Monday, November 10, 2014

MARK WAYNE MOHR'S FINAL DYING WORDS, CHAPTER 007






























MARK WAYNE MOHR'S FINAL DYING WORDS





CHAPTER 007









SSSSSSSSOOOOO MISTER ARTHUE CRANE, ever since middle freaking September, my annual mother freaking siege has struck me down like a defenseless dog in the road, you know, “THANKS-2-GIVENS-DEATH SIEGE”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOWSER if you could blow enough tires or whatever else you gals and guys can do to lessen this shit for me, W-O-W, would this poor whittle little bastard be eternally frikkin' grateful to all of you in the A.N. Holy goddess dam smokes!









'Well goollllleeey Sergeant USMC Carter sir'; may Private First Class Gomer Pyle and I have your permission here to say, hip hip hip---hooray to the great United States Marine Corps? My pop was a Naval Officer and always had good things to say about the corpsmen, even though he told me you guys would have fun on shore leave and mix it up from time to time, hay we all have to have our fun. Now me, I'll take a redhead, a blond, and a brunette, they need to be between 18-22, red hot, very tall, and very nice. I had women with nasty or stuck up personalities, life's too short for fuckiGN shit like that. But, as they say, whoever ''they ''are, We're all entitled to our opinions, and we all have our own idea of fun and enjoyment.

















When Mountainpen has a WEIRD DAY; this means, weird for me, weird for the incredible wild life of Michael Mountainpen, AKA MARK WAYNE MOHR. And folks, I have a fucking lot of them. I promise you, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









When Mountainpen has a WEIRD DAY; this means, weird for me, weird for the incredible wild life of Michael Mountainpen, AKA MARK WAYNE MOHR. And folks, I have a fucking lot of them. I promise you, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









When Mountainpen has a WEIRD DAY; this means, weird for me, weird for the incredible wild life of Michael Mountainpen, AKA MARK WAYNE MOHR. And folks, I have a fucking lot of them. I promise you, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









When Mountainpen has a WEIRD DAY; this means, weird for me, weird for the incredible wild life of Michael Mountainpen, AKA MARK WAYNE MOHR. And folks, I have a fucking lot of them. I promise you, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









When Mountainpen has a WEIRD DAY; this means, weird for me, weird for the incredible wild life of Michael Mountainpen, AKA MARK WAYNE MOHR. And folks, I have a fucking lot of them. I promise you, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









When Mountainpen has a WEIRD DAY; this means, weird for me, weird for the incredible wild life of Michael Mountainpen, AKA MARK WAYNE MOHR. And folks, I have a fucking lot of them. I promise you, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















Did you ask me what I just said? Man, are you deaf in the eyes? So is ICPE TECK, and so are all strange lab-technicians from 1984-1986, along with bumper sticker Camden boys who just are trying hard to be them, and letting all of the local ho's and bitches know it, that night back in fucking late 1987. Not all things are easily perceivable. A punch in the mouth, real dam hard, or a kick to the privates, without sparing the leg power, well, that's obvious. But there are more subtle things such as watching an hour hand change. Take your watch or a house clock or even a clock at a bus or train terminal and stare at its smallest hour hand, if it is still analogue. You;ll never ever see it move, but stare at it for 900 seconds, and it will indeed move a full 45 degrees, you know, the full shape of the letter 'L'. Using tools such as distraction and confusion, and many inhuman tactics that mess with a person's psyche and producing a totally unfair advantage, as I said, you might as well put a sign on yourself saying, “I WILL kick you in the balls and think nothing of it”. Hay if you are 4-11 and weigh 106 pounds and your opponent is 6-7 and weighs 340 pounds, and is a real bully, and he tells you he is going to pound on you for a few moments until he reduces the rest of your life to misery, suffering, and intense pain; THAT is when you can kick the bastard in the balls about eight or twelve times and maybe spit on him too. You get what I'm saying, unless you just don't want to get it. That's always a dam possibility in the mix of interactive life!











Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)







UP-UP-UP-UP, FOREVER!d





















































MARK WAYNE MOHR'S FINAL DYING WORDS, CH.#005











I DON'T KNOW IF THESE PHOTOS WILL ACTUALLY SHOW UP WHEN POSTED TO A BLOG, AS I JUST SLID THEM ONTL THE DOCUMENT WITHOUT CUTTING AND PASTING. TWB HAS SOME GORGEOUS PHOTOS. ALL OF THESE ARE COURTESY OF THEM, IF THAT IS, THEY SHOW UP ON BLOGS.



HAY A LOT OF PEOPLE DRIVE, AND LOVE FORDS, AND A LOT DON'T. THIS IS WHAT MAKES AMERICA GREAT!




Well, I like the Lincoln Town Cars, but they are way too expensive; but then so are many lollypops, and tissue boxes. I am a poor man in material wealth, but in spirit, I own this multiverse no matter what the Briggbase Lambrigger Cult ever does to me. I love the Almighty Jehovah so much that I dream of being with her in my mind every single second I live in this horrible human hell, away from her. Hopefully she won't make me stay here too much longer in these dreams, her doggie Zeranniss-Yancy weelwee misses his white-hot awesome great teen goddess!!!!!!!!!!! I know you own the land Sarah my love. But you own my heart first and foremost, great Jehovah Krassle, even if the red leaves fall or don't fall. Just so you know how I feel, SSJK!

















































AARP Credit Cards from Chase
3% cash back
at restaurants and gas stations



ADT Security
Save 20% on
new installation*

plus $2 off monthly monitoring

*36-month monitoring contract required. See important terms and conditions below.



AARP Auto Insurance Program from The Hartford
Eligible
to save
up to
10%


























Jane fucking Whore Witch-Bitch just got at me again, let me try and remove her miserable image from my mind, with some lovely number fives, ladies and gentlemen, thank you!!!!!!!!!



555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555













For someone who would literally fucking kill to avoid seeing constant daily ONES in a string, after this bitch fucked up my life permanently with her ONES attack in 1993 on me at the ball-field in Atlanta, Georgia, why oh why oh why, dear Dorothy, not can't I, but why do I, see these ONES, over and over and over, try so hard as I do to avoid this nightmare? People, like it or not, THIS PROVES A LOT OF THE THINGS I SAY IN MY MORIANITY, os in a small way, her assaults on me all these decades and years, is almost well worth it. Still, I would like to hang this muscle girl out a skyscraper by her toes until they break off and she falls down 70 stories on her miserable ass head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My fantasies break no current laws that I am aware of, so as Judge Judy says, please, no letters, no e-mails! TANKS! KA-BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




























MY COUSINS DON'T KNOW ME, MY DAUGHTER DOES NOT KNOW ME, AND YOU ASSHOLES DON'T EITHER, BANK ON IT. YOU MAY HAVE ALL MY 1988 AND 1989 RANTS FROM THE U.S. © OFFICE, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE, BUTTWIPES!!!!!!! If one pound of cluelessness was worth a dime, you'd all be multimillionaires even if you lost the fortunes you already had.





AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA STARE CHASE AND BANKS OF MCNULTYVILLE, AND WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!



THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.




















BEAUTIFUL ATLANTIC OCEAN, HEAR ME MY ENDLESS LOVE. YOU CANNOT EVER GET AWAY FROM ME, AND IWALU SO!










No comments:

Post a Comment