools, and when the king does make his eventual come back, WE R ALL DOOMED FOREVER, and then my blogs will become total non-Mizz 5-D Macoo SOLID-FREAKING-GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will B2 late of course, but U all will want 2 look me up and KISS ME, 4 cryin' out loud, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously the great man is in need of persecuting me today for the ICPE-APE-TECH deal that is now coming up on being 37 years old this August, me' gwate fwolks out there!!!!!!! So I went 2 the CVS and then 2 the Publix, and I had a private piss-bubble piper airplane follow and dog me the entire time that I was out. Yes spellchecker, UR totally correct, as I as well as anyone else going through nearly 4 decades of this nightmare, indeed should B completely outrageous outraged, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!





MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAGNESONICCCCCCCCCCCCC





MMMMMMMMMMMMMM----ALL GENERAL ORDERS. ALL SPECIAL ORDERS. ALL COMMANDS. BOTH TECHNOLOGIES USED, ZD AND AD. SCAN FOR WHOEVER IS MAKING MY LIFE A LIVING BURNING BREATHING NIGHTMARE MUCKING HELL ON THIS MARCH 22, 2023 DATE TODAY, WITH NOISE AND AIR PERSECUTIONS. CUM-PUKE-HER: ON AN ‘I’ TO ‘D’, A/B-TONE, PPS SYSTEM, EMPOWER A CRUSHED AND SINGED I-O ON YOUR T-B. You’re A/B tones will sound now.



A-TONE: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



B-TONE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE







G-901, under CG-2985735448, under G-189, and STOP.









Yes the SHAPEL is real, and you can see the hell I am going through today here at the library as it is unrivaled on any other previous ****ing c*** time here. This is why they tried to hassle me earlier with the SAVE s*** not letting it save to the drive without long waits. All computers here are effected, and the library staff tells me it is impossible for a hacker to do it, only one guy says to me, impossible by any standards that he understands but that IT DOES SEEM TO BE HAPPENING 2U, and he is correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only TYPE 3 EXPLORATRONS can do these things because a T-3-E is able to be energetically in control of anything, and thus, there is almost nothing they cannot do; and the agencies know this and they have figured it out; and they know that if anyone ever believed my story, it would cause an instant ****ing c*** panic that would wipe out the global economy in minutes, and they are correct, IT ****ING C*** ABSOLUTELY WOULD, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the same reason GOD is all powerful. Energy or SPIRIT has basically an unlimited way to control or manipulate any and all physical realities. I truly know now what poor Mizz Anita Hill went through when she tried to type and use her Word-Programs, and she explained this in a letter to my pal David Roth, and back when I read it after he shared it with me, I did not understand any of it then as this was B4 my blogging ever began by at least a half a decade. But she had indeed been placed on the SHAGPEL after her run in with great powers in our government. By the way, Paula King did not rape me 27 years of spaced apart time, it was 29 years, as I got mind hacked by these TYPE-3-EXPLORATRONS (Halls Fawces), same thing. It was naught Mizz lovely AT&T Blake, 1994, it was in 1996 that she came to Highview, but she did come two years earlier in 1994 when I was living there and had just first moved into there and had met my pal Sir Art Crane at the Super Walmart Store Shopping Center and she tried to kill us with her car that day. If I had ten ****ing c*** bucks for every goddarn time the MISOE has assaulted me one way or another at public shopping centers over the past four decades, I would have an extra thousand smacks in my checking account right now peeps. I am going to go home shortly, and phone the Federal Communications Commission, and complain about the computer hacking here at this library, as well as the hacking being done to me at me’ residence on my ****ing c*** ass ROKU-TV system, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO ME’ DAMN BRO!!!!



Posted by mark wayne mohr at 12:33 PM

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest




By the way folks, back up here on this just-about-2-go-BOTBAR 22nd day in March of 2023 YO, I had YET ANOTHER FREEZE OUT AND TOTAL RESTART OF MY 'BLERKEDOFF' ROKU-TV-SYSTEM, and this was a few days ago, and also, the day B4 yesterday, I had another interruption on my landline phone system where the Spammenies made it suddenly go into this super-loud DEE-DEE-DEE-DEE-DEE that never stops and is twice as loud as the normal DEE-DEE-DEE-DEE-DEE -SOUND that many of us remember from older landline phone service days when a phone is taken off of a hook. Also it always stops after a minute, only this twice as loud sound goes on indefinitely until the phone is back on-hook-again, oh FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION SIRS, and retired old Cooley Hall pal, Mister McDowell.





Folks, I may naught have had 2 suffer through being Bobs' whittle DITM as was poor ole' Sir Alan Pennock back in the autumn of 1972 in the rear wooded area behind the Cooley Hall on Hopkins Lane, but there is a story 2 tell U that has naught been told as of yet regarding the great GATE on KINGS HIGHWAY on the south and opposite side of where Bruce, Bob McD, and myself were on that day. I may have told a few things on earlier blogs from the prior half decade here and there regarding the inverted apartment number movie studio and this area, but there is quite a bit more 2 tell, but these bland blogs dare only say so much AT ANY GIVEN TIME; REMEMBER PEEPS?????????

SOOOOOOOOOO, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.





Now quickly, my dreaming woes from just hours ago: I was living in Collinwood or actually on the Astral Plane, in my Flower Wing of the Ricktown Manor. The phone system in the drawing room there was connected 2 a Privecode Machine, and the entire town of Collinsport had a three digit coding system for their emergency called-numbers that worked similarly 2 the way that Privecode operated. You would call one number 2 connect into it, just as in my Atco, NJUSAESMWG home on the mortal plane of existence when in 1983, I lived there and first began using this machine. Many things happened and I won't get into it, at least not on this particular blog and today. Suddenly there was a huge fire in the drawing room, and I called the emergency line and got a recording on the phone telling me something about code-590, and using it to report all house fires. There is so much more but the main thing is that suddenly a number was also given 2 me that said “2 automatically extinguish a house fire, use code # 713. I hit the 713, and instantly this absolutely non-Sanders “HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE” fire just mysteriously suddenly was no longer there in the room. There is a ton of stuff 2 go on with, but remember folks, I need 2Bmindful that some weird AI program only allows me 2 say 2U all, SO MUCH AT ANY ONE GIVEN TIME, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!







END TRANSMISSION FWOLKS & SIR WHAAAAAA-BIT FWUDD!

























No comments:

Post a Comment