Tuesday, November 11, 2014

MARK WAYNE MOHR'S FINAL DYING WORDS






MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM-3 (MM3)





MARK WAYNE MOHR'S FINAL DYING WORDS





CHAPTER 008











My scum bag enemy next to me, the back stabber, began to attack me for no reason with noise, just past one this afternoon, well, no reason my fucking ass. His doppelganger-exploratron got in him and made him do it. Doors start slamming for no reason, and he starts turning his subs on, with no music, just the subs, not real loud, but it was done intentionally to persecute me, and tomorrow, I go to Debbie Marotto, my resident manager of this building, Mizz Florida A.G., Pam Bondi, ma'am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







A fool knows this attack as all attacks, are part of the ICPE-APE EVIL TRILOGY, DOW JONES, FLYERS, PHILLIES PARALLEL EVENT AND MY LIFE. I KNOW THIS FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT IN 1969 AND 1980, THIS WAS NOT HAPPENING YET, AS IT WAS IN 1994. THOSE 3 YEARS, OR WHAT I CALL MY 3-PITSY'S, WERE MY BEST THREE YEARS OF MY LIFE. The one out of these three that this was going on, 1994, I had a huge break and life was almost miraculously good for me, when compared to all the other times in my miserable fucking hellish nightmare sub-vampiric existence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And why? Well, at early middish year in 1994, a baseball strike caused the Phillies to not play. No play, hence no problem with a parallel event between them and me. Then when it came time to start the hockey season, they went on strike, hence no fucking ass Flyers. So without these two demons up my fucking asshole, the stock market for the first year in decades, had a down year, a measly one half of one percent, but that beats the super rally. Then in came 1995, and my life returned to shit. Three years of rally's on Wall Street doubled the markets before New Years Day in 1998 and Dick Clark's NYC Party. This all began with a short hockey season that caused the Flyers to not only begin playing a late season, early in 1995, but the markets shot up, and the Flyers went into first place and almost won the SC, and when it was time for baseball, the Phillies stunk and were in last place, awhile the markets took off into inter stellar fucking territory, making record cunt chewing fucking highs day after day and week after week, and my life was heading straight into mother fucking cunt HELL!!!!!





MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAGNESONICCCC all orders, all commands, all technologies. Scan and destroy my enemies who are making my life a living burning nightmare fucking hell. Use an 'I' to 'D', A/B-TONE, PPSS, and you know exactly what to do, as your controls and systems are all maxed out to the wall.













NOVEMBER 11, 2014,(BAD FUCKING DATE),

TUESDAY AFTERNOON AT 1:53, JANE WHORE,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 77 DEGREES FNHT.

TODAY RANG OF TEMPERATURE, (H-77/L-57

HUMIDITY IS 64%, IT FEELS 80.

















Computer hacking started up several minutes ago right as I was trying to post up the information page paragraph, above, Mizz Bondi, Florida Attorney General!



























Hacking is getting real bad, old pal from Wormhole-Cooley Haddonfield Hall, BOB MCDOWELL; of the FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

























I will be plugging in my new mouse that I purchased, from the EASY-STAPLES STORE; yeah, 'I got it'. I paid cash last week and was persecuted ever since, Mizz Pam Bondi!!!!!!!!!!










5555555555555555555555555555555555











THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.












No comments:

Post a Comment