Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Chapter 20, CEMB---AMP (C) Mountainpen---2006-2015, the 'BOM'








My PhotoImage result for images free funny faces









CHRIS, ED, AND THE MILITUFORCE BLOGAUD











DECEMBER 9, 2015,



WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON AT 12:06,



HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.



CURRENT TEMPERATURE 78 DEGREES FNHT.



RANGE TODAY-------(H78-/L-66).



RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 76%, AND IT FEELS LIKE 82.



WIND IS E AT 6, WITH GUSTS TO 11.



TOTAL RAIN TODAY IN CENTI-INCHES---0006.











My Global Audience in a Shade Ratio:






Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers







        • Image result for sheriff ken j. mascaraMy Photo
















Yes I am alive and still me, mildred Young!!!

HEAVENLY BODIES OF ALL TYPES, ARE LOVELY TO GAZE AT, AND THAT IS IT. NO ONE WILL EVER GET ME OFF OF THIS PLANET, AND YOU HAVE ALL MY RESPECT, NASA; FOR TAKING SUCH A DARE, WHEN ALL YOU NEED TO GO ANYWHERE, IS TO REALIZE YOU ARE ALREADY THERE; OR BETTER PUT PERHAPS, YOU ARE NOT REALLY EVEN HERE TO BEGIN WITH. TALK ABOUT FLUIDITY AND LIQUIDITY, IN BOTH CAPITALISM, AND AUERONAUTICS, YO KIND FOLKS!!!




















I ran into an old time traveler today, when I left my doctor's office, for my check up appointment. Every time I go there now, the doctor has some wild emergency, and is running behind by a minimum of an hour to an hour and a half. Sometimes, things need to be timed; huh Mister William Pine Hill Harner??? No airplane can fly for 30 years, and look and sound exactly the same. I used to call it the “UGLY PLANE”, and it has a co-traveler, that I used to call, the “FIGHTER PLANE”. We won't even start delving into the complexities that are involved with all of this. I came out of the doctor's office building, a hundred yards off of Nebraska Avenue, at just a couple minutes shy of STOCK MARKET CLOSING BELL TIME, naturally, about 3:57 give or take, and it came roaring right over me. I gave it a military salute. This plane is a time-plane, and it moves not only in the skies over this planet, but also, through time, and thus never appears to age, whatevere time that I am inand perceive this airieal vehicle in, as it just moves back and forth in the wink of an eye. I first began being stalked and messed with by these two planes, in late august of 1986, and it never ever stops. They are always there, you know, like wonderful ADT!
















Live Camera image from Avalon Beach Club

Live Camera from Avalon Beach Club, Fort Pierce, FL
Camera Animation













THE WEATHER BUG (TWB)

This map and legend is shared on the BOM.















WyomingWisconsinWest VirginiaWashingtonVirginiaVirginiaVermontUtahTexasTennesseeSouth DakotaSouth CarolinaRhode IslandPennsylvaniaOregonOklahomaOhioNorth DakotaNorth CarolinaNew YorkNew MexicoNew JerseyNew HampshireNevadaNebraskaMontanaMissouriMississippiMinnesotaMichiganMassachusettsMarylandMaineLouisianaKentuckyKansasIowaIndianaIllinoisIdahoGeorgiaFloridaFloridaDelawareConnecticutColoradoCaliforniaArkansasArizonaAlabama
Advisory Colors Key
Severe Thunderstorm Warning
Tornado Warning
WeatherBug Dangerous Thunderstorm Alert
Severe Thunderstorm Watch - Box
Tornado Watch - Box
Flood Warning
Flood Watch
Non-Precipitation Advisory
Severe Weather Statement
Flood Statement
Marine Warning
Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.













Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001148157
1988
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001189027
1989






HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over






PEACE OUT, MISTER MARCUCCI, AND YOUR COOL PALS!




Eat your mother fuckiGN heart out; Lenny McKinnon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY, WAYV-FM AND PAULA PATTY KING HOLLISTER WHATEVER EXPLORATRON, YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!
























Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204016
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu003037983
2005
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002237985
1997



Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
Pau—stolen form
2013



THIS IS A PHONY DUPLICATION, AND BECAUSE THAT LADY STOLE MY COPYRIGHT FORM, I CANNOT EVEN PRINT UP THE PAULA KING REGISTRATION NUMBER!!!!!!!!!





THE TERRORIST GIRL, WAS THE HYPERSPACE DARK SHADOWS PARALLEL WORLD CLEANING LADY!







Not 506 Robin Hill mid-stay, folks; but yes, it is now 5:06 Post Meridian (after-noon). So fucking cunt eating WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Let's stop all this fuckiGN god dam killing each other over silliness; people of Planet Earth. Can't you see that in a few years, this whole world will be worse than fuckign Rikers Island, unless this horrible fuckiGN tide is turned?????? Well, here goes me' poor whittle fucking SPELL-CHECK pwogwam, Mister Elmer Fwudd. Let me boot off and back on, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes, all real New Yorkers know that there is a lot more on that island, than just the famous jail, that became three times more famous, after the greatest law show of this world, graced our television presence, called, “L & O”!!!!!











JEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE, PLEASE!!!!



Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)











HERE IS WHY THE TIME-PLANE-UFO-EXPLORATRON STRUCK ME, AT MY DOCTOR'S OFFICE; FOLKS. HOPEFULLY, YOU ALL KNOW THIS BY NOW, ALONG WITH MISTER ISLANDER BILLY JOEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHA-AHA-AHA.















          Image result for sheriff ken j. mascaraMy PhotoAttorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi





So Mister Governor Kean from 1983 and 1984; if we all are ''perfect together'', maybe my wonderful daughter would like to know if we are fallen angels as well. Oh boy, Mom!!!















To quote Diana, Waterfalls are so awesome”.












I will take you to lovely waterfalls, endlessly, my precious sweet Diana, just don't ever go away!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh little baby, won't you stay???















Twenty-five lighthouses that strobe.




      Image result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthouses

      Image result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthouses

      Image result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthouses

      Image result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthouses

      Image result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthouses










LIKE HOLY MOLEY HYPER WOW; MACY BUNCH, ATLANTIC CITY, AND ALL HATERS OF MOUNTAINPEN, AND HIS POWERFUL TRUE STORY, E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E, YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!

















To this day, I will never know what Lenny McKinnon, the U.S. Copyright Office, and some others, all pulled off; after I went to that music attorney by the name of Malcolm Rosenberg, early in the autumn of 1980, or somewhere around there. I sent the four songs on one open reel tape, at a speed of 7 and one half IPS, on a full track recording, copied onto my RS-1500-US, open reel semi-pro mastering machine, that I bought from the Martin Audio/Video store, in Manhattan, in May of 1980, and was delivered to my apartment by UPS, early in the first week in June, right before my powerful and unfathomable bizarre Lois Foca dream-HIE-RAW! Suddenly Marcy Levy and Robin Gibb, from the famous BEEGEE assholes, had made a song, that was rapidly going into lower numbers, on the Billboard Hot 100 Music Charts, called, “Help Me”, speaking of major fuckiGN symbolism, YO. After I saw the attorney recommended by my arranger, Mister Glenn, the song magically seemed to get pulled off of the air, and was killed cold; but no one ever spoke a word to me about shit, not Howard Solomon, not Lenny McKinnon, not Malcolm Rosenberg. Then came the real kicker of all kickers; Sheriff Mascara, and Attorney General Pam Bondi, of Florida-USA-ESMWG. You can see it for yourselves with the above pasted in U.S. Copyright Office PAU forms, that show a history of my musical copyrights. My 1994 book, The Permission Barrier, is not included since this was not a song; and only goddess knows why the roulette system, from two years before that, in 1992; was included, as that was not a song, but rather, a system for playing 'inside numbers' roulette. Still, I never was given a copyright on the song, and its arrangement, back in 1980. They made sure it was the following year, after the BEEGEE incident, and did not include the name of my arranger on the copyright form. The joke is that in 1977, before this particular internet song-list was used; I had copyrighted the LOST LOVE song. But it was the arrangement that was stolen, and even without the copyright, Tom Glenn, my arranger, was paid in full by me, as work for hire, or whatever they call it. This music and arrangement is all legally owned by me, and is legally my property, whether copyrighted or not; as long as Tom Glenn is available to go to court, and witness this for me someday. Should that ever miraculously happen; then the fucking press will no longer be able to call me a mother fuckiGN crackpot; oh GAP Sheriff, and GAP Mizz Bondi-AG, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I TOTALLY LEGALLY HEREBY SWEAR, THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH IS TOTALLY 100% TRUE, THAT I AM THE AUTHOR OF THAT SONG, THAT I PAID FOR THAT ARRANGMENT THAT WAS STOLEN BY THE BEEGEE MUSIC GROUP IN 1980; AND THAT THIS ROTTEN ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY, HAS GONE AFTER ME, AND RUINED MY ENTIRE LIFE; AFTER THIS ALL HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













Yes Donna, it will most definitely be all right in the morning lightHOUSE and in the morning light as well, Mister Wonderful Microsoft Corporation Smartwords!!!!!!!!!!!








ALL SAVANTS KNOW THIS ONE, ''THE END''.



CHRIS, ED, AND THE MILITUFORCE BLOGAUD









Graph of Blogger page views
Pageviews today
71
Pageviews yesterday
184
Pageviews last month
2,347
Pageviews all time history
103,108





Global Audience in a Shade Ratio:






Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers











Boy oh boy, my people really do get around, and I am happy to see them all doing whatever it is they do. You know life's a real real funny old dog when you sit down to ponder on stuff, peeps. You're doing your thing and Mountainpen sits here in South Central Eastern Florida, USA, wondering what it all could be about, well, not totally wondering perhaps, but the details will elude me of course, and then I must wonder if these same great travelers, read my words from what may sometimes seem to be further out than they'll ever travel, understanding and comprehending it on levels that they indeed are getting it on, but yet, its totally remaining always a bit like the great butterfly song from decades now long gone by, you know; ELUSIVE. Yeah, just a passing thought, but thought that I'd share it my kind folks. Life really is a silly old dog, and again, three cheers for Mister John Jack McCoy, the Phase-4 District Attorney of New York county, in Manhattan, NYUSAESMWG. You go, Dick WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLF, YO!



GREAT FOLKS OUT HERE, you are now reading CHAPTER 19.

















Oh well, wonderful kind lads and lassies all over the place, most 'Earthers' will always insist and proclaim, that Mountainpen is just a total crackpot nut job, and that all of this is nonsense, and garbage. Fine, and I'll still fight and die for their right to say it and believe it, and mock and jeer me; despite tons and tons of posted evidence, that all proves that there has to be something to my Morianity story, from 1995 through almost 2016. After all of these powerful things all went down, and mathematically; it is not possible for this to be all just random occurrences, unless you truly believe that this can be far greater odds than any powerball-lottery-jackpot yet won, ten times over, only someone who would buck and defy odds that stagger the dam imagination, could possibly say that Mountainpen/Morianity, is all a hoax, a lie, and or the product of total quintessential madness and insanity. And yet, alas, just as those same, or some of them, claim to believe is flying ships from beyond our planet, and little alien beings too, and they cleave unto their ideas with clenched fists, ready to take on Washington, DC, or the world; believing some gigantic conspiracy of some powerful group, all know some deep dark truths, and are keeping it from them. Oh well, those same people give poor old little me that same BRICK WALL treatment, huh Mister Boxer McAndrews Hall! Yes sir, I must be in with the fawces, to exactly quote your cool accent; up there in Camden, New Jersey; that is, should you still be amongst us breathers, here in the land of the living. Am I right, gorgeous J. L. Hewett Ghost-buster? So now I hope to hear from any scientifically minded soul who can show me the most miniscule lab-tested evidence for NOT BELIEVING one thing at least, and that would be, that LIFE IS A SILLY OLD DOG!











Well Mizz Wonderful Know-it-all Mizz Mashell RPL Daniels of 1980, “BULLSHIT ON YOU, CUBED, AND CUBAN, AND THEN RE-SQUARED”!!!!!!!!













When the great United States Copyright Office, put the order of my musical projects together, on their web-page; that number 14 and 15, are the numbers corresponding to that love sonnet that I indeed wrote in that year, for my PINK GODDESS, ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH!!!! And in 1969's great summer of love, I was in-between year age numbers 14 and 15, precisely. Clues in the cosmos couldn't get more loud, more visible, more clear, and more in my face, if they literally had picked me up and shaken me until I died of brain fucking ass concussion. There is no denying this Sarah Krassle mess, from the tomb of a risen Jack In Jesus, to the Coral Reefs of great sunny-paradise Florida in 2016!




Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002153196
1996
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
SRu000332786
1996












I have absolutely nothing to do with the way the United States Copyright Office catalogs the 29 musical projects that I've sent to them over decades of time. After the internet became available to the general public in the early middle nineties, to the point where it was a real entity and used by many folks who grew it to astronomical proportions after that, THEY made up the file on my music, and it is THEIR website. I only copied it to my BOM blogs. In fact, they insist my project number 29 is there, but I have gone up and I am unable to access it. But I have learned that I have no rights or freedoms in this nation, and the rules that apply to everybody mother fuckign else, just don't apply to me. I am not allowed to get involved in MUSIC in any way, shape, or form, not unless I want to be turned inside out, upside down, and assaulted by the Milituforce in covert stealthy ways that go far beyond inconceivable, despicable, and monstrously fuckiGN horrendous. So I don't even try to understand why my copyrighted early July-2013 project, called, “You'll Be Crossing Over/My Youtube Project”, is not available for me to access on the Copyright Office's web-site.













Just discussing this topic, and my computer is beginning to mother fuckiGN act up; my kind lads and lassies, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 1 through 25 of 28 entries.












Happy Turkey Day, YO!!!!!







Thursday, November 26, 2015



And soon, MERRY CHRISTMAS!







My PhotoImage result for images free funny faces




















The great PINK-GODDESS of STAR TREK; gee, just what is going on? How many out here know about my trip in 1972, up to Babylon, New York, to 175 Peninsula Drive, to visit with my mom's cousin, Ruth Huntington Gottwald, at his mansion there? If you don't, you won't be told any details right now,other than I always took a tape recorder with me and was obsessed with tape recorders at that time. How many know how I was taken on a road trip on the second day of my visit, up to the north shores of this great Woodie Guthrie Island, and had an experience that I blocked out of my mind for 36 years, until it resurfaced in a dream on 5 October, in 2008? I, even then after awakening, believed it to be just a dream, until I finally became my own head doctor, and admitted to myself that I witnessed a horrendous event up at my daughter's house!

















DECEMBER 9, 2015,



WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON AT 12:06,



HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.



CURRENT TEMPERATURE 78 DEGREES FNHT.



RANGE TODAY-------(H78-/L-66).



RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 76%, AND IT FEELS LIKE 82.



WIND IS E AT 6, WITH GUSTS TO 11.



TOTAL RAIN TODAY IN CENTI-INCHES---0006.



















END TRANSMISSION.





CHRIS, ED, AND THE MILITUFORCE BLOGAUD



CHAPTER 18





There are no absolutes, but David Leigh Smith from Cooley-Hall had some very wonderful advice for me that day after I returned from Ellisberg Circle's weird school of machine-professors. I told on earlier blogs a lot about this place, the Ellisberg Circle that is, not just limiting this discussion to this school that was there. There was mom's boyfriend who took mom and me by car one Saturday afternoon in the autumn of 1969, to several stores there. My mom needed to buy a mirror, and I was told to take it to the car, and given the keys, so I could place it into the back seat, and then either come back and find my mom and her boyfriend Sid, or at my discretion, remain in the car until they completed their shopping task. I chose to do neither, and took the mirror, and used it to almost cause a lot of serious problems, by using it in a manner not intended by its manufacturer, that is, to reflect bright blinding sunlight, directly into the face of drivers. Today, the world of this new age would have seen me in what I call, the Abbey Carmichael Law & Order way, you know, a bad egg, a crazy nutty adolescent who needs to just be locked away, for not conforming and obeying and saying yes sir, no ma'am to every dam adult within my daily interactivity. Hey, I wasn't a really bad ass, but I was quite the imp who could really piss off my mom's sort of nutty boyfriend, Sidney, without, to quote Lenny McKinnon who I would not go onto meet for eleven years, ''any doubt about it''.













Before this time, back in the spring time of 1969, about a half of a year or so, I had become friends, an d not by my choosing, but everything in this life is always my fault and I am the perpetual absolute bad guy in all things, as I shortly thereafter have come to learn; but yes, Brad and I did some things that were bad, and I told about most of it, on these blogs, the first two years of them, in 2006 and 2007. But why I acted out, had something to do with being given this somewhat wild bigger kid, who was fourteen months younger than me, in the body of a seventeen year old, with the physical strength to match, and an eye for the fairer gender, and on I can go here, but won't, since he is not here to produce his side of anything that I might say; but yes, he was a wild customer, and quite a pistol, and a lot more; but he was my pal, and we did become close friends; about as close as any two young teen boys could be, who lived in the same garden type apartment system, of those times and days. But Brad was not the only reason that I began going a bit loco in many various ways, such as acting out with screaming and cursing, and being defiant with parents and authority, abnd feeling life was somehow mistreating me, because shit was happening to me, beginning early in February of that year, and going strong, month after month, in ways that no blog could ever really hope to adequately and properly address and define in terms that would permit normal and average type of people, any ability to identify and or relate to me, from their own personal private young lives. I am speaking of three major things here, that most of you out here know, or think that you all do, to some degree and some extent. These being, the chain and the wild teen girl on Tennessee Avenue of Atlantic City, the train and my suddenly remembering an entire half century or more of a lifetime, where I had grown into a man and an adult, lived a totally failed and fucked up life, and ended up realizing that I had been repeating this loop of nightmares, similar to being literally trapped in a helluish I-Ching Trance, for what would seem to be about six to ten thousand years, give or take, if all strung together. The biggest of all, was the first Saturday in July, just shortly before Brad and his mom, Grace Messenger, moved away, and took up residence in Cherry Hill, in the Stievasent Towers, about two miles or more away from the Haddon Hills Apartments. I do not have a play by play memory of the day it happened and the exact events. It is jumbled broken up nightmarish fragments, just exactly like the inverted digital year to follow, 27 years later, in 1996, when the great exploratron Patty-Paula, got me a second time, and this time, was witnessed to some degree, by a maintenance person at the apartment I was at then, called the Highview Apartments, in Monroe Township, Gloucester County, Williamstown, New Jersey, just down the street from the famous Black Horse Pike, and the Gete's Diner. My Spell-Check has been disabled, so I need to go off and come back on, and fix my typos.











Discussing exploratron-Patty-Paula or EPP for short, is like discussing Sarah Krassle, as with both, this mother and daughter team have extremely unfathomable abilities to do inconceivable and outlandish mystical things, and they do them on a regular basis. If you do not think about someone, yet begin to dream about them on a regular basis, this means that they are thinking about you. I promise you that this is true, but I am speaking in five dimensions, not three. This applies to both of these 'people' and yes, I do single quote the word there, as I do not know just who or what they really truly are. The game that Sarah wants me to play with her, seems to imply that by its very title that she spouted off to me on P. H. Day of 1996, and very interesting symbolic initials too if I may add here; this game seems to be all about indeed guessing who is 'real' and who is 'not real', or who is the guest, which can very easily be interpreted to mean, who has an active dreaming-doppelganger inside of them, hence that would be the 'GUEST' that I will need to 'GUESS', if I am to successfully navigate my way through this physical hellish life and this horrendous HUNTINGTON FAMILY CURSE.











She said to me, back on 7 December, of 1996, just shy of 5 AM, while I was dead asleep and out of this world where my body was laying in my bed, and I was on her great street, in-between the great TRINITY-HOTEL, and the great and powerful monster dirt ball Robert McGuire's Hotel-Bar, and I quote, “Let's play a game boy, called GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS”.









As I said and I ain't ashamed to admit to this truth that was not my fault at all; after 1969 and all of this wild shit, it is beyond amazing that I have any degree of rational fuckiGN sanity remaining. ''But still'', Detective Lenny Briscoe sir; as the great Mister Al Jolson the musical legend said, decades and decades back into time, YO, “You ain't heard nothing yet”!!!











Folks, it's past my dam freaking bedtime by two hours, at 2:36 Ante' Meridian (before noon). It is the ninth day in December now, here in 2015, on a predawn Wednesday morning, here in Fort Pierce, Florida, USA. It is 66 degrees here in town at the local airport, and is predicted to drop to 62. Now take all of that horse shit, and all the horses asses all over the planet as well, and a five dollar bill also, and you can either exchange this for twenty shiny quarters at most banks, or just go to Mickey-D and enjoy a small fries and a burger. Boy oh boy oh boy, Mommy, and Moomy Deaest, and Betty Roaches Dindin Davis!!!







END TRANSMISSION.



CHRIS, ED, AND THE MILITUFORCE BLOGAUD



CHAPTER 17











''MELLLLLY MELLLLLY CLISMAS''; Ex-FCC Director-Chairman, Bob McDowell; old buddy, from 1972, at the great wonderful awesome Cooley Wormhole Hall of Haddonfield!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.






















Live Camera image from Avalon Beach Club

Live Camera from Avalon Beach Club, Fort Pierce, FL
Camera Animation










The great one and only Avalon Beach Club of Fort Pierce, here in Florida, Saint Lucie County, in these great and awesome United States.









Hey peeps, the world sucks for just about all of us, but that's no dam reason to go all crybaby over it, YO.

    Image result for images free funny faces











































© MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2015

© BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN (BOM)

My Photo




















CHRIS, ED, AND THE MILITUFORCE BLOGAUD, CHAPTER 17
















































Well, I did drown in 1995, in South Atlantic City. Remember, I am the one in 1984 from Highland Avenue.











































































AND LASER RETRACE AND DISTANCE DELAY LUNSAT FIELD TECHNOLOGY ALL ASIDE, FOLKS; I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT, AND NEITHER DOES THE GREAT DAWN-MARIE KING, OR THE MYSTERIOUS AUTO MECHANIC, WITH THE LOGO'S ALL OVER HIS DAM WEIRD JERSEY, YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Image result for images free funny facesMark_from_nj















DECEMBER 8, 2015,



TUESDAY NIGHT AT 10:17,



HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.



CURRENT TEMPERATURE 68 DEGREES FNHT.



RANGE TODAY-------(H-74/L-59).



RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 100%, WIND CHILL IS 67.



WIND IS NNE AT 5, WITH GUSTS TO 8.



TOTAL RAIN TODAY IN CENTI-INCHES---0009.








What do you think of this story?
Click
here for comments or suggestions.








Well between that monster punch that Keisha pounded my right arm with, fracturing the bone, back in 1999, and Steve getting his Halloween pelt and pummel from lovely Patty-Paula, like super ouch; YO; WOW, you and me are two near time amputee patients, huh old neo-ho-rengay key oh, chanter guy?





















My PhotoImage result for images free funny faces



© BOM 2006-2015 MARK WAYNE MOHR

BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN





KEEP YOUR BIG MOUTH SHUT NOW, DONNA!!!




She used to say, and I quote; “If you don't like cats and dogs and kids, there's got to be something wrong with you somewhere”. I am speaking of the world's great and now sadly late, disco diva, Mizz Donna Gaines Summer!













Live Camera image from Seaport Hotel

Live Camera from Seaport Hotel, Boston, MA
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
* Broadband connection recommended














My PhotoImage result for images free funny faces










So who is Sarah Krassle? She is the absolute GOD OF YOUR WORLD, and mine; ladies and gentlemen. Lenny McKinnon said it, and I do not believe he said it live on that CB-RADIO as handle ops man 601, but had it recorded from 1980, the only year that I ever interacted with him, and this I'll quote, “There ain't no doubt about it”. He supposedly was talking to his co-radio friend, Miss Chillie. Yes, you got it people; the great and powerful non-OZ Copyright Office has all of this evidence tucked away in my music project files, UP THERE in good old wonderful WASHINGTON in the great and powerful DISTRUCT OF COLUMBIA. Oh Poolroy, go home already.



    Image result for images free funny faces





What the fuck are you laughing at, YO?






    Image result for images free funny faces










My life ain't one bit fucking funny, dude, and that's just realty son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






      Image result for images free funny faces





Hay, I didn't fuckiGN say you have to go all crybaby over it either, YO!!!!






    Image result for images free funny faces








































Hey, it looks pretty, YO.









The Bum Classification, CHAPTER 0000.











Patty and the gang just illegally froze up my mother fuckiGN computer, WOW, it is 2008 all over again, and going on 080808 too. A really big fucking WOW, and a big fucking JEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE, if you please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













KEEP READING ALONG, AS:



JUST BECAUSE YOU RECOGNZE WORDS,



Never assume there is not any new reading material.



3-6-9, Frank Callio, Astral Realms, and Nicola Tesla. WOW, there was an old OUTER LIMITS syfy show about a fictional radio station called KXKVI.

Like WOW, Mister Macy-34.











In 1975, when Jim Burr rescued me from that horrible Halloween party, and those Satan worshiping nabes, ''the Kaufman's'' next door, who I called them by; since they always did that Walt Disney trick, to let you know they were there, by always coughing intentionally, when they came anywhere close to where you would be, whether going out or coming in. It is a psychological condition if you carefully analyze and study with real scrutiny, the entire great book of mental illness, the “DSM-5”. While Jim and I drove around Lindenwold, and watched the ghost and goblin kids all dressed up out pirating for some nice candy; my mom was working at her shipping company in Philadelphia, with coworker Patricia Hurricane Hollister. Maybe Eddie Himacane Lynch was a time traveler all along and no one bothered to recover his repressed memories of it. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAHA-AHA-AHA, Mister McNulty. Yes sir, while Jim and I were escaping Halloween parties that were quite hellish, he had just left Gloucester, where Patty and Merry and all other wonderful patched pirates, and Jokester's, were hanging around, and securing their bags of sweets and candies. Well, and why not. We all are a bunch of hanging in there Huntington's. I'll never ever mother fucking forget the day of th e2007 summer town forest fire, up in Berryville-Hammonton, an dhow WAYV said to us, “Hang in there Hammonton”. Yeah, and I'll bet you were thinking of one resident in particular, who was being a hanging in there Huntington, ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHEEEEEEEEEIT.














Arthur Huntington, hung himself in a basement of his home, after murdering his wife and mother in law quite brutally with an ax, in their sleep. What a dam ass LOVELY FAMILY I HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE IF YOU PLEASE!!!!











Gorgeous inmate Alice Ciminelli said it all; on the greatest mother fucking dick licking law show, to ever grace the lands of television; Dick Wooooooolf's Law& Order. She said, referring to the prison guards (Correction Officers or CO's for short), “They have all the power”! Folks, fuck the dam CO's. The people in this classification and category, can be thought of as the quintessential anti-bums. But it ain't the dam correction officer people who have all the power; only all the power in the prison system. The billionaire's have it all, and that lovely teen girl protester, who spoke to President Nixon, suddenly seemed to gain that revelation. Watch the great movie; another great Ollie Stone production, called, “NIXON”. This sudden coming upon her, while speaking to the true most powerful person on Planet Earth, or how true might be a bit relative, but still; this knowing something suddenly is a very serious and quite mysterious matter. It is called, MORIANITY. It finds us, we don't create or find Morianity. Cosmos decides literally to single out pieces of itself, to make revelations clear to them that would otherwise remain absolutely mysterious and ever-unknown!!!!






























These fences between us have gone on for more than 13,000 years, Scylla Goddess. Are you trying to totally drive me mad; my lovely teen queen, SSJKK??????????????????

























ENDocrinologists AND END TRANSMISSION!!!!!!









Last night, folks, I had powerful dreams that Sarah was taking her long light brown hair, and dangling it all over my face, the way I love her to do so very much. She told me that “I am THAT-BOY, and always will be, that SHE is the great I AM, and will never ever go away and leave me”. Hey, I guess no matter how many times Cuzz McGuire damages my car, or Nick for that matter; SHE is not ever going to stop loving me in eternity, in HER great city, SAHASRA DAL KANWAL. So go and choke on that one; Cifaloglio-Harvest Darius Deezy, and Mister T3E Cannon, YO!!!!!!!









The great PINK-GODDESS of STAR TREK; gee, just what is going on? First, as I stated; I come right out and openly tell that I do not believe that the creators of STAR TREK were totally from here in this universe. I believe that in a parallel universe, doubles (doppelgangers) of them such as Mister Roddenberry, became what Morianity refers to as TYPE-3-EXPLORATRONS. Simply put, the more advanced doubles of the people, who we know here, only as THEM, and not them plus their controlling-double who is asleep physically from their parallel universe and dream-controlling their double here, so that they will do something or not do something, or whatever the case may be, that is behind most if not all 'T3E' activity. So why then does Roddenberry and the Trek Peeps, create not only this show, and all of the great spin off shows and movies that followed? The only possible thing that could hope to answer, is that a huge army of the fifth dimension uses this jack-in gamer simulation we call the cosmos, to play a wild game. Like hyper-WOW, Mister R. H. Macy, sir!!!!!






Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:







Search for:
Search by:
Item type:


























My PhotoImage result for images free funny faces



















Jim Burr was a man I met at a place called the Professional Careers Institute, in the early summer of 1973. I was taking a Computer Programming class there, as was he, studying on the state of the art system back then, the great marvelous International Business Machines system 360 (IBM).





When we met, he and I had one desire, and that was to become multi-millionaires. Back then, that would be like single digit billionaires in equivalent purchasing power to today, in actual net worth.





After only a few months, something happened to ther man. He changed, and big time. Suddenly he could not care in the least about money making, or anything other than some kind of super natural bullshit that entered into his life. He shortly after that, found GOD, as the old expression goes. In fact and truth, no one ever can find God, as God is not lost to begin with. God finds us, but a promise you that a lot more than this simple three word sentence is all part of a very mystical and powerful equation.





Jim Burr and I meeting at this PCI school, at the 1-Cherry Hill Building, at the Mall; in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, at Suite #201, was no accident in the cosmos. Nothing is ever just an accident in the cosmos. Atheists don't agree, and I must admit, I envy the fuckign hell out of the atheists. I HAVE SEEN SHIT that never ever can be told on any blog and I promise you, it wipes out one religion, and the name of that religion is Atheists.





If anyone out here thinks that all of this began in 1973 with Jim Burr; then you would be about as far off base, and onto god dam left field; as the ball park can possibly be stretched. Jim Burr however does indeed, play a gargantuan mother fuckiGN part and role, in my life, every bit as large as Atlantic
City does, and David Roth does, and RPL does; and I suppose I could go on listing other fuckiGN shit such as the Robin Hill Apartments farm outside of David Leigh Smith's Haddonfield, and on and on and on we could go, if you have a decade or two, peeps; YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE; huh Mister Chester-Frank, YO?

















The problems I face; Jim Burr knew about, four and a half freaking ass decades back into time, “MY FAMILY”, and that is a quote, except for him saying 'your', not 'my', but then, he never had to sing any dam apology songs, YO! Give me a break Merry Greendress Loveboats!!!! WEEEEEEE, me' ol' freaking Spell-Check Program was disabled by the Milituforce Hackers Club again, FBI, YO BRAH!!! One thing I have been taught by the school of AFTER AUGUST 1986 STRIKES, or the AA-1986-S-SCHOOL, for short, is that when a bad day is happening, COUNT THE MOTHER FUCKING HELL ON MAJOR BLACK HAT COMPUTER HACKING AND BLACK HAT CRACKER HACKERS, YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!! Oh yes folks out here, YO; I can always know that the MHC will strike on bad nasty ass fucking BOTBAR times, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!











My PhotoImage result for images free funny faces












CHRIS, ED, AND THE MILITUFORCE BLOGAUD, CHAPTER 15




























































































CHRIS, ED, AND THE MILITUFORCE BLOGAUD, CHAPTER #15 (AMP-CEMB)







Weekday

Automatically launch Weekday at start up








THE GREAT AND POWERFUL WEATHER BUG (TWB), IS BEING SHARED NOW, ON THE BOM (BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN). WOW!!!!!






WeatherBug Featured Story





Cold Weather and The Common Cold -- Are They Connected


Enlarge
Did you know there are many different types of viruses that cause the common cold? These viruses are present throughout the year, regardless of how cold it might be outside. Cold weather does not cause colds, however, there are a few weather-related variables that can lead to a higher number of colds occurring during the winter.


The cold virus spreads the same way any other virus does, usually requiring close contact with someone who is already infected with the virus. The cold virus can live for several hours on objects such as toys, doorknobs, telephones, and computer keyboards. The virus can also be transmitted through the air, particularly in crowded spaces with limited air flow such as airplanes or buses.



Dry nasal passages make them more prone to a virus. This can be due to allergies or low humidity. The winter season is usually the season with the driest air. Winter is also the time where people tend to spend more time indoors to avoid the cold, leading to more frequent close contact with others. Holiday travels can also increase a person’s exposure to airborne viruses.



Age is a factor that increases a person’s chance to contract the cold virus. Children typically have lower immunity than adults. This combined with being close to others while at school or day care creates a higher risk. Stress and fatigue can also lower a person’s immunity to the cold virus.



Moving to a warm weather location won’t eliminate your risk of getting a cold. Instead, employ basic preventive measures such as washing your hands frequently, cleaning your desk and counter-tops with antiseptic wipes, using a nasal spray to keep them moist, and staying out of close contact with those who are sick.


More

Your 5 Day Forecast

Fort Pierce, FL 34950
TUE
Mostly Cloudy
78°/65°
WED
40% Chance of Rain
78°/62°
THU
Mostly Cloudy
78°/65°
FRI
Partly Sunny
78°/65°
MON
62°



To purchase the cold remedies that do not post up here, you will need the APP, 'TWB'.































































There are some things that need to be said. If things were different, it all would just be said at once, all the really important things. But I learned long ago, doing this is more dangerous to the health and well being, at least for me, than smoking, texting and driving, and cheating on my taxes and bragging about it on Facebook, all put together! To quote the great Billy Harner from New Jersey, timing is everything!!!!!!!!!!!
































































LIKE MACY FUCKING WOW:



I got the distinct impression, that back in middle late 1983, the great mighty powerful casino in Atlantic City, and the first one of them all, RESORTS INTERNATIONAL HOTEL AND CASINO; really liked my fucking song from the musical project of SAGA OF SONGWRITER MARK MUD, called,




Don't EF around with magnetics”.




Don't EF around with magnetics”.




Don't EF around with magnetics”.




Don't EF around with magnetics”.




Don't EF around with magnetics”.




Don't EF around with magnetics”.




Don't EF around with magnetics”.




Don't EF around with magnetics”.




Don't EF around with magnetics”.




Don't EF around with magnetics”.




Don't EF around with magnetics”.




Don't EF around with magnetics”.




Don't EF around with magnetics”.




Don't EF around with magnetics”.




Don't EF around with magnetics”.




Don't EF around with magnetics”.




Don't EF around with magnetics”.




Don't EF around with magnetics”.




Don't EF around with magnetics”.




Don't EF around with magnetics”.




Don't EF around with magnetics”.







Quite a few people enjoyed my blog called HALLS WALLS, chapter 34, as well, if I ain't too dam mistaken here, kind ladies and gentlemen!!!!!!!!!!!!!







gggghjggg bfdgdd fkti tieugfu50u6gj[bde rjgufuididi and yes, folks, me' ol' fucking spell-check program has been STRUCK AGAIN, by me wovewee fucking enemies, YO.







AND HA-HA-HA, I FIXED IT AGAIN WITH THE BOOT OFF AND ON BULLSHIT, SO WEEEEEEEEEE!



















































HAY, I CAN TAKE A HINT. I do not need to be hit by a mother fucking cunt lapping Mack Truck, MASHELL DANIELS OF 1980.







The FEDERAL FUREAU of INVESTIGATION is a really great part of the law enforcement system, and I always respected the great Mister Hoover, who once over saw the ops, when it was a relatively new organization. One day when I was a small child of late single digit age if I am correctly remembering the story told to me by my mother; this great outfit wanted her to come into their Philadelphia office on her lunch hour from her job at the Lavino Shipping Company, now the Inchcape Corporation after this British firm bought them out. They showed her photos of my father, her husband, in Florida in his diving suit, as back in those times, he did a lot of work for two well known salvage companies here in this state, the Real Eight, owned by Kip Wagner, and the more famous one, Treasure Salvers INK, owned by Melvin Fisher! The FBI was very mean to my mom, and did not believe her when she told them that they weren't in contact with each other at the time. She was being completely honest, but as well all know from watching any kind of cops and robber shows or law shows, they cannot just believe stuff, and have to give suspects a hard time, it is their job. I fully get that, and hold no resentment at all. But one day after a few times of this, my mom called her friend Helen Gregory. She was dating a top general in the United States Army at the time, and were quite bosom close, and planning a possible marriage, until Helen began getting ill, from a fast moving cancer, that went onto take her not that far later on in time. Having powerful friends is always great, and I grew up with a lot of them, from family contact. I am not used to the new life I live, IN HELL, without any of them. The entire mother fuckign world has abandoned me, and that is why I know that I have had to have died and gone to hell. I know I died a whole bunch of times, and have blogged the stories with very perfect accuracy, for anyone interested at all, to read! Getting back to the FBI in the late sixties somewhere, this is why a tap was on the phone all of my life, and there is a lot to the story of my dad and his diving, and the treasure charts that he left to me, that I have no one to pass onto, other than for a very ungrateful daughter.









Yes sometimes, Jack McCoy, we both wish that all of them would go away, and I don't feel all that cold and cruel in saying thistleweeds, or THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! W---O---W!







































ALL SAVANTS KNOW THIS ONE, YO; ''THE END''!!!

Are you saying, no more of MOHR, yet, peeps??? WOW!



My PhotoMy PhotoMy Photo

My PhotoMy PhotoMy Photo

My PhotoMy PhotoMy Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment