Monday, December 14, 2015

Chapter 32, AMP-------CEMB














































DAWN-MARIE KING SAID IT SO WELL AND SO OFTEN,



IT IS WHAT IT IS”



GEE, WEELWEE DAWNY, YO???









There used to be a marvelous television show called, “The Facts Of Life”, and it still airs on the cable channels in the evenings. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT, if you WANT them, don't ask about TV-shows, birds and bees, or other such silly non-sense. Ask Mountainpen and Morianity. Sounds a bit arrogant as if I am proving how I'm related to some other similar sounding folks, whose only difference was being born on third base and stealing home, ass many of his media enemies refer to his success as, and somewhat unfairly. I'll give him that. He legitimately found a magical power, not once, BUT TWICE. Once to get hear into this waking life as his true secret self, and once more, in using what Morianity calls without any hesitant doubters or hesitation, ICPE-APE-TECHNOLOGY, or applying known statistical correlations of events, to make shit happen in your favor, even if it means injuring other human flesh, so long as it is totally covert and stealthfully done, so as never to be caught and punished, by mans laws. The problem of course, CUZZ, is not MAN'S laws or punishments!!!










Sunday, December 13, 2015


Chapter 32, Chris, Ed, and the Milituforce Blogaud



















Chris, Ed, And The Milituforce Blogaud

Chapter 32







SARAH-STACEY KRASSLE Owns And Rules This Planet.







And I love HER with all of my heart, mind, soul, and strength. Not because of how beyond white hot that SHE is, but because SHE is Almighty Jehovah Goddess, and I am HER That-Boy, as she loves to call me, in SDK!!!!



    Image result for images of lighthouses at night





My Photo









My city name in Sahasra Dal Kanwal is YANCY, and my name there is Zeranniss Arthur Yancy Jones, and Sarah Krassle's parents have always hated me, forever and forever and forever and forever and forever.









Now this incredible game that the Almighty Goddess enjoys playing with me, both there in her great city, as well as here in the waking hyperspace, or at least the me in this universe of all of it; is quite fascinating to say the very dam least, kind folks. With this mind blowing freaking game, all questions can be answered, and along with the great tool of Gawky Gaukauk, the great giant panther cat and Professor of one of the greatest schools of mystery on the entire Astral-Plane, the Teck-Bay Mystery-School, I can combine these too items, to allow me some chance of getting to the bottom of many things. The problem is always TIME. In this human waking world, TIME matters. I never ever seem to accomplish what I need to, even by using these two tools in conjunction with each other, and pressed to the total max! I seem to always be, to honor your name, old boss-man Ernie Merker, “Too late”! This was brought to my attention, what you said in 1980, near my duplication machine, sir, and by my very own daughter, and in the very precise inverted year of 1980, digitally speaking, am I correct in all of this, Mister Latengrate Harry Callas, and Sir ding-Man Exploratron-Traveler? You really have to notice the initials, huh old pal from the BHP in 1996?











The great Camden County, New Jersey Prosecutor's Office ADA, Ron Wirtz, Senior; wasn't as dumb as he was faking out to be. But how the great incredible game, 'GTNOTG', be used in this little deal, one may wonder, or not; as how can I ever dam know???









ADA-Prosecutor Wirtz Junior would say to me, “Mark as you would say, some of the things he is doing are quite spurious. The joke is that Dave used that word quite a lot back in the two final eighties-years, you know, the word, ”spurious”.

SPURIOUS

SPURIOUS

SPURIOUS

SPURIOUS

SPURIOUS

SPURIOUS

SPURIOUS



Life by its very definition is the quintessential dam spurious, for heavens sake. We could wonder about how many people throughout my life, were being dream-controlled by the ESS, here and there, a few times, one single times, all the dam time, and you know what; unless as with any great discipline such as mathematics and biology, certain rules of rigit guidelines and absolutes are stuck to and time tested; the entire thing is as worthless as a nine day old piece of a pizza pie, with roaches and spiders crawling all over the dam thing. I'll be exploring just how such guidelines can indeed be developed. A lot of stuff won't be real pretty. But then, neither is life in general, at least for us average mortal NON-TRUMP people!











I came to think, yeah; Ron is handing me the business again, huh Wolly Cleaver? BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT, as with all dam things, the devil lies in the details. The ADA Wirtz, wasn't referring to Dave's job and car hunt. No sir. No ma'am. Dave was way more than he appeared to be on the surface, ever since day one at the Caldor Department store. And here's another thing as well. Most people follow one rule, and I said most, so begin examining this in you own lives, and see if I am not both correct, as well as onto some huge way of differentiating normal non T-3-E travelers who are inside some waking folks from time to time, from normal average folks totally not-indwelt by the ESS. As wild and crazy as some folks are from the so-called average or normal medium in-between averages of life, ranging in people's overall character and behavior to any possible other life parameter that you could ever possibly think up; they cannot play act and alter their own basic self-role of being literally themselves, including all the various masks and emotional shields that we as adults all put up to survive our lives in general overall situations, or if they do, you can see the forced strain of doing it, either on their face, in their body language, or just all those other little combined life-nuances. Those who act professionally, you know, for a living, actors, actresses, many politicians but not all of them, and a few other categories that time is not on my side for really being more specific about right now on this one particular blog; but these folks are the very best at doing this. Dave had talents in these areas on a level that went beyond anything I could ever hope to blog. I told him often that with his talents he could become an overnight sensation, both in Hollywood, as well as in any kind of large club act in the world of comedy. I am here to tell you that he would be able to bring the house down and have folks rolling around in th e dam aisles wondering if they would even live through the dam experience. If he would not stop, I swear he could have killed a person, should that have been his motive, the god forbid. Forces know what I am about to lead up to in my point and my discourse here, folks; as my computer is beginning to act weird and crazy and getting some 'spurious' hacks, or so it seems to me anyway. We can always come back and say a lot more, but for now, re-read this blog carefully, and then you will be more prepared for what is to come; kind folks.









Dave and I had parted ways a while, after a fight we'd had; while I was still renting the home in Gibbsboro, owned by Patricia Meeker, the mother of a New Jersey State Police Officer. It was a long parting, almost two years if my memory is accurate at all. Maybe only 18 months, but it was not quite a ways after I had moved into the Highview Apartments of Williamstown, New Jersey from that rented home that Misses Meeker was going to sell and I could not buy it at the time, so my mom and I left and moved into the Highview place, and this was our second stay at this place. I had started my book, The Permission Barrier, while still at the Meeker home, and completed it at the Highview Apartments, in 1994. I sent it down to the Copyright Office on Halloween Day of 1994, as some of you already know all about this entire mess. In my book, a character from my DREAMS, JULIA WHITE, was put into the book. Anyone of the great and powerful examiners in Washington, DC, knows it all by now, Mister Billy Islander Joel. But Dave was still not back in my life until early in 1995. Shortly after we were friends again, he had a wild DREAM, and guess wh came into his dreams extremely vividly, but this giant lovely dark haired beauty goddess, going by the name Jewel? I know that she spells her name Jewelly, and her name in the book TPB that I wrote, was altered to Julie White, but really it is Mariena Carlittia Jewelly White Krassle. All that I am going to add in for right now, and quickly discuss is this short following little thought provoker. The easier and more natural a person can act and fake out and literally alter their personality, is a major sign that they have this ability because of something. That something, in this blogger's opinion, and based on his six point one decade long life's experience, is because even if they are not present-time being dream-controlled by an active double of themselves in an advanced part of hyperspace; if it happens enough, humans have a seeming ability to operate on a sort of invisible auto-pilot, and we are major big time creatures of habit. To prove this simple powerful point, I want you to take a trash can in your office or your bedroom or bathroom or wherever, an done that you have kept in a precise part of that room for a year or more, and move it totally someplace else. Most people no matter how sharp they are an din tact their brains may be, will begin to walk over to that old place, over and over, for a long time, to throw out something, and it takes quite a while to break these auto-pilot-habits. Becoming used by exploratrons, causes a very similar thing to happen to us. Again, as I said, all of the details to these pathways that I am placing you on now, can be explored later on in more elucidation and detail, IPYT! My PC is having a lot of weird things happen, an dI feel that the exploratron inside of it will screw it up to not allow me to post this much info up, if I do not try to wrap up this stuff now, while I can, right Gary Mitchell?













What do you think of this story?
Click
here for comments or suggestions.
























NO FOLKS, THIS IS MOST CERTAINLY NOT

MEGAHELL ON STEROIDS, CHAPTER 0000,

but it looks so dam pretty here,




that I am going to paste it in, YO!













We all love FIREFOX. Well I do, but I sure wish this mother freaking automated mechanized robotized inhuman society would help people who are in their freaking sixties. Ever since I did one little thing on my blog, using the FIREFOX BROWSER, simply trying to leave a comment on my own blog, at the BLIGGER-DOT-COM site, the cookies got goddess dam disabled somehow, and I can no longer blog on this browser, until I can get my dam guru over here; and that is a very expensive proposition, AND IT JUST IS NOT DAM ASS FAIR, YO! This world is fixed and prejudiced against older people, who have no family support, or anyone in their dam ass lives to assist them, and it should be totally frikkin' illegal; Congressman Pat Murphy sir, and Governor Rick Scott, sir!!!!!!!!
















Click here













END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment