Friday, November 7, 2014

MARK WAYNE MOHR'S FINAL DYING WORDS, CHAPTER 002


























Pageviews today
13
Pageviews yesterday
132
Pageviews last month
3,145
Pageviews all time history
70,270



























{(MARK WAYNE MOHR'S FINAL DYING WORDS)}



************CHAPTER 002

















There are maybe three people out here that know as sure as they breathe, that I really and truly did die and go to HELL, on the night of August 15, 1986. Everyone else has another something here or there to say about all this, very little of it good. Too bad I cannot force these assholes to trade places with me, as I would you know; IN A NEW YORK HEARTBEAT SECOND, MY BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!







I feel some are pissed because I did prove myself with lots of paste ups and documents from official places; and they simply hate me because I was actually into things that they only can dream about. My ex-part for examples I am quite sure, has wondered to himself by now, “If Mark isn't a totally crazy fucking bastard, why did he never tell me when we were running the SPR operation, about so much of it. Well, sir, I did tell you all that I knew, THEN. I told you I was a tape duplicator for nearly two years, at the RPL Sound Studios of Camden, NJUSAESMWG. I never hid my CALLIO problems with you, or what my ex-girlfriend, nothing that super about her, Jenny Johnson, but what Helen Zebriski called, my BAGGAGE, I told you about her and said that name, until you literally told me to shut up and ordered me not to discuss the Callio problem with you at all. I tried hard to obey you, slipping occasionally, as I'm only human. I did not know I was raped, not once, but twice, by a girl with wild abilities, she learned from my son in law, in my opinion. He is who he is here, but there are virtually unlimited number amounts of parallel realities all around us, or co-existing universes. One of his doubles, due to what three nightmare mischievous teens did in a parallel universe Cheltenham High School in Pennsylvania, caused me all this grief. I have only recently put this much together. I never kept anything back from you,abnd did not know I had a 38 year old wonderful lovely daughter back until the middle late part of 2008. I was talked into giving up my nice mobile home and my own life, to move into a large home with members of this family, distant cousins, but still in bloodline that goes beyond where normal people care to check, being more interested in parents of parents and their parents and maybe first and second cousins and that is that. But sir, I was fortunate. My mom and I in 1998, met a man, shortly after we moved into Guthrie Short's mansion in Blue Anchor,New Jersey, from the Mormon Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints, a wonderful man an d his wife, Elder Hair. He researched this entire family for me, and even came to me in a powerful spiritual vision or wild hyperspace dreaming interaction; and told me many powerful things, such as Julia White from my so-called fictional book from late 1994, sent to the U.S. © Office, called, “The Permission Barrier”, as filled with truths, and I had robotically for the most part in a near altered state trance state, dictated this book on 24 (C-90) cassette tapes. Julia White and Jim Pratt were the two main characters along with me, and Dave Roth who had a fictional name, and others as well. Years later in later 2010 and 1440 miles away from where this book had been originally dictated onto a small portable cassette tape recorder, down here in Fort Pierce, Florida, USA; I met and worked with a dude by the name of Sat Nurine. This man knew Julia White, and they both would visit me in more wild dreaming interactions late in 2010 and early into 2011. This was all during the time I was visited often by my daughter, who insisted that I write an apology song and put it up on Youtube, for my actions in 1986 in NYC. Fore now, I have not only said enough, but way too much.





The only other things I may never have mentioned such as some of my inventions like KEYBOARDS FROM PETAHELL and others, I knew you would not be interested in anything that I ever did, as it was always all about you, and so I kept my big stupid ass mouth shut, sir. Don't try handing me a lot of crap, as we both know that this is the way it was. When you sent that stupid half country half disco garbage thing you cut on that songshop Project, to someone who wanted to hear my real dance tunes, instead of sending THE MORNING LIGHT, I knew then, you were nothing byt someone who wanted to make me fail, as David Roth had you totallt fuckign pegged from the first time he met you. He said, “Markm Paul cannot stand to have anyone's light shine brighter than his”. Well, you were a fucking jerk off totall fool, because we could have made millions by not worrying about who got a hit first, but no, big ego you, you just couldn't see things that way, so hay, enjoy dying broke, I know I won't enjoy it!!!!!!!!!! I also know that you will never ever hand me the full true lowdown story on the David Mahon deal, as I should have been able to sue, and I'll tell you something, if you ever come down here and make any trouble for me, don't leave me standing bud. You'll never see the outside world again, I promise. I won't lie, the last straw with you, was when you cut me off, after all I did was tell the truth how you always went around making predictions that simply put, were right at best, one out of a hundred; from music, to weather; to anything you can dream up. I don't forget shit. That's part of my mother fuckiGN curse, old 'pal'!





No I want to be proven wrong, just as badly as you wanted to indeed PROVE ME WRONG, CLARENCE OLD BUDDY. Here is a BRO who paid this poor old honky the biggest complement that any bro could give to a pale face. He said to me if I was just a little younger, he would want me to marry his daughter Mindy, who was then in 1998, age seventeen; and I was in my early middle forties. I cannot be proven wrong, SEABOTTOM, because ICPE-APE is real, just as October 5, 2008 blogs are real. Just as all persons and entities who know higher truths, connect themselves always, in some way, with those two buildings that are no more, in Manhattan, Donna before did it in her strange 1968 song as a teenager, and on and on I could go, without glitter or any 1986 booming sounds, and other unpleasant things; spoken of in my copyrighted songs. I want to be proven wrong, but I simply CANNOT BE, this KARGE SIMULATION IS REAL, and totally TRUE, folks. Believe it, or not, Mister Ripley; in or out of wonderful awesome mega-great ATLANTIC CITY, NEW JERSEY, USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Things are what they are, and IT IS WHAT IT IS.

I NEVER SAID DAWN WAS STUPID. What is left, but ALMIGHTY ISISCYLLA, who sang 'LOIS FOCA' to me, in early June, of 1980; in an unforgettable wild 'DREAM'!





I have not a god dam thing to prove to anybody. I could not go on if I did not truly believe, that a hell so horrendous is waiting fo rall these monster bastards who love to hurt innocent pathetic fragile blood, like mine. You will all die one day, and face some kin d of a karmic wheel, call it whatever your religion or lack thereof, makes you fucking comfy cozy with, my BRAHHH!







If SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE knows so very much; why would she want Dawn's dog Midge, and my RS1500US open reel recorder; Mister Thaxton, oh mighty wisdom guru book burner of the NON-BOB???? If you are so all knowing, why not talk to me? Crissake I am not Roseann Delaney, and have never bitten a single dam soul. Yes James Early 1986 Carter, you know I'm dead, you told me so in that nightmare, and I woke up in hell. So my question is where the fuck is Rod Serling?



















Hay folks, howz-it-goen? As for me, I am doing just about as monstrously horrendous as it gets, but as all of us good Huntington clan, ''STILL HANGIN' IN THERE'', right Atlantic City Disc Jockeys of fire reporting, about a decade back into time??? In all absolute honesty, ladies and gentlemen out here; YOU'LL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE ALWAYS BEING CORRECT IN MY ENDLESS PROPHET OF 1988 NOTHING PREDICTIONS, HAY JAY-JAY-EVANS-BRO, “just what can I say” you ol' mustache twirler you???? SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I want to be wrong so badly, but I never ever never ever never ever am. Here is just a tiny teeny little bit more proof of this reality, peeps!



Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)





I BELIEVE I SAID, QUOTE, “I DEMAND MY PROPS! JUST WATCH AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE DOW AFTER THIS HORIFFIC MONSTER ASS NIGHT SIEGE ON ME BY THESE FILTHY ROTTEN FUCKING DIRTY BOTTOM FEEDING SCUM”!!!!!! “Sometimes you only get one chance in this world”. This was an exact quotation to me, from the son of a woman, back in 1963, at 2041 Chestnut Street. My mom and her were both nabes and pals, and around the same age, mid forties. She was a nurse in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in some center city hospital. One day the four of us were in her apartment and I had said or done something, that then went onto prompt her son of about age 22 give or take, to say this unforgettable advice-statement to me, and I will not ever forget his name either, John McDowell, same last name as my soon to come in another decade or just shy, friend from the Cooley Wormhole Lobby-Angel-Dream, where I attended a special education school on Hopkins Lane in Haddonfield, New Jersey, known then as the Bancroft Neural Health system. Two McDowell's in my life in nine years, to say the least, Mister Yogi Berra, is a pretty wild little 'coeenkeedink'. But while we are on this topic, do you really want me, anybody out here, to go on with this? Hay Margie Leo from 1985, cut me one Sweetie and not the smelly kind, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I try to show how real this all is and show all kinds of proofs, and even dared to do a little YOU-TUBE stuff, and then began to figure to myself, well, if peeps want to do things their way, FRANKIE, then enjoy having one blue and one brown eye, and give my best to all female country vocalists that are not discussing dogs or skies in their lyrics, oh that's right PP, our thing went, “When the BLUE skies turn to gray, wrong colors, sorry about that, I am only a person, old 1973 buddy and tape recorder 'voice alterer', Sir Bruce Allan Pennock! Is a peta-juata WOW in order here, you know, a WOW times ten to the power of minus thirty-three. That would take up some nice big telescopic chunk of sky area, right amateur astronomers and pros as well??????? Yes, no do overs in this life, many times, and without L&O “SARAH-DAUGHTERS”, right HARNER??????????? These boys in Hellyweird don't miss a trick, and they seem to know 100 times or more things about me, that I know about me. Well, we all know by now, hopefully Mister Islander-Joel, SIR, that only T3E entities can explain this otherwise unexplainable mystery, along with pyramids, and zillions of other wild shit!!!!!!!!!! So this makes the next question obvious to a moron who diligently follows the teachings of MORIANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was the great son of the Philly-Nurse, a TYPE-3-EXPLORATRON? Who knows. His advice was a major listen-up for me, only at the time, what does a punky little kid like me care? We all need to be living backwards, born with the wisdom of our future selves at age 90, only reality kills that cool little fucking plan, eh? Still, I repeat the truth that those were extremely Wise words from the son of my mother's friend, the Philadelphia nurse, John McDowell. Let me go back into time with STM, and be sure all of this is covered in blogs. Folks this is no joke, this is what happens with all of us, you know, why did I do that or what is this bullshit? Well, many times it is T3E active and controlling us without our being remotely aware of it, and many times it is our own STM selves, being sure bases are getting covered. Did I ever ever wonder where the shadows dwelt by day in 1983, before the 21st century came around first? Ask the mighty Manhattan Quantum Physicist, Professor Kaku, as you all ready have my opinion which does not count since I have no walls filled up with degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAA.





NOVEMBER 7, 2014,

FRIDAY MORNING AT 2:47,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE,61 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS 93%, AND IT FEELS 61.



IN 56 WEEKS, I WILL BE 61.I FEEL 361.

I SUPPOSE THIS MAKES JERK OFFS THAT

PERSECUTE ME, FEEL LIKE REAL SUPER HEROES.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!













YES YOU ALL KNOW I TOLD YOU THE MARKETS WOULD SHOOT WAY UP ON MY BROKEN BACK OF DEATH SIEGE PERSECUTION. NOT ONE OF YOU ANYWHERE ON THIS PLANET CAN CALL ME A DAM LIAR. IF YOU DO, GUESS WHO THE LIAR IS?



















THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:












No comments:

Post a Comment