Wednesday, December 16, 2015

GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS, CHAPTER 1








GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS





CHAPTER 1




























Most readers will probably remember the way that the opening paragraph paste-in went, on the previous book of Milituforce blog audience folks, along with those two persons responsible directly, for this blog being created in the first place, as well as continuing past its opening year of 2006, to now.












Was the Dave Roth just Dave Roth from here in this universe, or did his advanced doppelganger dream-control him, and bring him to me at the great powerful Caldor Department Store security job in early November of 1985? Julia White has told me many times that this is true, only you don't know a dam thing yet, great audience. Dave and I had parted ways a while, after a fight we'd had, while I was still renting the home in Gibbsboro owned by Patricia Meeker, the mother of a New Jersey State Police Officer. It was a long parting, almost two years if my memory is accurate at all. Maybe only 18 months, but it was not quite a ways after I h ad moved into the Highview Apartments of Williamstown, New Jersey from that rented home that Misses Meeker was going to sell and I could not buy it at the time, so my mom and I left and moved into the Highview place, and this was our second stay at this place. I had started my book, The Permission Barrier, while still at the Meeker home, and completed it at the Highview Apartments, in 1994. I sent it down to the Copyright Office on Halloween Day of 1994, as some of you already know all about this entire mess. In my book, a character from my DREAMS, JULIA WHITE, was put into the book. Anyone of the great and powerful examiners in Washington, DC, knows it all by now, Mister Billy Islander Joel. But Dave was still not back in my life until early in 1995. Shortly after we were friends again, he had a wild DREAM, and guess wh came into his dreams extremely vividly, but this giant lovely dark haired beauty goddess, going by the name Jewel? I know that she spells her name Jewelly, and her name in the book TPB that I wrote, was altered to Julie White, but really it is Mariena Carlittia Jewelly White Krassle. Her City-Name in the HOLY CITY or capitol city of Sahasra Dal Kanwal, is JEWELLY-Natalazatahh, and various astral-plank translations to waking English Language world suffix-names that follow any name of JEWELLY, exist. Actually Julia White told me, millions of years ago, that there are more than four hundred suffix names to the city-name of JEWELLY. This name is registered in the great Palace Hall on Kanwal Avenue, and what is known in waking world physical plane human bibles, as names written in the lambs book of life, is indeed one and the same with this CITY-NAME registry in the great awesome KANWAL-PALACE. Now in this book, I will bring some of these topics along quite a bit further, so you can all be the judge of the Copper-Kessle fudge so to speak, or maybe better and plainer said, so you can be my judge, but more adequately and honestly, for me and my favor, for a dam change; kind people.

















In this book, before and if it closes out ever; my current audience of just whoever you all are and have been, will be added to a new one. This will happen as soon as I can afford to pay the necessary people to assist me with a managed and hosted website, that I will call Morianity-Foundation-2, or if the old one is still available for me to take it back over, then I will, so there won't be a number two at the end. I will pay by allowing the host to place ads just as they did on my other non-public site as shown above in red colored font, and most likely, still pay a nominal fee on top of that, probably if hosted, more than the just under $4.00 per month that it cost me before, but even if tripled, along with all the ads they wish to place on it, I can afford up to this amount, and by the gods, I will have this site, with all my links to those public ones such as BLOGGER and WORDPRESS, as long as they allow my blogs, which I do not think will be all that much longer, in this rapidly altering new age, where people like me, not loved by these owners of our American society because we don't just accept without griping and belly-aching, all the shit that they feel is just fine to do to us day and night, you know; remove our dam ass freedoms, steal our fucking music by changing one note, paying off officials everywhere from the Senate and the House, to the dam Copyright Office, and on and On you all know that I can keep spouting off lists. As I said, THIS is exactly why, I feel that my fucking public blogging days are very numbered now, as both ISIS grows, and folks like me are perceived as enemies of the land; and our rights rapidly fuckign removed without trials or anything. Funny too, my dad predicted as if he already knew and saw all of this go down; and way mother fuckign back in early 1974, nearly forty-two fuckign years ago. He as many of you know, was a BATTLESHIP-ELDRIDGE EXPERIMENT SURVIVOER, and the legends tell us that this ship went out of normal space and out of normal time, so please don't accept this blog's word for any of this, before you form your own conclusions and opinions regarding it all. First, GOOGLE IT ALL UP for yourselves, under PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT, and other similar such items, as you search out the topic for yourselves. One thing those who have power over us know, at least until eventual fucking martial law will come and destroy America for all of us, and that is , even my nasty sounding threats against my enemies, never ever will be carried out in ILLEGAL WAYS. They may however wish that those other ways were what I chose, after I do exact my revenge soon, as my way leaves zero traces in any legal judicial court system for any possible prosecution, as electronic metaphysics is legal, and even when freedom of speech is removed sooner or later, I can make adjustments so that none of my words could possibly imply any form of threats that could lead to my punishment. Now with full on martial law, they can just come and take you and kill you and torture you, but long before then, I promise you all one mother fuckiGN thing. One way or the other, I'LL BE OFF THIS GOD DAM FUCKING PLANET!















My mother fuckiGN dirt bag enemies think that I need thousands of dollars for expensive electronic equipment. As that great wonderful hair shampoo commercial would say, or that gorgeous babe in it, back in 1980, “W-R-O-N-G”!!!!! Cheapo junk works just as well, as hyperspace and messing with it, isn't one bit prejudiced against lousy sound quality and other low-budget related absurdities. Sorry to burst your safe-bubble, you bastard fuckign rotten super wealthies out there. And I do promise you, as I have all along, “Before you get to me, I'll get to you”!











GUESSING THE NAMES OR THE (IDENTITIES) OF THE VISITING TYPE-3-EXPLORATRON (GUESTS) may sound a bit 'weedikalass', Mister Elmer Fwudd, BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, I promise you this, WOMO, MO, and all others concerned. So many things would sound absolutely mother fuckiGN absurd, impossible, and totally ridiculous, just 100, 200, 300 years ago, and believe me people; those amounts of time are an eyelash fucking blink, to the great mountains, and the stars of the sky, and yes; if you were to just go back into time, one or two or three lousy little centuries; and begin speaking to those folks around you, about all of the incredible things that exist in our time, and in our society; from jet airplanes, to moon landings, to global communications and satellites, and internet and social media, and electricity, and electric lights, and machines, and recording live sounds and images and retrieving them at will; and I could go on for an hour and won't, but if you did that; they would fuckiGN hang you as a dam witch, and no one would believe a dam fuckiGN word that you said!!!









END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment