Friday, December 18, 2015

GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS, CHAPTER 5/6-PART B










THIS IS THE 'B' PART OF THIS BLOGGING TEXT.


















































GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS, CHAPTER 5/6—PART-B








More Maps
 
View the previous image
View the next image

Weather Map Controls
Regional Satellite Radar
Local
National








WELL KICK MY ASS, CHARLIE BROWN.

I SMELL MORE THAN ENGLISH BLOOD, FEE-FI-FO-FUM.













The sum total of the pieces and parts of Mountain's life, for those who have studied it on my ten year blog project, is as Dawn-Marie King said so perfectly and accurately with her world famous saying that I think she may have started, “It is what it is”. Still I started things somewhat earlier than this, just by living in Atco, New Jersey, USA-ESMWG, at 134 Norris Avenue. This address, somebody or some group, millions of years ago, already planned and made total sure, that I would live at for two thirds of one year of time. Taking that number-street address's number of 1-3-4, the 34 is beyond unmistakable, as in only ONE 34 that matters, and that is the year that follows of 1984, that is mathematically reached by the two forward mode arithmetic functions, done twice, you know; (34), 3+4=7, 3x4=12. Then 7+12=19, 7x12=84. So now we have the 19 and the 84, and this, when we place these two numbers together, is 1984. But then there is one more magical little piece of symbolism here, at that is the Atco street address, of the home that I rented in 1983, while my choking condition was given to me by my WOMO-MILITUFORCE ENEMIES. We take Dawn-Marie King's magical little “IT IS WHAT IT IS”, and we get 5 total words in her sentence. The first word 'IT' is word-1. The second word 'IS' is word 2. The third word 'WHAT' is word 3. The fourth word (second ) 'IT' is word 4. The fifth and final word (second) 'IS' is word 5. Now in this pasted in sentence below, I have two colors used.







IT IS WHAT IT IS




Observe the story this 1983 street address appears to tell, in its quite magical flash-forward state. When you use the word-numbering of 1-5 in this powerful sentence, what comprises th eword for the great Babylonian goddess who went onto be used in more sinister and dangerous global problems in this twenty-first century, 'ISIS', is made by combining the word numbers of 25. Then taking the three remaining words, and strung together; this makes the number of the Atco address on Norris Avenue, 134. Oh well, all great Atco, New Jersey residents, ''IT WHAT IT''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That old wonderful sixties Hoffman-trippin'-drug known as LSD, is also known as the great-25, back in the day. Ask any hippie turned yuppy (Young Urban Professional Person) as they became known as in th e70's and the 80's, and they will tell you. It also was called the HAWK, the Travel Agent, and numerous other wild Fascitar names. Those who needed to cheat, cheated. BUTTTTTTTTT folks, the FASCITAR when mastered, which normally takes a couple of weeks of bed-practice and (non-sexual) of course, and no body needs mess around with any dangerous and illegal dope, to travel around, and prove the truths of Morianity.













Last night, shortly before sunup time, Diana and I were at this lovely waterfall on the Astral Plane that is about 80,000 feet tall, and about a mile wide, with thundering deafening inconceivable amounts of water, tumbling into a giant purplish-reddish colored lake that is about ten square miles; only on this realm, all three dimensions count; so its depth allows both its 'nestern' and its 'woustern' shores, to actually be a reality to interact with. Even though the depth of this small lake is only about 3,000 feet, this still allows both sides to be accessed. Try that here in waking hyperspace, and you would fall down on your head. Moving this right along, we had quite a talk after she made wild and passionate love to me, and I remember a few highlighted parts of our intense discussion; as it was about my prior weekend back here in my waking life, and in this exact universe where I am typing this now out to all of you, in the immense, and unfathomable gargantuan vastness, of the total combined fifth dimensional hyperspace multiverse.
















I asked the electron (Goddess-Diana), why this monster unspeakably despicable assault on me, seemed to begin this past weekend, and she is only allowed by the great SSJKK or MOTHER part of her Triune-Beingness, in Her Great (HOLY) City of SDK, to tell me by playing the game that we all know and remember from child-hood, called, “You're Getting Warmer”. We call it ''HOT & COLD''. It's the very same rules, merely my altering the nomenclature a little bit.













I will not lie to you, great folks out here. I do not remember any details, other than for Lightning (my beautiful giant awesome colorful coil of pure energy), telling me, that I was very very red hot; when I brought up a certain topic, while I was trying to guess all around all of the possible answers for why this past weekend, began all of this dam super-hell that went all the way through the end of Wednesday and even early into Thursday morning, with that horrendous electrical assault or ET-siege, and if you remember folks, ET in Morianity; stands for only two possible things, END TRANSMISSION, and Electromagnetic-Pulsaton-Technology.













Yes, I asked if it was the stock market, and was told quite emphatically that it was not. Again, I never said that maybe ''REALITY-3'' is not involved, at least many times, as how in the name of spitting baseball players, can I ever totally come to know such absolutes? I doubt 100 Briscoe and Green guys, Perry Mason's, and the entire Super-Sleuth-Society of Earth (SSSE) would be able to ever totally get to the bottom of that fucking very difficult truth, BRAH! Then I asked Lightning, over our communications system that is connected directly into Diana's Code Cabin machine, on a metaphysical level that 99.999999999 of the global population would be so totally clueless about, that I won't even make the attempt to explain it, but yes, I asked her if it had anything to do with ENTERTAINMENT BIZZ and its PEEPS, and this is when I was told I was RED HOT in our HOT & COLD GAME! I asked if I could blog some things that she told me later on, as SSJKK, for the official record, and there was one thing that she said that I could, and I thought to myself this was unusual for her to tell me that I could, but she was playing with me, as she has totally erased this from my conscious waking world memories; my kind folks. Oh well, in or out of the great marvelous country of FRANCE; ''SAY-LEVY''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEE.







ALL SAVANTS KNOW THIS ONE; “THE END”.

No comments:

Post a Comment