Friday, December 25, 2015

Chapter 18, Guess the Name of the Guests






GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS, CHAPTER 18

















DECEMBER 25, 2015, (CHRISTMAS DAY)

FRIDAY AFTERNOON AT 1:35,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE IS 81 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE TODAY-------(H-81/L-75).

PREDICTED HIGH TODAY IS 85, AND PARTLY SUNNY.

RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 77%, AND IT FEELS LIKE 87.

WIND IS A STEADY-ESE, AT 16.

TOTAL RAIN TODAY IN CENTI-INCHES---0.



























































TITLE NAMES RE-SPELLED CORRECTLY FROM © WEB-SITE:




Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001148157
1988
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001189027
1989






HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over



Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 1 through 25 of 28 entries.




Next











Many of you have heard of the mighty Casey Jones.



Here is the mighty DOW JONES:







Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)
























Contact me


On Blogger since December 2011

Profile views – 632




My blogs



About me








Gender
Male
Industry
Occupation
Location
Introduction
Being one of perhaps ten humans since time began who have memory going back far beyond current physical birth, I am doing my best to deal with an extremely unpleasant situation.
Interests
Favorite Movies
Favorite Music
Favorite Books





When you open your eyes underwater, do you ever worry that you'll drown?





Well, I did drown in 1995, in South Atlantic City. Remember, I am the one in 1984 from Highland Avenue.













































































Mark_from_njMy Photo































Peeps, I only report the news folks; I don't make it. I have no power. Making the news is for those who have fuckiGN power. To quote David Roth, from the American Honda Plant, in Mount laurel, New Jersey; concerning this topic, and after I asked him how our lives seem to be so totally fucked up, no matter what we try to do; and he said back to me, and the U. S. Copyright Office has the copy of this, on a cassette tape, from February of 1988. “Because we've got fuckiGN enemies, and these fuckiGN enemies have power, and we don't”!






          Image result for sheriff ken j. mascaraMy PhotoAttorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi









Sounds Utterly Soul Crushing:




BUT STILL, DEDECTIVE BRISCOE, IT IS TRUE!!!







Tell me another great fable, lovely DONNA.








Well peeps; leave it to major holiday and festive occasion days, as always, for major events to go down, such as right now, the SPCING-HACK struck me big time, and every word in that sentence all strung together as if I'd never mother fucking hit my space-bar one time. WO-FCC!









Folks, only in 1970, did I have hyperspace-interactions with conscious recall, (remembered-dreams) of the WASHCLOTH-FAMILY. Only at that now water company property, that back then was the private home of child molester Thomas J. Reale. Well, ''don't you believe it''; Mister Herby fucking Letts Perpetual, from December of 1983. Yes Virginia Avenue 401 K-RASSLE; I totally know there really is something about this very merry annual day. Every single god dam fuckiGN year, since Cooley Hall, and my wonderful Christmas-Tree-Angel, this proof comes to me in undisputed ways, right down to my mom and her exploratron assault, and then my dying at the Cifaloglio job. Now I have come to learn that other versions of that song have indeed been recorded, after hearing another one on the great WEATHER CHANNEL a few days back. BUTTTTTTTTTT, was this other version before or after I heard my kid at age two singing it, only all grown up, and at Cooley Wormhole Hall's great lobby entrance? Yes, before awakening late this morning, I was with these washcloths from hell, AGAIN. It was even worse than back in 1970. This time, along with all of them, was the hip hop artist and L&O-SVU star, “ICE-TEA”. He was one of the big wigs, and he was with the family, and they were all in Atlantic city, with me, and they had me kidnapped, and were going to kill me in some horrendous fashion, after dissecting me, but there was way mother fuckiGN more to this nightmarish total dam hell, kind lads and lassies out here, WAY MORE! Trains were involved, and not only normal trains, but all sorts of weird ones as well. I did come to learn about them after nearly forty-six years however. It seems they did suck me into other abductions with them, the year before, in 1969. This was the pull-in interactions experienced not only by me, but also by my newly made friend where I lived in those times, Mister Brad Messenger. Remember I told about both of us were having repeating dreams where all of the planets were gigantic, and we could see them as huge balls up in the sky? Well, it seems that the Washcloths all come from a parallel universe, that life indeed manage to begin on Planet Earth, and even evolve and become quite advanced, somewhere maybe like one-hundred years ahead of even where we all are today. But they all knew that their solar system was going to be wiped out any time, as in that other world, even though life managed to come to be, and evolve to about an equivalent to our 2100 year; because the planets were all weird and so were their orbits around the sun as well, this was a soon to be doomed race. They began experimenting with all sorts of things but knew that it would require about another century to develop some technology to take the entire planet to a safe zone out of the solar system, as well as build a closer sun, and they knew it could be done, but in case they run out of time as they believe was about an eighty percent chance would be the case; they also began other experimentation, and that is what Morianity and Mark Wayne Mohr, and these Blogs of Mountainpen, have called for a solid decade now, the ESS, (Exploratronic Supermind Society).















You missed me, Jane Rottenwhore Thistlethorns Pissweeds!!!!!!!!!!! HA-HA-HA, ya' slob! It is now page twelve of twelve, you miserable water witch bitch!











Image result for images free funny faces





Yes some people start out real adorable. They just were never meant to always remain that way, YO.







Now my meeting up with the WASHCLOTHS FROM HELL, may not be the only factor which led me to being inevitably placed on the

The Bum Classification

The Bum Classification

The Bum Classification

The Bum Classification

The Bum Classification

The Bum Classification

The Bum Classification

The Bum Classification

The Bum Classification

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT; it didn't exactly help matters in my favor, and yet that is still way mother fucking besides the point; my great folks out here!!!













So to maintain the survival of this other parallel universe Planet Earth, and remember, this is one out of literally an infinite amount or virtually infinite, of these things; where one Earth planet is created by the Lawtronics of the seventh dimension beyond all of 5-D hyperspace; they had to try their best to use two methodologies. A technical one, of literally using a highly advanced graviton technology, to move their entire planet, into extra planetary space orbit, as well as to construct a large and close fusion reactor, out of unlimited materials in the belt of litter, that lies in-between the planets of Mars and Jupiter, as exists even over there, the way it does here. But they calculated a much better chance of their destruction before this could be completed in roughly another century of time. So they developed an alternate game plan or a PLAN-B, and this was or shall I say, this IS, the ESS! Now why am I a part of their deal,along with many others out there who have shared their tales with the great MUFOM,as well as many others who are as myself, unknown by the MUFON peeps; this is not something that has been made clear and privy to me, at this point in time anyway, Senator Watergate Jacobson Angelsingers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









But over time in 2016, this quite obviously, along with numerous connected other things, will all start to be thoroughly explored. IPYT, everyone!









Oh yes, as a result of this horrible shit, I have been forced to kiss my dam ass mother fucking life bye-bye. Laugh at me until doomsday, mother fuckers. It is not funny at all, and you might be next!!! Merry Christmas and tricky-teet-teet to you, Mister McNulty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



END TRANSMISSION AND MERRY HOLLISTER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment