Sunday, December 6, 2015

Chapter 12, AMP-CEMB


CHAPTER 12

AMP-CEMB



So did Roddenberry's doppelganger want me to understand this in the future where I am living now, since the day I bought that videotape at the local Good Will Store, here in Fort Pierce, along with a dozen or so others, of Star Trek original shows, and this one being the one called, “Where No Man Has Gone Before” from 1966? That love sonnet that I indeed wrote, thirty years later in 1996, for my PINK GODDESS, ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH; most definitely couldn't have been known about by the human part of Mister Roddenberry, and his team who created the great show called STAR TREK! This infinite being has infinite energy, that isn't even energy as our understanding presently identifies this with, and as I said; this god who has many countless beautiful awesome names, also becomes a personal god to each and all of us. How can it be heaven if this is any other possibility?



















Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 1 through 25 of 28 entries.


















Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002153196
1996
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
SRu000332786
1996

















Only a dam fool cannot see while there is a little more than one Adele of months left, before the final great Biblical Prophecy, of the generation not passing away that witnessed the reestablishment of Jerusalem, and National Israel; and then comes the very misunderstood post tribulation period and the rapture of the Christian church, another hugely misunderstood idea and mistranslated, that UFO BUFFS the planet over, are anxiously looking forward to using when it happens, if it happens, to explain away the raptured (abducted) church, by the Christ-Aliens, if you will. I jokingly discussed many ideas, with both Professor Jackson, and Shorty MacInvondi, and those little metaphysical telephone conversations ended up on a future device and invention, now called INTERNET. Who knew back in the beginning of the nineteen-nineties, when internet was merely science labs, banking and financial institutions, and government locations and agencies, for the very most part. And then along came the great and wonderful mister Clinton, and Mister Global Warming Gore. WOW THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you really believe that that episode on 1966 Star Trek, and my 1996 song of great love to Almighty Sarah Krassle, can be some wild and weird off the dam wall coincidence, kind folks out here? Hey you know what. Believing that is about the same odds that ISIS and ISIL are warm cuddly social clubs who love all Americans and freedom! Great speech, President B.O. Sir. Keep up the good fight my friend, and kind sir!









The great United States Copyright Office, when they put the order of my musical projects together on their web-page, that number 14 and 15, are the numbers corresponding to that love sonnet that I indeed wrote in 1996, “SARAH” and here is another fact to be considered in the decision making process of whether you can honestly and verily believe, that this is all the ravings of a lunatic, when I seriously discuss this world being controlled by some form of what my Morianity has called and labeled, the Exploratronic Supermind Society.

Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002153196
1996
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
SRu000332786
1996

I was 14 and a half, or in-between being age 14 years and 15 years, when Sarah said those two very magical things, on Tennessee Avenue, in Atlantic
City, New Jersey, USA, ESMWG, in the summer time of 1969, and I'll quote them now, as both times, she said these things not to me, but to another person, but very loudly as she could see that I was there and in earshot to hear her say these things; “YOUR FRIENDS ARE IN TH ESHOP”. “I'M DARKER THAN YOU ARE”.









Then by pure random, and random is merely a cosmologically disguised pattern, by the way people; the great and powerful (GAP) U.S. Copyright Office, decides to number those two projects that I had completed and sent to them, in the year of the great STAR TREK LOVE SONNET, Mister Gary ESP Mitchell, numbers 14 and 15, as in the average of 14 and 15 is 14.5, my precise age during my final time near the great ALMIGHTY SARAH KRASSLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













Last night, folks, I had powerful dreams that Sarah was taking her long light brown hair, and dangling it all over my face, the way I love her to do so very much. She told me that “I am THAT-BOY, and always will be, that SHE is the great I AM, and will never ever go away and leave me”. Hey, I guess no matter how many times Cuzz McGuire damages my car, or Nick for that matter; SHE is not ever going to stop loving me in eternity, in HER great city, SAHASRA DAL KANWAL. So go and choke on that one; Cifaloglio-Harvest Darius Deezy, and Mister T3E Cannon, YO!!!!!!!









The great PINK-GODDESS of STAR TREK; gee, just what is going on? First, as I stated; I come right out and openly tell that I do not believe that the creators of STAR TREK were totally from here in this universe. I believe that in a parallel universe, doubles (doppelgangers) of them such as Mister Roddenberry, became what Morianity refers to as TYPE-3-EXPLORATRONS. Simply put, the more advanced doubles of the people, who we know here, only as THEM, and not them plus their controlling-double who is asleep physically from their parallel universe and dream-controlling their double here, so that they will do something or not do something, or whatever the case may be, that is behind most if not all 'T3E' activity. So why then does Roddenberry and the Trek Peeps, create not only this show, and all of the great spin off shows and movies that followed? The only possible thing that could hope to answer, is that a huge army of the fifth dimension uses this jack-in gamer simulation we call the cosmos, to play a wild game. Like hyper-WOW, Mister R. H. Macy, sir!!!!!






Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:







Search for:
Search by:
Item type:






















My PhotoImage result for images free funny faces



The FEDERAL BUREAU of INVESTIGATION is a really great part of the law enforcement system, and I always respected the great Mister Hoover, who once over saw the ops, when it was a relatively new organization. Still, people have indeed told me this, and I sure as Store High In Transport ain't a lyin' about it; kind folks!!!















  •  




































THESE ARE BUT A VERY FEW OF MANY MANY GREAT PHOTOS, FROM THE GREATEST APP I KNOW OF, THE WEATHER BUG, (TWB)!!!!














Who is more gorgeous than Mother-Nature, I asketh ye? Truly I say to you, believeth not in Mountainpen, but thou canst ignore Morianity! OK, Mister King?









Graph of Blogger page views
Pageviews today
19
Pageviews yesterday
185
Pageviews last month
2,025
Pageviews all time history
102,644



Global Audience, in shade-ratio popularity:








Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers





OK, Mister late and 2-LATE, JOHN KINK, and PAULA?





END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment