Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Chapter 19, AMP---CEMB






CHRIS, ED, AND THE MILITUFORCE BLOGAUD









Graph of Blogger page views
Pageviews today
71
Pageviews yesterday
184
Pageviews last month
2,347
Pageviews all time history
103,108





Global Audience in a Shade Ratio:






Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers











Boy oh boy, my people really do get around, and I am happy to see them all doing whatever it is they do. You know life's a real real funny old dog when you sit down to ponder on stuff, peeps. You're doing your thing and Mountainpen sits here in South Central Eastern Florida, USA, wondering what it all could be about, well, not totally wondering perhaps, but the details will elude me of course, and then I must wonder if these same great travelers, read my words from what may sometimes seem to be further out than they'll ever travel, understanding and comprehending it on levels that they indeed are getting it on, but yet, its totally remaining always a bit like the great butterfly song from decades now long gone by, you know; ELUSIVE. Yeah, just a passing thought, but thought that I'd share it my kind folks. Life really is a silly old dog, and again, three cheers for Mister John Jack McCoy, the Phase-4 District Attorney of New York county, in Manhattan, NYUSAESMWG. You go, Dick WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLF, YO!



GREAT FOLKS OUT HERE, you are now reading CHAPTER 19.

















Oh well, wonderful kind lads and lassies all over the place, most 'Earthers' will always insist and proclaim, that Mountainpen is just a total crackpot nut job, and that all of this is nonsense, and garbage. Fine, and I'll still fight and die for their right to say it and believe it, and mock and jeer me; despite tons and tons of posted evidence, that all proves that there has to be something to my Morianity story, from 1995 through almost 2016. After all of these powerful things all went down, and mathematically; it is not possible for this to be all just random occurrences, unless you truly believe that this can be far greater odds than any powerball-lottery-jackpot yet won, ten times over, only someone who would buck and defy odds that stagger the dam imagination, could possibly say that Mountainpen/Morianity, is all a hoax, a lie, and or the product of total quintessential madness and insanity. And yet, alas, just as those same, or some of them, claim to believe is flying ships from beyond our planet, and little alien beings too, and they cleave unto their ideas with clenched fists, ready to take on Washington, DC, or the world; believing some gigantic conspiracy of some powerful group, all know some deep dark truths, and are keeping it from them. Oh well, those same people give poor old little me that same BRICK WALL treatment, huh Mister Boxer McAndrews Hall! Yes sir, I must be in with the fawces, to exactly quote your cool accent; up there in Camden, New Jersey; that is, should you still be amongst us breathers, here in the land of the living. Am I right, gorgeous J. L. Hewett Ghost-buster? So now I hope to hear from any scientifically minded soul who can show me the most miniscule lab-tested evidence for NOT BELIEVING one thing at least, and that would be, that LIFE IS A SILLY OLD DOG!











Well Mizz Wonderful Know-it-all Mizz Mashell RPL Daniels of 1980, “BULLSHIT ON YOU, CUBED, AND CUBAN, AND THEN RE-SQUARED”!!!!!!!!













When the great United States Copyright Office, put the order of my musical projects together, on their web-page; that number 14 and 15, are the numbers corresponding to that love sonnet that I indeed wrote in that year, for my PINK GODDESS, ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH!!!! And in 1969's great summer of love, I was in-between year age numbers 14 and 15, precisely. Clues in the cosmos couldn't get more loud, more visible, more clear, and more in my face, if they literally had picked me up and shaken me until I died of brain fucking ass concussion. There is no denying this Sarah Krassle mess, from the tomb of a risen Jack In Jesus, to the Coral Reefs of great sunny-paradise Florida in 2016!




Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002153196
1996
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
SRu000332786
1996












I have absolutely nothing to do with the way the United States Copyright Office catalogs the 29 musical projects that I've sent to them over decades of time. After the internet became available to the general public in the early middle nineties, to the point where it was a real entity and used by many folks who grew it to astronomical proportions after that, THEY made up the file on my music, and it is THEIR website. I only copied it to my BOM blogs. In fact, they insist my project number 29 is there, but I have gone up and I am unable to access it. But I have learned that I have no rights or freedoms in this nation, and the rules that apply to everybody mother fuckign else, just don't apply to me. I am not allowed to get involved in MUSIC in any way, shape, or form, not unless I want to be turned inside out, upside down, and assaulted by the Milituforce in covert stealthy ways that go far beyond inconceivable, despicable, and monstrously fuckiGN horrendous. So I don't even try to understand why my copyrighted early July-2013 project, called, “You'll Be Crossing Over/My Youtube Project”, is not available for me to access on the Copyright Office's web-site.













Just discussing this topic, and my computer is beginning to mother fuckiGN act up; my kind lads and lassies, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 1 through 25 of 28 entries.












Happy Turkey Day, YO!!!!!







Thursday, November 26, 2015



And soon, MERRY CHRISTMAS!







My PhotoImage result for images free funny faces




















The great PINK-GODDESS of STAR TREK; gee, just what is going on? How many out here know about my trip in 1972, up to Babylon, New York, to 175 Peninsula Drive, to visit with my mom's cousin, Ruth Huntington Gottwald, at his mansion there? If you don't, you won't be told any details right now,other than I always took a tape recorder with me and was obsessed with tape recorders at that time. How many know how I was taken on a road trip on the second day of my visit, up to the north shores of this great Woodie Guthrie Island, and had an experience that I blocked out of my mind for 36 years, until it resurfaced in a dream on 5 October, in 2008? I, even then after awakening, believed it to be just a dream, until I finally became my own head doctor, and admitted to myself that I witnessed a horrendous event up at my daughter's house!

















DECEMBER 9, 2015,



WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON AT 12:06,



HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.



CURRENT TEMPERATURE 78 DEGREES FNHT.



RANGE TODAY-------(H78-/L-66).



RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 76%, AND IT FEELS LIKE 82.



WIND IS E AT 6, WITH GUSTS TO 11.



TOTAL RAIN TODAY IN CENTI-INCHES---0006.



















END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment