Thursday, December 3, 2015

Chapter 5, Chris, Ed, and the Milituforce Blogaud (CEMB-5)






CHRIS, ED, AND THE MILITUFORCE BLOGAUD



CHAPTER 5









My nabes are very fucking cunt annoying again, and bringing me lots of their dirt bag fucking roaches also. I hear bangs all over the place. They slam their fucking bathroom doors closed, and it makes a similar loud fucking sound, as slamming entrance doors do. I think I have a lot of new jerk offs around me, and they are dirty pigs, like those Dellway Arms fuckiGN dirtbag nabes, the PIGGER-BACKERS, back in 1972-1975, after that nice lady who originally lived above me moved out, Mizz Joan Larosa, in Oaklyn, No Joysey, USA! Oh the dam ass gods; does some cosmic fuckiGN force hate my cunt chewing bastard pathetic little screwed up dam ass guts, YO PEEPS!!!!















It rained all day, and it was raining hard a couple hours ago. I am about to retire for the night, and it is 11:40 in the Post Meridian. The computer hackers won't ever fucking let up or relent a little bit. Their fave-hack is the space bar bullshit fucking hat, and it is always active, even if I do not mention it on blogs, YO!!!! Theses diseased mother fucking toilet water guzzlers got to Eddie Himacane's laptop computer too, even though the dumb ass insisted it was my imagination or me being ignorant. He was fuckign ignorant, not me, as I know what I know, and I won't let anyone tell me that I don't, not the President, not the Pope, not my mighty transdimensional PHASE-4-CUZZ Shorty MacInvondi, not my great daughter, and certainly no one else. I may not be some fuckign gifted genius such as she is, but as I said, and reiterate, “I KNOW WHAT I KNOW”!!!!













AND THAT'S JUST REALITY, SON!

      Image result for images free funny faces












Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000344219
1981



Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204017
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204015
1980



Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204016
1980













V-1) Our love was true, our love was rare



No other love could ever compare



Now that you're gone



My spirits are low



And baby baby baby, I love you so.









V-2) I can't express the way that I feel



My soul's in distress, and nothing is real



Now it's too late, 'cause I let you go



Oh baby baby baby, I love you so.









V-3) What can I do to make things OK



And bring back your love that sun fills my day?



Time's flashing by, yet all much too slow



Oh baby baby baby I love you so.









CRHS) Oh I love you so and I want you to know



I love you so and I want you to know



Oh I love you so and I want you to know



Well baby baby baby, I love you so.



Image result for images free funny faces



© 1977 Mark Wayne Mohr







It is amazing beyond any way to ever describe this in words, how Sarah-Stacey Krassle did all of these things, but she did, and it is all real and true, and actually literally happening to me, Mister James Tiberius Burr, of Gloucester-Sharks City, New Jersey, USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













But she did and she is Almighty Jehovah, and I absolutely know this to be factual. As for her very fave-game, “GTNOFG”, it isn't all that difficult to figure this out. She wants me to start wondering who is and who IS NOT a Type-3-exploratron, as well as a Phase-4-Entity, such as Cuzz-Trump. I've got your number, lovely teen queen of eternity, and it is not 231, but 00 when viewed on its side and without any space in-between the digits. How do you say this, Sir Chester-Frank, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE? Fine, then let's say it, YO, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!









Now how do we accomplish such a seemingly fucking herculean task, you may just be wondering, or maybe you're not, as how can I fucking know this for dam crissake, YO????









      Image result for images of lighthouses





Powerful illusion, or spiritual maya, as many great ancient eastern religions, and philosophies teach; is surrounding us all. It is sort of intentionally built into the system, as we seem to have a creative force who discourages us from getting close to knowing it all, unless along with that knowledge and wisdom, comes the ability to appreciate right from wrong on some ultimate level, and be sufficiently enlightened to a necessary point, where absolute power WOULD NOT CORRUPT US absolutely. This is what PINK GODDESS taught us, through the very same way that our great bible got written and penned by human hands, but influenced from beyond this realm, on invisible levels, and in this case; from the exploratron who was controlling the great writers and creators of the STAR TREK shows, and the one near th every beginning of it all back in 1966, called, “Where No Man Has Gone Before”. Now from unraveling this one tiny mystery, look at the great lesson that I have claimed to have learned, and that went over the rest of humanity's head. But this was not MY DOING, but Almighty Jehovah, by way of her fantastic GTNOTG GAME, (Guess The Name Of The Guests)!!!! Someday soon, for my own record and screw whoever is or is not up here getting the education of the fuckiGN cunt millennium, get into the powerful shit from the first week in June in 1980, and the great LOVE IS FOR CARPENTERS dreaming-interaction, when Almighty PINK GODDESS sang this to me from her great Holy City of SAHASRA DAL KANWAL. I already know that the great one and only Mister Kenny Rogers knows a lot more about all of this than just his old flame from his boyhood days, up in Warren Grove, New Jersey. You know SJK abnd I know you do, Kenny. We can burry Superman and all of the great heroes, but not th egreat SSJKK! I wish that someday, you'd come forward and make my true story gain the needed dam credibility it must some day, if this dam world is to survive extremely turbulent times that are both imminent, and very soon to come, most likely in about 25 months now. The last possible generation of biblical terminology is 70, and 70 plus 1948 is just less than one Adele from now, huh all great number loving artists out there?











The GAWNUM can take us all to unfathomable truths, but without SSJKK's great game of 'GTNOTG', what good is half of reality, perfectly accurate as it may be? If I saw how the great SYFY SHOW, STAR TREK, was used by the Almighty Pink Goddess that I may call Alpigo for short, since this name is special between us, as it, just as with LOIS FOCA, takes the first two letters of those three words, and makes this one name; then what will I unravel and begin to see, kind folks, once I begin applying the rules to HER great game, on so many other people and things in my 61 years of life as present-me, Mark Wayne mountainpen Mohr, and yes, it is nearly half past 12 now on December 4, so I am turning age 61 years on this date? Where will it endocrinologists, or said without any prompting from smart-programs-Microsoft, WHERE WILL IT ALL END????









Fucking Disasterface Thistleweeds Sleazedisease Jane, just fuckiGN nailed me, at page eleven of eleven, so I must now compensate with my FIVES counter-strike, folks, YO!!!!









55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555









I fuckiGN hate your guts Jane for what you did to me at that god dam fuckign baseball park back in god dam 1993!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW---WOW---WOW---WOW!











My PhotoImage result for images free funny faces



END TRANSMISSION.

CHRIS, ED, AND THE MILITUFORCE BLOGAUD



CHAPTER 4

Graph of Blogger page views
Pageviews today
11
Pageviews yesterday
46
Pageviews last month
1,923
Pageviews all time history
102,218









Audience




Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers























It rained the entire time that I drove to my nut job clinic to see my Counselor, Jane. She is a very nice lady who really understands some of the things about me that I admit, because I am inside of my own self, do get past me; you know, the old forest from the trees deal? Well; I know, whether you do or not! WO.









Notice how on the other blog, Chapter-3, I was somehow hacked, and I could not post up any part of my typed in sentences, that asked my local sheriff to be watching out for me as much as possible while out today; and he DID A FANTASTIC WONDERFUL JOB, may I add. But I did have to type this directly onto the Blogger Dot Com block. It would not paste up without what I have come to name, as I have a name for each and every hack that the Milituforce enemies give to me and my P.C., the RH or the Redact-Hack. This is because it looks exactly like what one might expect to get if they sent a request into the government, for some information, and then were even lucky enough to hear back from them; all hacked out with black rectangles, just like you will find on my blog on Chapter-3, and folks, I am not doing this. I swear to this under my God, my nation, and my good name; legally on my sworn oath, under full penalty of perjury charges, should you prove me to be lying. I am not lying! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!









Yes, 'Hello' to all those wonderful folks in the land down under, where the women roar, and the men thunder. Boy that was a wild song, back around choke-year somewhere; you know, 1983. Well, it could be worse, Mister Abraham Lincoln-16-P. Gawnum or no Gawnum, he was a great man, and my personal fucking hero, YO. He also was our sixteenth president, of these great United States. I never said I don't love my mother fuckiGN country; ladies and gentlemen. Present government needs to be major downsized, and obey its self; you know, 'we the people'. But the dam lobbyists and billionaires scum of the MacInvondi Transdimensional Societies, the planet over; see to it that this doesn't happen. One bigger and more important example than bank failures and bailouts and all of that would be obvious to anyone who turns on any electronic device, and that is the dam gun issue. I won't even get started. And who the fuck would want to hear a dam thing I say anyway, even though you all know, I know shit about shit, that no normal human could possibly know. Oh well, 'SAY LEVY', in or out of great nations such as France, YO! May Goddess truly bless this really messed up planet of ours, peeps! It truly can always be worse, Sir Abe. I'll keep the great family secrets, for anyone related who just might know. And know, Copyright Office; that I only scratched the tip end surface of shit on my 1994 book about all of that, called, 'The Permission Barrier'.











Jim Burr knew some shit that went beyond Morianity but he didn't know one powerful piece of Newsy Nastiness, on or off of golden mountains, and very young coal miners from early in 1987. He was clueless to how I now remember being told one thing that meant absolutely nothing to me back in 1974, and I shuffled that memory of this, far away, and very deep down under; maybe half way to great Australia, Mister Lex Loo Thor; huh old buddy! Tell Will Smith to “get in the fuckiGN elevator”! Oh yes, he was as clueless as good old wonderful cool Poolroy-95! Or was Poolroy really so clueless, as I begin reflecting back now, in a new and more enlightened personal hindsight, YO? Say it Mommy Dear and Moomy Deaest, YO, as it is very proper and fitting right about now, “Boy oh boy oh boy oh boy”! Yeah Jimmy; Mister MacInvondi has boats and cars and planes, and a lot of other things, but only when he merged with the rest of the great Macy-Bunch, did he have access to the magical mastering machine, called by me in partial jest, the RUSS-15-Dublow. Take better care of it, says the great repair shop off of 95, back late in '80. Jesus, I must have done something right. Gold fate my ass, Mister Deathblow Merker Microsoft. You and me really know some wild mother fuckiGN shit, don't we NYU-Professor? ONE BIG BANG; huh Listener Theresa? Midge; tell my kid to take real good care of you. I really loved that dam dog, YO.









All I ever wanted out of life, Bob McDowell, and Bob Andrews, was a little peace, quiet, and tranquility. All I ever got was being misunderstood, robbed blind, ripped off, treated despicably and ferociously by horrendous, incorrigible trashy world owners, who think their vomit smells like pudding, and everyone else's rose gardens smell like rotten infected fuckiGN shit sewage. But all that aside, if we move from the third to the dam fifth dimension, the real shit begins to surface. Most folks could never do this in a thousand years, so why even type another fuckiGN dam word, BRAHHHHHH????????????????









Back in 1977, I met a real jerk off named Jan, who did sound recording, and thought he was a little god, at the age of twenty-nine. He had a little studio in a music store in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, where I did a total of five songs between 1977 and 1980; and he did such a rotten job, that Howard Solomon at the RPL Studios in Camden, New Jersey, reworked the mixes to make them a little more alive and a little bit better. This made Jan so crazy when he soon came to learn about it, I thought he and President Jackson were both going to go out in the woods behind the nearby race track, and duel it out with me, with old Civil War dueling pistols. There is so much more to this that it would fucking take years to tell it all. This person's name was given to me in 1975, by Robert Andrews and Albert Pileggi, one night in the basement owned by the parents of Albert Pileggi, in 1975; less than two blocks away from where I had attended two years of junior high school, at the Haddon Township High School, in Westmont, New Jersey, USA-ES-MWG. Studying symbolism around me all of my life since I first met Sarah on Tennessee Avenue, in Atlantic City, New Jersey USAESMWG, around the age of ten years; notice the ANDREWS name being something that seems to pop up somewhere between major and beyond normal statistical averages. I won't even start to anger a lot of super-girls, sharks, teases, movies, people, job site locations, and so much more. I am too fragile and way to old, and puny, and soft, to get the crap kicked out of me, by all these rotten potential enemies. This dude with this studio called, MAXFIELD, after my situation with the MILITUFAWCES all got going, and super 'twisted-sister-nasty'; this fine 'gentleman' suddenly decided to get his trading license, and he became a stock broker; and moved out west to fucking California, with Governors I'll Be Bahk, and Roller Derby Brown; right Leo Quiggley???????







What you do not know is that this connection to stocks, as well as Arty Singer's son who was my own stock broker for several years a while ago, Richard Singer; Arty wrote the hit rock and roll song we all know and love, called, ''At The Hop''. This was the man who with his associate back in 1995, during my Haddonwood days, and right after meeting up with Poolroy, as I will call this really wild cool dude; did something to me, that has no earthly explanation. He would not let me trade with him and his firm, after trading with him upon numerous occasions, when he was with other larger outfits; even Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner and Been, in the autumn of 1979. He and his pal had some lame excuse of setting up the account in a way that I could not make a dime no matter what, and this was a year where nobody but NOBODY COULD LOSE IN THE FUCKING STOCK MARKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mother and I lost 900 dollars while all those around me everywhere were making tens of thousands of dollars. It was a total set up. The one good trade I got into, he insisted I get out of, and into a different one, that lost for me, but generated for him a double commission; and this is of course where stock brokers truly make their money. One percent of these rat bastards are really able to make money in the market with their own real trades, and just take a few extra profits by generated commissions, from their clients. But this story cannot end yet, because in the very early autumn in 1979, I am the reason for the second gold rush in this nation, only this time, it did not involve minors, miners, goldmines, mountains, or songs, or stories, or sagas of these stories and songs; oh great mighty PAULA and ANN KING, of Atlantic City, and WAYV-FM Radio. Here is the beginning of my woes with WALL STREET, as the rumors are, and always will fly around, like Poolroy and his fantastic Gravigain Hypertronic invention, that he left to me one day, in the pool of Haddonwood Swim Club; and then he left this world about seven years later almost to the day. Not one of these things can be fact checked on the internet. Only I know these things. If it makes anybody out here feel like a hero, to accuse me of being the quintessential liar of century-21; then you just fucking go right on ahead with that!!!!!!!!





























































































END TRANSMISSION.











CHAPTER 3



CHRIS, ED, AND THE MILITUFORCE BLOGAUD



STARTTING TRANSMISSION.







***RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT***

***RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT***

***RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT***

***RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT***

***RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT***

***RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT***

***RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT***

***RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT***

















Monday and Thursday of this week have been VERY BAD, while Tuesday and Wednesday backed off of me a little bit; Sheriff Kenneth J. Mascara, sir, of Saint Lucie County, here in Florida, USA, ES-MWG.









I will give today's fucking shit, and work my way backward, to going to sleep Sunday night into Monday. I already knew that shit would be bad on Monday, after getting a fire alarm, around quarter past two in the mother fuckiGN morning, but we'll come back to this fucking bullshit. Today at six this cunt eating dam ass morning, my dirt bag ILLEGALS across from me, AKA JAMES & HIS ROACH-CREW or the 'JRC', slammed in and out. Even these new hurricane-doors can be slammed, but they are supposed to close by themselves, and eventually; this can damage the property. This is the one thing that can indeed lead to an eviction at Public Housing. However, if you are in tight with those who own it, as are these mother fuckiGN dirt hole roach lifers; even that won't get them out. They would have to do something illegal and very big to me, that I catch them red handed at, such as property damage; and then go to the police, and file criminal charges. Before I would win in the end, I'd be found shanked underneath a bridge, decaying into maggots and centipede worms, with Geico Insurance salesmen, eating away as well, as this Florida fuckiGN shithole is literally over run with these miserable stinking fucking worthless lizards. A blow torch should be taken to all of them, in my rotten fucking opinion. But none of that helps me, after these pricks murder me. After-all, I am sure there is a connection here with Shorty MacInvondi, who you all know under another 'Paula-King-somnambulism' type of identity. Yes, for several days they have been back and more active, and for several days, no matter how hard I try to get rid of these roaches, with Combat Motel's and expensive poison tablets; WHEN THESE PRICKS ARE HERE, SO ARE THE MOTHER FUCKING ROACHES, YO!!!









For the past week, I have not felt too good. I am doubling my vitamin dosage this week, until I hopefully spring back a little bit. Yesterday, I paid my rent, and mailed my bill into Comcast, for my TV service. I also picked up some medications at my local town pharmacy, and bought some Ivory bar soap, as well as a large liquid antibacterial soap refill bottle. I filled all my tires with air, for a dollar of quarters, at the place I buy gasoline at, most of the time. It is the first time I ever saw the regular type of gas that I buy underneath two dollars since I arrived here in Florida. It was a tenth of a penny under, or as the pump says 1.99, but people do not realize they are being played, every time they shop, with intentional deceptive advertising techniques. It really is 1.999, or in other words, say you are paying 1.95, it really is 1.95 and nine tenths of a cent; so always round it up a penny, whatever you see. If it says 2.05, it is 2.06, and if it says it is 1.92, it is 1.93. It is no different at a K-Mart and a Walmart or anywhere we shop. Nothing is ever 15 dollars. It is either 14.95, or 14.99 for the very most part, and your mind just sees that it is only 14 dollars, when it is 15, except for a lousy rotten penny or nickel. Oh well, why sit here complaining when at least it is 1.999, and not 5.999. I am starting to understand just why that girl, from Egg Harbor Township, up in Jersey; who is the spitting image of the great Beyonce Knowles; tells me, “Mark for crissake, say something positive once a century, willya”? By golly she's dam right!









The attack Monday was on my phone. Somehow they seemed to just know, the way we all get those 'knowings', that I wanted to talk about an important issue with my health insurance provider, Welcare. The phone would not allow me to dial through. After I would key in the number, it was just dead space, nothing. When the great AT&T, my phone carrier service, said something is wrong, unlike the great olden times, before social garbage media and internet, when they would automatically place a repair work order on the number; only they don't do that any more. And these are the better days, people? Right, sure they are. We all have to look over our shoulder now while outside, so we don't become the newest news-statistic. WOW, what is wrong with you, America? Then all sorts of shit happened on the phone; crazy spacey sounds when I tried to call another number, and I could go on and on, but it's typical; or as some may say on great Hollywood movies, such as one that springs to my mind, “The 7th Sign”, “It's typical bullshit”. Well, you all know I already knew, just as I said. We indeed did move into this 15-YEAR and WEEEEEEEEEEEEE, now what? I doubt too many want to know what I have seen in very localized hyperspace. Some things may appear to improve in some pretty nice ways. But always remember the greatest wisdom of the entire bible, next to accepting that Christ died for our sins! That is that we need to be aware as well as extremely wary, of wolves that are wearing sheep's clothing. This takes me to something that Lightning told me, back late into the nineties, over and over; and I may have shared this info on earlier blogs, and I may not; as my great memory ain't always 100% accurate, thank the gods. She said that something beyond fucking huge would happen to me shortly, that I couldn't possibly guess it if I had a zillion years to try, and that as huge as it is, it won't make my life better for its occurrence. This is a paraphrase, and lightning doesn't curse and swear like I do. But, WOW, she was right, huh? Well, so was Jim Burr, if you insist on getting hyper fucking technical about it all. I can hear him decades after last seeing him, “Mark, it's got something to do with your family”!!!!!!!!!!!













I won't be blogging a lot. I don't give a fuckiGN shit if a million read my words, or if you all go away and leave me. I am just saying what I need to, for my own records and files. I crossed the 100 thousand view line, and that was all I wanted to do, just to see if some huge cinder block would drop down from the sky and scream at me, “Mountainpen sucks a dirty diaper at C-SQ”! You know, or any one of a trillion other items that may have happened, only they did not. Still, I was curious, and you might chime in here, old Cooley Hall pal from 1972, who moved out to Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA, Mister Bob McDowell, “Vely vely intelesting”! I will shout out to Sheriff Mascara of my county, PLEASE, YO, I COULD USE ANY HELP AROUND ME THAT YOU CAN PROVIDE. I SEE MY NUT JOB PEEPS AT ONE THIS AFTERNOON, AND COULD USE YOUR PROTECTION. THANK YOU SIR!











Thursday, December 3, 2015


CHRIS, ED, AND THE MILITUFORCE BLOGAUD, CHAPTER 3





CHRIS, ED, AND THE MILITUFORCE BLOGAUD



(CEMB) CHAPTER 3



Ski the West





SLAM-SLAM-SLAM-SLAM, RESIDENT MANAGER DEBRA MARATTO, YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!







Life itself IS A HUGE GAME, far bigger than any of you out here have a tiny clue about, Mister Poolroy-95, YO! That night, watching those Star Trek shows, while living at 112 Harvard Avenue, Somerdale, New Jersey, USA, Earth, Sol, Milky Way Galaxy, in 1996, in the autumn on the 30th Anniversary of their TELEVISION SHOW PRODUCTION LAUNCH; memories flooded in! I couldn't stop hearing this in my mind, over and over again, “Sarah Kessle, Sarah Kessle”!!!!

Image result for images of lighthouses at nightImage result for images free funny faces


























 

Search Results













          Image result for sheriff ken j. mascaraMy PhotoAttorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi











Bovada Sportsbook



      Image result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthouses

      Image result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthouses

      Image result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthouses

      Image result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthouses

      Image result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthouses

      Image result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthouses

      Image result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthouses













My PhotoImage result for images free funny faces



© BOM 2006-2015 MARK WAYNE MOHR

BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN





KEEP YOUR BIG MOUTH SHUT NOW, DONNA!!!






She used to say, and I quote; “If you don't like cats and dogs and kids, there's got to be something wrong with you somewhere”. I am speaking of the world's great and now sadly late, disco diva, Mizz Donna Adrian Gaines Summer!













If this was a real world; some fuckiGN attorney, or somebody, would contact me; verify all my mother fuckiGN shit, and then split the lawsuits that I legally deserve to pursue, on a 50/50 contingency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is how I know that I died and went to fuckiGN HELL, a very long fuckiGN cunt ass time ago; you rotten old stinky world!!!!!!!!!!!! They laugh and mock me now, but they won't in the future after I am gone. Of course, it will be too late, with all of your gold fate, Mister Ernie Merker of RPL Sound Studios. Shorty MacInvondi hated me, well, another me in another parallel world. He got me to use my RS1500US to bring him here, and then my own flesh and blood, wanted that machine, and managed to get it. Now if this was just Josie Littlewall, from up the road, and working for Butler and Mayor Insurance Company, for a meager salary of $29,000 annually; that would be one thing. You all know who my dam fucking daughter is, no matter what Google, and Planet Earth think. Now why would she want the dog that Dawn had, and my tape recorder; if there is nothing to all of this; CUZZ?!!!!!!!! Some summer of love, Mister P. Robertson Bitethroat, of Hurricane Talkers. Well, I am guilty of being a Himacane talker, so don't let me open up my big ass fuckiGN fat worthless loser trap! JEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE, PLEASE!!!























Advertisement













More Maps
 
View the previous image
View the next image

Weather Map Controls
Regional Doppler Radar
Local
National















MEOW-MEOW-MEOW-MEOW






Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)







Sheriff, my fucking dirt bag nabes are killing me today, and here is why, sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







WELL, SHERIFF SIR, IT IS OFF TO MY NUT-JOB PLACE, PLEASE TRY AND PROTECT ME FOR CRISSAKE.

WELL, SHERIFF SIR, IT IS OFF TO MY NUT-JOB PLACE, PLEASE TRY AND PROTECT ME FOR CRISSAKE.

WELL, SHERIFF SIR, IT IS OFF TO MY NUT-JOB PLACE, PLEASE TRY AND PROTECT ME FOR CRISSAKE.

WELL, SHERIFF SIR, IT IS OFF TO MY NUT-JOB PLACE, PLEASE TRY AND PROTECT ME FOR CRISSAKE.

















END TRANSMISSION.








Sunday, November 29, 2015, 7:55 Post Meridian, EST.











CHRIS, ED, AND THE MILITUFORCE BLOGAUD







CHAPTER 2, (AMP-CEMB).















My entire audience has dried up. It amazes me that it happened after my view-count hit 100K. If they were going to fuck with me, logic would dictate they would have trickled it to a crawl after 95 or 98 K somewhere. Things like this however have built in teachers and professors all their own. I realize that things are not being done in any way, in three-D. Further, I also know that this may very well be happening, as the old poker game double blind bluff trick, just to make me think and wonder about that very thing, and thus if successful, annoy me even worse, because in addition to the item that annoys, comes the fact that it ain't fuckiGN logical. Then they succeed in their game of obfuscation. That is if I am dumb enough to allow these dim witted mother fuckers to get to me! Also, nothing around any holiday time, can make any real sense. Initially, the M-2-F seemed to not care about their own lives and families on holidays, and this topic has been thoroughly discussed on many past blogs in my Morianity. Still, there are double blind and even triple blind bluff experts in professional poker, so why not 'Corbomite me', Captain William Shatner Kirk, with one of those? To quote quite perfectly, my father, and Dawn-Marie King; SHEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!!!!!!!! As I fucking speak-type at 8:06 Post Meridian, my right side is being passed by Morty Mortino Dirtbags Incorporated, the great and powerful Angel of Death! Two DA's that nobody wants to start trouble with, huh folks?











There is Tom Reale the chill-mo, and then there is just the CHILL of Alaska. WOW, give me the latter one, pweeeeeeeze, people!







Ski the West







Boy oh boy oh boy, Mom, and Moomy Deaest.












Later on, we can get into those venetian blinds, and the episode on the S.T. Show, called “THE TROUBLE WITH TRIBBLES”, and a bit more, and NOW is the later on from the past. Screw people; I need my own record, and this blog makes a great new age fucking cunt way of keeping one!















I can literally talk for weeks on end straight, and not begin to cover this whole nineties thing with SARAH KRASSLE, how it began at middle decade, how my book ''THE PERMISSION BARRIER'' fits into it, and a zillion fucking zillion other things too. But let's go to Pearl Harbor day in 1996, about two years and one month give or take a week or so, from the time I sent my book to the Copyright Office, TPB, on Halloween Day of 1994. This is the time that I was beyond being totally beside myself and bonkers nuts, even for me. I tried desperately hard to locate this girl who just had to be there, after-all, I was right there, and so was she; and the world told me they never knew her. Well, you know, that sounds like our wonderful GOD. Remember that scripture that basically says that if we deny GOD and its plan of salvation or game, that JESUS or GOD jacked into its game, will say back to us after we die and face eternity, “Depart from me, I never knew you”????????? It's in your bibles, and if you can't find it, ask your fucking pastor in church next week; and he or she will show it to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









My mother fuckiGN annoying nabes are making loud banging sounds and annoying me to fucking death. Just a few minutes before I began this blog, that loud fuckiGN jerk off scum ball on the motorcycle went by, and made every dog in this part of town start barking. Then a few minutes later, a loud door banged on my floor here. Are you out here anywhere, Sheriff Mascara, old friend? I saw you on the news a couple days back. I am very happy to see you enjoying the holiday, over at the PHA place.









That night, watching those Star Trek shows, while living at 112 Harvard Avenue, Somerdale, New Jersey, USA, Earth, Sol, Milky Way Galaxy, in 1996, in the autumn, on the 30th Anniversary of their TELEVISION SHOW PRODUCTION LAUNCH; memories flooded in, that I could not handle; leading to the wild dreams the following year, of the Publishing Clearinghouse's PCN-231 PRIZE-PATROL truck, with that co-ed named K. J. McAllister, who won that January of 1997; and then the wild song that led to the 2012 production and 2013 Copyright, of “Wanna' Spend My Time”, the fence at Eden's great garden, and a lot more. This is when I was looking nearby the television set, little as it may have been Mizz Britney Lavino, and Mister Stanley Crooked Bernstein; and as that great voted-number-1 episode of STAR TREK was airing, suddenly a voice kept saying, while I was staring off of the TV set, and onto my venetian blinds, “Sarah Kessle, Sarah Kessle”. In any event, where can we even begin with all of this horrible nightmare shit, Sheriff sir; after these monsters took away my entire life, child and adult, ruined my entire mother fuckiGN education, threw me into an institution at ten years of age, for doing nothing at all wrong or criminal, the great and now defunct NJNPI, in Princeton, New Jersey, USA, sir; killed my mother late in 1997, killed my best and only adult friend, Dave Roth, in March of 2002; and I could type on, and on, and on; as if you could care in the least, kind sir; you and Prosecutor Ron Worthless Wirtz!!! As I said sir, this is why people eventually fuckiGN snap, and do shit like the Colorado deal, and on and on and on and on! Now, the old trustworthy Milituforce Word-Disappearing mother fuckiGN hack was just used on me illegally, in total violation of MY CIVIL AND HUMAN LIBERTIES sir, as a totally born free and legal citizen of this rotten nation, SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







It is 64 degrees at half past eight on this Sunday evening, 29 November, in 2015. Tuesday begins the final 12th month of the year, good old December; where we have my birthday on Friday, Pearl Harbor Day a week from tomorrow or two Monday's ahead of now, and of course, three weeks following my birthday, as it does every year, comes the one and only GAP Christmas Day. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!









And no one gives a mother fuckiGN rats ass about why those venetian blinds, and that Star Trek show, made those words keep popping into my head, on that late autumn 1996 evening,



Sarah Kessle, Sarah Kessle”

Sarah Kessle, Sarah Kessle”

Sarah Kessle, Sarah Kessle”

Sarah Kessle, Sarah Kessle”

Sarah Kessle, Sarah Kessle”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Well fine and dandy. It was the fact that the great almighty PINK GODDESS was letting me know, there was no escape for me, not ever!!! I don't want to escape, you lovely teen-queen.





END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment