Sunday, December 27, 2015

CHAPTER 21, GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS










GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS, CHAPTER 21















For several days, the general area around my apartment had less activity. But doors were all day today, and of course, with these roach fucking nabes being back, so are my god dam fucking roaches. LIKE-DUH! I am going to have to contact the BOARD OF HEALTH, Sheriff sir, because to quote what I used to say to my camp counselor Mister Mack Kaiter in 1967 and 1968, at Camp Chesapeake, in Maryland; “THIS IS RIDICULOUS”!









Lots of facts don't change, but with time and experience, we all put those same facts into better light, at least we should unless we've been totally lobotomized by this mechanized social media garbage new age society 100%!!!!!!!!!!!! When you read a paste in like this below, you see how Morianity learns and grows, as does all life in hyperspace. Things do not stay the same. The old saying about cities is only too real. If they stop growing, they die. This is what happened to Atlantic City in th elate sixties, despite all the great Donald Trump stuff that happened. Need more convincing? Fine then folks, see how things were a while ago, and how they always seem to be more clearly revealed when we ponder on them and meditate on them.









\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////////////////



1980 KEYBOARDS FROM PETA-HELL ®





MARK WAYNE MOHR--------1980, ALL BLOGS © 2006-2014





BOM © 2015 BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN







Only the Vatican really understands MORIANITY, and even they are smart enough to keep their mouths shut. Lightning told me last night in Akoslem City, that I better tell the truth and not leave my Morians hanging in there with the Hammonton's and the Huntington's, so I must now obey her commands. After-all, she's my beyond hot and unfathomably awesome baby-blond love of my life, and the third part of a wild triple GODDESS, and no more needs to be said now or ever, or the entire thing will go right into the NUKESON can! Not yet, Mister McNulty, not unless you think a set of stairs in Suffolk County, New York was real funny in the very early seventies as well, old pal from Exton, Pennsylvania! So here I am in my car with a tape playing, while doing guard duty one night, during my STOCKHOLM KIDNAPPING days of latter ohm-8 through most of all of ohm-9. By December of 2009, I thought I had learned the full depravity of my oldest daughter's sense of humor, I hadn't. Now laugh if you really are dirt bag enough to want to, MMCN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This is like discussing Atlantic City, or Sarah Jacobson, or for that matter; the great United States Government, the Vatican, and the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE. We can talk, we can cry, we can do a Disney cower speed away with Gramps Spears screaming his lungs out in the back seat for an ever greater metal pedal, but all of that, and so much more, I never until just today, really knew just how down right mean and frightening, my kid can be, once something you do pisses her off. There is no grabbing the minute hand, and trying to fling it back; as it is simply a hopeless cause. The difference between doing things via the ES, and just lots of other great parlor tricks; is that all averaged out and then remeasured again, the agonies inflicted upon those victimized by either of these monstrous atrocities that dwarf any concept ever conceived by Hitler, the ES causes way more lifelong everlasting deeper unhealed injuries, after all is said and done, after all the pieces of dog shit are swept up off the smelly floor, and after the fat lady finally sits down, stops writing, stops singing, and keels over like Shelly Winters' heart attack, after her heroic swim-dive, in that great movie, “The Poseidon Adventure”; the ship named after the true King of the sea, Mister Cavelantisocleevious Krassle, AKA Neptune-Jupiter-Poseidon. Him and his lovely wife, on the Astral-Plane, chase me away from their great daughter, Sarah Stacey Jehovah Krassle, and then I am the bad guy for being the victim of this hellish hyper video-game of the Lawnmower-Man-2 system, for roughly, 1.49720507 times ten to the twenty-fifth trillionth power year equivalent in Astral-Interaction-Event or (AIE), something never measurable to the last drop, any more than we can ever determine an exact relationship of a closed curve (circle), between its through-ness (diameter) and it's all the way around-ness (circumference). We can say 3.14, or take it out a bit more to say, 3.14159265, but it still never ever stops, yet there is perfect connection, and we can see it with any circle a child of two draws on a piece of paper. So before you tell me there are no mysteries unsolvable, let me first take a good healthy crap into your brain, so that maybe you will think better after that. Who can ever know, with or without those cool ass breath echos, Copyright Examiners, AHA-AHA-AHA? Go back to 1971, Mike McNulty. You're not welcome here today, on Morianity. Thank you.



Yes, Lightning told me that I must be honest, and tell the truth. I admit I slightly made things appear just razor edge off of perfect truth when I said on a previous blog that Diana is scared to come around me, just as with many others, and I gave the one real good example around the time that Iraq invaded Kuwait, with the Resident Manager Nate, at the Echelon Towers Building of Voorhees, Township, New Jersey, USAESMWG. I'll bet dimes to cunt sniffing donuts right about now, my old ex-bizz partner PP, is heading straight for his local K-Mart, with his own dirty pants. He must remember the shit I told him through the phone back before he had me rolling on the floor with his voice-mail message that he left me, a year and a half back somewhere in time. He knows I do what needs to be done. He know if you bastards won't stop hurting me, that I'll do exactly what is needed, to deal with the situation and take care of bizz, a lot better than he ever took care of making all those millions in the music business, WEEEEENA. Yes there have been a lot of very special and very precious girls in my life, and all anyone has to do is examine the United States Copyright Office records, under the name of MARK WAYNE MOHR, to see that this is all true. I do not get stuff from all of them. They get it from me; unless you want to seriously believe that I am a real live true honest to the gods,

T—I—M—E

T—R—A—V—E—L—E—R!











Dear Diary Journal Tape, another day has come and gone, without any teasing Nissan Cars, Finally I'm Free Clariton Clear medications, or higher stock prices. All that's left is my sweet song, Copyright Examiners of 1983, and it makes very blue, 657 times blue, to be quite honest. Still, I doubt that I will be around very much longer, and cannot wait to make my exit from this prison sentence, called by most, our life. Whether I share any of these coded poems or rhymes with nobody or everybody, is as meaningless and moaningless as 100 great educational television stations. But to Anna at the Medical Institute, and her precious jet black cat back in 1982, I say unto you; wow, soon I will be out of here, paroled, and ready to finally indeed, be Clariton clear and totally free of these emmereffing Earthly bonds!









The women in the lives of heterosexual males, would make quite the biographies in and of themselves. History as the more intelligent souls out there know, doesn't focus too much on people's private personal lives, probably because what little information does indeed make it into history, is merely who did what to who and when and all of that happy crap clap from John Lennon to Sarah McLaughlin. Before I march on with this, I really like this SYLFAEN-FONT. It is nice and not too bold or light, and clear, yet quite different from many others used recently by the ol' fucking Mountainpen!!!!!!!!! Yes, the women in the lives of 'normal' men, as this is saying it very POLITICALLY INCORRECT, but hey, I am saying it, so sue fucking me! The laugh was on you, Tom Glenn old buddy, from early in 1981 over at 1802 Robin Hill Apartments. He was convinced for reasons that made no Earthly sense, that I was a bit light in my fucking loafers, because he heard the song that I had written as a boy, or one of the two I had written in 1969 at age 14 and a half. I was hoping Paula King would someday sing it to me. She has such a lovely voice, and she even sang something underneath of Central Pier to me on that far out first Saturday of July in 1969, when she had dragged me under a very private place where no one could see us. I had written this song shortly after I had written, “THAT'S THE WAY IT GOES”. This song was called, “BURN WITH FIRE”. It was done in lyrics for a girl to sing for her boy. But the great musical arranger, Mister Glenn didn't believe a word that I said to him. He did not ask me any details, and just insisted that I was some fagot, in a nice way of course, and that the song was about some kid that I knew. This of course was beyond disgusting and revolting to me, and I actually was thinking that I wanted to walk into the kitchen, grab a sharp turkey knife, come back into the living room where we had set up some recording equipment and his guitar, and I was thinking for a quick second, that I wanted to cut his living fucking guts out. This is why the great National Rifleman's Associating cannot be argued with, much as I personally despise all guns and weapons; but I could have left old Tommy boy all cut to hell and bleed out, on Robin Hill's nice apartment rug, on that day early in 1981, and I have never owned a gun or any projectile firing weapon. But I do confess to loving meat, eating meat, and needing large cutting knives to prepare that meat. But getting back to the topic of the ladies in the lives of us normal non-gay dudes out there, Tom Glenn was totally convinced and wouldn't listen to a very logical and true reason, for why my song lyrics in “BURN WITH FIRE”, were written as follows:











I'm sayin' this to you boy

You bring me thrill and joy

When you just touch me

What can I say

I want you real bad

You make me so glad

Just you and me boy

Please baby stay

The things you do to me

Beyond my fantasy

The way you hold me tight

Let's keep it hot tonight

Don't let it ever end

Oh baby please pretend

Just say you love me

Make me feel so right







You make me burn with fire like a soul in hell

You bring me more desire than I could ever tell

I wanna' love my baby 'till the end of time

Come on lovely baby, gonna' make you mine





This chorus is then followed by a second verse, and that can wait for another time, if ever, but my point is Tom Glenn's weird attitude about not believing that this was not a song for me to sing to some boy, but that I was hoping someday to have someone I knew a dozen years ago, to sing it to me, as she had a lovely voice. As I told him this, my memories of many things flooded in to me, but so did lots of intense anger as he kept laughing and saying he knew better, and on and on. The details that follow, leading to a block out of lots of my memories for about a month or so that my own m,om thought I was faking, can wait to be told as more blogs are written in future times. But as stated, the real stories of men and history, are ALL ABOUT “THE WOMEN OF THEIR LIVES”, to quote the great and powerful cool wild dude from the middle eighties, Mister Bob Patterson Cheatley!!!



W---O---W

W---O---W

W---O---W

W---O---W







Gina my giant lovely night girl of the nineties, YO, I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe you listened, but I doubt it. You and I were kind of busy in bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll bet dimes to donut holes that AT&T and Verizon got a kick out of my speed dialer that they featured with voice control. I would just say GIANT GINA, and boom, her sex-service would ring. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Hay, under 18, stay off the dam MORIANITY BLOGS, YO.









Graph of Blogger page views
Pageviews today
19
Pageviews yesterday
81
Pageviews last month
2,763
Pageviews all time history
104,754







Audience

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers















END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment