Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Chapter 24, Guess the Name of the Guests










GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS, CHAPTER 24













Jumping mole hogs cubed; there are things I won't even begin to understand or figure out if I had five hundred years t just sit and think on it all, YO! Today, it was hotter than a dam Hottentot, to quote my late great wonderful whittle mommy dearest!!! She wouldn't have said dam. Maybe once every few years when I was really upsetting her, she would say, “Mark, dam you”. They say maybe when your own mother dam's you, even once, you';re officially damned and GOD honors the request. Maybe All-Knowing Fascitar-PPK and great coworker of moms would know about such things. Folks, I don't have any inside dealings with any of these wonderful folks, and for all I know, she could be back in SDK, to quote the way mortals think of things with their zero understanding of time and eternity. Aniwho, BRO; I went to the Deals Store today, which is like a semi-dollar store. I needed to buy some things, not that I couldn't have waited for next week, but now, it is done and all I have to deal with are appointments up in Oven Beach with sike. Other Floridians call it Vero Beach, but hey, I love to be dam different, and it is a hot spot up there in VERO, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Sarah-Stacey Krassle was with me in my spirit last night, after I left my body behind to go to ''sleep''. I only remember that she comforted me and was very nice to me. It was beyond awesome, and way beyond bloggable, if I wish to keep at all in any kind of a semi-safety zone, here in my ''waking-life''! We have some real mother fuckiGN turd chewers in this building. The same nasty giant sluts that love to rush the elevator when I try to exit from it without giving it a thought, give me a dirty look for just beginning to approach it, and then backing up and saying excuse me politely. This will reach a point where I will have a dam discussion with my Resident Manager, Mizz Debra Marotto, as well as go straight to the PHA local Office where I pay my rent by check every month, and leave a note in my rent envelope to the employees of the PHA, as I have had it with their fuckiGN dam bullshit around here, like these fat ugly cows own the mother fuckiGN town or something.











DECEMBER 29, 2015,



TUESDAY NIGHT AT 10:20,



HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.



CURRENT TEMPERATURE IS 74 DEGREES FNHT.



RANGE TODAY-------(H-84/L-70).



RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 94%, AND IT FEELS LIKE 78.



WIND IS SE AT 3, WITH GUSTS TO 18.



TOTAL RAIN TODAY IN CENTI-INCHES---0.















THE WEATHER BUG (TWB)

This map and legend is shared on the BOM.















WyomingWisconsinWest VirginiaWashingtonVirginiaVirginiaVermontUtahTexasTennesseeSouth DakotaSouth CarolinaRhode IslandPennsylvaniaOregonOklahomaOhioNorth DakotaNorth CarolinaNew YorkNew MexicoNew JerseyNew HampshireNevadaNebraskaMontanaMissouriMississippiMinnesotaMichiganMassachusettsMarylandMaineLouisianaKentuckyKansasIowaIndianaIllinoisIdahoGeorgiaFloridaFloridaDelawareConnecticutColoradoCaliforniaArkansasArizonaAlabama
Advisory Colors Key
Severe Thunderstorm Warning
Tornado Warning
WeatherBug Dangerous Thunderstorm Alert
Severe Thunderstorm Watch - Box
Tornado Watch - Box
Flood Warning
Flood Watch
Non-Precipitation Advisory
Severe Weather Statement
Flood Statement
Marine Warning
Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.








Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)





THE GREAT AND POWERFUL CHEATING ICPE-APE DOW JONES STOCK MARKET, THAT LOVES TERRORISTS AND WORLD DISASTERS, AS THE CHARTS QUITE CLEARLY INDICATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!













FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION:





THEY MESS WITH MY PROPERTY, AND MY COMPUTER IS HACKED, AND MY SHIT IS WRECKED AND DESTROYED; JUST SO THEY CAN ALWAYS STAY IN A NEVER ENDING MOTHER FUCKING BULL RALLY ON THIS SICK DISEASED CUNT CHEWING STOCK MARKET OF THEIRS; AND YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF MAJOR MOTHER FUCKERS, FOR NOT RENDERING ASSISTENCE TO ME, OR BELIEVING MY TALE FROM 'FUCKIGN' HELL, THAT I HAVE SWORN LEGALLY UNDER OATH IS 100% THE TRUTH, AND YOU CAN PUT ME ON ANY STAND IN ANY COURT, AS I WILL SAY THIS SAME THING TO THE GREAT WISE 9 SOULS ON THE 'FUCKIGN' CUNT HILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















Graph of Blogger page views
Pageviews today
17
Pageviews yesterday
138
Pageviews last month
2,952
Pageviews all time history
105,045



GLOBAL AUDIENCE IN SHADE RATIO:




Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers

















END TRANSMISSION!

1 comment: