Sunday, November 9, 2014

MARK WAYNE MOHR'S FINAL DYING WORDS, CHAPTER 006






MARK MOHR'S FINAL DYING WORDS



CHAPTER 006











Saturday was better, but today Sunday is super mother fuckiGN BOTBAR for me. I tried to get up on the net and just as with last fucking cunt eating Sunday afternoon, I was major COMPUTER HACKED AND FUCKED WITH BY BLACK HAT SUPER CRACK HACKERS.





All day long, some asshole has gone in and out of some apartment, it is not super noisy, but mildly fuckiGN annoying.





The trigger to making the day go nasty ass fucking botbar is the Copyright Office. I will be calling and reading somebody a riot act tomorrow, bet the fuck on that, people. I seem to not exist. There is no record of me anywhere. At least I cannot pull anything up, even though I am following their on-line instructions perfectly, putting into search box titles, my name the way and order they want it, the registration numbers, all of it, and it comes up that there is no record of me. But it gets way mother fucking worse. I definitely distinctly remember putting the copyright certificate into the same manila envelope that all things pertaining to copyrights are in, and IT IS MISSING, and I am calling the police tomorrow also, to file a theft charge. I know that bitch took this, and now I know that NBC is somehow all rapped up in this, and when I am done making a giant stink, I will end up owning their entire mother fuckiGN network. I will be contacting you personally, old school friend, Bob McDowell, the god dam ass Federal Communications Commission Chairman. You have power over all these mother fucking rotten filthy jerk offs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They cannot violate me and my civil fuckiGN rights like this, and get the shit eating hell away with it, IWON'T FUCKIGN STAND FOR IT, GENERAL PATTON, and when I get done with all these fucking pricks, General Montgomery can go and wet-nurse them all, while blowing hot breath onto reflective properties and drawing secret war mission maps!!!!!!!!!!







I have rights, and if someone is trying to make me fucking vanish, up there in that dam © Office; I will sue this fucking government, for every penny they have. And I will end up owning the United States of America. Think this is a funny joke, do you? Well, chase me up some mother fuckiGN stairs, and scream at me, “Mark, Mark, Mark, it's October fifth of 2008”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah, right, auto reverse old style cassette decks for automobile stereo sets. Tell me another big fish tale, Charlie fucking ass Brown! You'll be getting my phone call after lunch time tomorrow, Copyright Office, I am gonna' get to the mother fucking bottom of this shit, and I will need you to send me a new certificate for “You'll Be Crossing Over” © 2013, MARK WAYNE MOHR, YO YO YO YO!





SLAM-SLAM-SLAM, I MAY BE CALLING 911 NOW!











THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.


















No comments:

Post a Comment