Monday, November 3, 2014

TWEET BLOG, CH. 017, THE MIND DIMENSION










THE MIND DIMENSION, CHAPTER 017----- MM3









Pageviews today
23
Pageviews yesterday
83
Pageviews last month
3,176
Pageviews all time history
70,005















THIS IS A SUPPLEMENTAL BLOG ENTRY THAT HAS A CONTINUING CHAPTER NUMBER, TWEET-TWEET-TWEET-TWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













My blog is dying. I may have hit my seventies now, as the above bio reveals on total PH, BUT the key is the third number above, the monthly average, that 'BLOGGER' keeps for its bloggers. In the past two years, it does swing and vacillate, I will admit that, going in range from about 2,200 to 5,100, but the lower thousand is the range it is in 80-95% of the time, and the upper thousand, about 5%, tops. Right now I am quite midlandish and dropping fast, in a present cycle, and what amazes me is whenever I really get good and tell a lot of stuff you just cannot beat or duplicate, and I do surf the net folks; this is when the viewers of mine, WHOEVER THEY REALLY AND TRULY ARE for the most part, over 90% are all in one group and I know it as sure as I know my name, but this is when this group all decides to meticulously abandon me. It is not a hit or miss deal here. I have watched this for two solid years and then some, folks! Now I did speak to the Staples Store Guru people yesterday, Monday, as it is early Tuesday now; and I am going to have to pay to become networked and known in any kind of a social media networking system. If I do everything possible, and still I am stopped; THEN, I will make a case with the First Amendment to the united States Constitution, and legally go after the giants, Microsoft and google and youtube and Facebook, the entire group, as I have quite a case, and being SPECIAL-ED on top of it, if I can access a really good attorney, someone is going to be real real sorry, all the way up at the top of the global economic food chain, because you will NOT, trust me, NOT, get away with doing this to me without me fighting you back tooth and fucking nail, to the bitter bad Melanie Neykey end of it all, and that is a promise, triplets, quads, twins, or norms. THAT, sir Rockdroid Lurch Rottenberry; YOU MAY BELIEVE, me' ol' freeeend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL I EVER WANTED, BIG SARAH, what a turd you are, in all nine dimensions from answer down to why, down to law, down to mind, and down into 4-D hyperspace universes, allofem!!!!! WEEEEEEE! Only a handful of Quantum Physicist experts will be able to put together, hopefully someday; all the shit of CHAPTER 016, and how it relates, super compressed as it may be, to all of the other parts of this now coming up on a nine-year-blog-project! All others will see a screwy nut case and a psychiatric team's dream-heaven, all rapped up in delusions, overactive imagination, and audacious daring that would make that asshole daredevil on TV pale in comparison. I have no power to make this world unfold in any particular way, even with Morianity. This is merely a truth that has been published for a potential blind world to see, that is if it ever ever even dreams of waking up and smelling the total stench of burning coffee in their dam kitchens. Until then, I exist in total hell, but then, WEIN-SOSO-SSDD?
 
Savants: 'THE END'

2 comments:

  1. You tell'em Mountainpen. Preach it BOR.

    Signed, Da'Mountainpen

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT'S (BRO) you miserable fucking hacker.

    Art C. from the Antinass Club, via magic circuits connecting to Mountainpen

    ReplyDelete