Thursday, December 10, 2015

Supplemental Blog Entry Number 2 for December 10, 2015


Good day, kind folks:



If you are reading this blog anywhere other than BLOGGER, and wish to read it in color, and with links, photos, charts, and other net-candy that does not post on many other places, then please click the link.



To Wordpress:



Those in charge and site owners. I do not care who sub-blogs my stuff, nor if you wish to run ads or not on these blogs to help defray your costs, so long as you never send money to me, as this may mess up my disability benefits until I reach an older age where there is no maximum income to worry about, or loss of benefits. You can run a zillion ads for all I care. Also a zillion peeps may sub-blog me, right down to the MOUNTAINPENS Plural Bloggers, as I think my daughter and her people are behind running this, but cannot tell for sure. I do not care. Anyone may do whatever they choose, so long as I can blog my blogs, and nothing interferes with that.



To go to where I blog at BLOGGER, here is my link.










Have a nice day, everyone.






This is merely a copy of what will appear at any posted sites that are rented and public, after today, except for the site called BLOGGER DOT COM, owned and operated by Google and Microsoft or whatever/whoever, as times change faster than a cat on fire runs and slides on a road of slick ice!


END TRANSMISSION.








No comments:

Post a Comment