Monday, November 17, 2014

MARK WAYNE MOHR'S FINAL DYING WORDS, CHAPTER 021


/////MARK WAYNE MOHR'S FINAL DYING WORDS



////////////////////////////CHAPTER 021



///////////////MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM-3











This is a major blog from the summer time in 2006, and after you read this paste-in-page (PIP), not you Billy Mummy, but don't throw me in the cornfield as a jack in the box please, but yes, after you read this, I am going to talk a little more with brand new shit, regarding transdimensional towel seepage and its mechanics through various illusions such as for two starters, the quantum foam as well as vibratory strings and the ten or eleven dimensions that pertain to all of this, at least in the minds of quantum-physicists as of 2015 and back to the early twentieth century.



















Morianity Bible For Millenium Three:


Monday, July 03, 2006

Chapter 32 Letter From Chester, Forget Micheal's Message

I started to tell u in prior blog today but got as I always do, somewhat caught up
in what I went on to discuss, forgetting what Chester wrote to me. He claimed I
was somewhat goofy for making such a [ BIG DEAL OUT OF THIS TENNESSEEE AVENUE
THING], and there was nothing to any of my wild claims, and on and on, with how
all the people on the block were just simply small shop and motel owner, caught
up in no more than the normal duties of successfully running their businesses.
Then, and this stuck out like a sore tooth, u really did not have to be a
professor of literary mechanics to c this, he blares out, WORKING IN THIS HOTEL
REALLY CHANGED MY LIFE. Powerful words if u ask poor lil'ol' me, after u spend
line after line in a letter to a perfect stranger, responding to his query and
also his insinuations of the super-normal happening around his place, meaning
mine to him, and all he does but go on and on about normal living and gee
willagars why would anyone think anything weird or strange was ongoing, and then
pop right out of nowhere, a paragraph in his letter starts off with, working in
this hotel really changed my life. Well, for something to REALLY C H A N G E
YOUR FREGGIN' LIFE, I cannot make any deductive reasoning in logic how NORMAL OR
EVEN NEAR TO NORMAL SITUATIONS could have such, and in his own words, life
changing effects, it really, if closely examined, in the mechanics of a literary
work, does not fit, hence, I feel he is frightened to death, and wrote me a bunch
of big fat lies. I cannot prove this, but on the night of December 12, 1996, and
before I go on, I made an error in my prior blog and wrote'77, when I meant
1967, when discussing an agreement made between my aunt, her daughter, and the
Shea of Iran, under orders of the great SSJKK, but back to present point, I went
to sleep at or about 1 AM, and 4 hours later at 5 on the dot, I literally jumped
right out of bed, from a major[dream/interaction, that I totally believe was
given to me by the queen of dream-givers, the great Sarah Krassle. By the way in
case u never ever knew this, and it is biblical in the story of Abraham and
Issac, the word for QUEEN ON ASTRAL REALMS IS S A R A H !!!!!!!!

Sarah the wife of Abraham was originally named with the astral-term of princess,
earth translations are Sari, and the almighty knew of this huge shit in the
20th century AD, and came directly onto the earth-realms, and instructed Abraham
to rename his wife, QUEEN or SARAH , really u r saying exactly the same thing,
just as her lovely great city of SAHASRA DAL KANWAL, MEANS ON THE EARTHREALMS,
the city of the great Sarah Krassle. CHESTER KNEW ABOUT THE WORMHOLE, AND WHEN
HE FOUND IT, MRS. BASSLER, HIS ADOPTED MOTHER SAID HE WENT TEMPORARILY CRAZY, ONLY SHE BLAMED IT ON MORE SOCIOLOGICALLY ACCEPTABLE TERMINOLOGY, and said it was something that the [then] secretary of defense, Mr. McNamara, said on television. BULLSUGAR, not buyin into that for a picoseck. The Callio family had numerous comic stores all over north and central Atlantic City, and these comic characters pose great dangers when misunderstood. Yes, this was done to attract kids and the Lasmist cult had a real brainiac attack with that move, but the dangers of dealing or over-dealing in and with PHASE 4 BEINGS, is too wild and incomprehensible to go into further at this moment. Phase four entities, cannot sustain their caporial existence in the worlds below their astral births, it
violates the laws in lawtronics, and none of us break these laws, violation of these laws has no penalty nor punitation logic, as they simply CANNOT BE VIOLATED, AS DIANA ROSS would so perfectly say when she called privecode once, "NO HOW, NO NOTHING"
posted by theansweristheqyuestion at 11:52 AM

0 Comments:

























NOVEMBER 17, 2014,

MONDAY NIGHT AT 8:35,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 70 DEGREES FNHT.

TEMPERATURE RANGE TODAY SO FAR WAS:

(H-86/L-68) 'THE MAGICAL DIGITAL INVERT'

Go Phillies, Go Nick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



























































Transdimensional Towel Seepage Effect, or TTSE, just what the mother fucking shit is that all about, 99.999% are trying to clearly get into their heads, maybe, if I'm lucky, and you know people, I am not a lucky person, that is, unless BAD LUCK can count, and to keep lovely awesome TWINBAY all contented and happy and blissful. SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT, give me a break Mizz Margie Leo. JEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE, FONTY!











Well, let us get down to cases! But before I do, there were, get this, and it has nothing to do with when this county I'm living in desegregated the school systems in 1982, but “GET THIS”, 4 BEAUTIFUL MOONS are shining above the MAGICAL 'ES CHARTER SCHOOL' that waited until 1982, along with the rest of Saint Lucie County, WHAAAAAAAA-BIT!







Big and little X-mas moons near the bigger lovely orangy moon, do you see three moons as I did at 7:30 PM on 11/15/14, ES TIME.

THERE GOES THAT DAM SYMBOLOGY AGAIN. I LOVE YOU TRIPLE MOONS!!!!!!!!!!




Live Camera image from Imagine Charter ES NAU
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended































3 GORGEOUS MOONS, WOW, NO SIR, NO MA'AM,MAKE THAT 4 LOVELY MOONS. TO SEE IT, YOU HAVE TO CLICK INTO THE TIME-LAPSE, AND WHEN IT SHOWS UP, YOU CAN CLICK ON THE FREEZE BUTTON, YOU KNOW, JUST LIKE YOU DO ON A CD PLAYER OR 'WHATEVER', HUH CONG?











I had an entire world at my hands, back when any of you were not born yet, or did not share this type of technology in any way; and the old IBM punch cards and their great system-360 was current and state of the art; and I KNEW IT. BUT I BLEW IT. Instead of trying to interest people close to me who were accessible to my station in life at the time, I shot for not one moon, three moons, or 4 moons, nor did I shoot for food with Jed Clampett, nor to destroy any bathtubs or industries at a street address that agrees with the numbers printed above regarding the moons, you know, 1-3-4. Also, I didn't need any 'ocean-dancers' to tell me that I was the one who fucking blew it, great almighty © Office, of the great United States of America!!! I was sitting on the secret of GOD. And yes, before you hate me or blame me, remember that I was made totally insane by all of this, just as that bitch on that website hate-page says about me in 2006. she's not a fucking liar. I wouldn't take her out or get her a lousy burger and fries, but SHE WAS RIGHT, and she had every legitimate reason to say what she said. She was not there when all this started. Just as God spoke this to Job, “Where were you when I was making this program”, (creating the world)?



WFMU’s Beware of the Blog






Mark_from_nj







At the risk of being pigeonholed as the Girl Who Writes About Crazy Cursing Dudes, I bring you Mark from New Jersey. Mark has far-ranging theories on time travel, Armageddon, roulette and Donna Summer (the DEVIL!), which he angrily discusses in various telephone conversations.

Station Manager Ken clued me in to this fella recently. He was given a CD called “The Meaning of Life.” The back copy states that it was made from a cassette found on the side of the road bearing the same title. He’s really difficult to listen to, for a couple of reasons- The recordings only capture Mark’s side of the conversation and they seem to have been recorded either by a microphone placed somewhere in the room or possibly while Mark was standing outside on a windy day. More importantly, he is insane. Completely, violently insane.

Mark claims to be both a time traveler and a descendant of King David. His family will bring about the apocalypse through the activation of the Christ Android, currently dormant inside the 12 Planet. And also that the 50 richest families in the world are trying to do him in. Covertly, of course. Also against him is Donna Summer, the Devil. (Whether he means the disco Donna Summer, or WFMU’s own Jason Forrest isn’t clear.)

Here then, are three selections from Mark’s version of reality:


If you need more Mark from NJ, Aquarius Records would be happy to sell you a cd-r.

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go cover my windows with aluminum foil.

Posted by Listener Therese on December 12, 2006 at 01:28 AM in Audio Mysteries, MP3s, New Jersey, Religion | Permalink








I didn't ask for what fuckiGN happened to me since I was born in 1954 and for the first 20 years of my rotten screwed up life. Nor did I ask for the next 20, and the next 20. But here they are. BOOM; they did not care so it seems, whether or not I had asked for this. Can you relate here Kirk and bratty daughter silver spoon, with that 1966 episode on the original STAR TREK, called, “Where No Man Has Gone Before”???????????? Sing it BOB SEGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



















Mountainpen’s Blog


Just another WordPress.com weblog

Mountainpen’s Blog


Just another WordPress.com weblog

Mountainpen’s Blog


Just another WordPress.com weblog

Mountainpen’s Blog


Just another WordPress.com weblog

Mountainpen’s Blog


Just another WordPress.com weblog

Mountainpen’s Blog


Just another WordPress.com weblog





But not just another story, I promise you that one, Professor Michio Kaku of NYC, and Mister England chair-brainiac. No one came to your party Steve, because you did not observe the reality of it. No one could handle too much out of the norm type stuff, and we get words like mind-blown as a result. They were there and all around you, but you would not see it, any more than anyone anywhere is willing to see that for nine mother fuckiGN years, I have told a powerful totally true nightmare story called MORIANITY, and to all of you, it's anywhere in-between a big ass laugh, and a big ass pale of fuckiGN stinky garbage. Just ask PPPPPPPPPPPPP where his line and meter would be on that scale. WOW, to quote him from about 15 years ago, I don't want to go and kiss his ass in Macy's window on Christmas Eve. That's 4 total sure, YO!!!!









UP-UP-UP-UP, I TOLD YOU GINA!!!!

TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU!!!!



Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)

















THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment