Monday, November 3, 2014

THE MIND DIMENSION, CHAPTER 016






....THE MIND DIMENSION, CHAPTER 016









WOW, this was one wild mother fucking day, not all bad, yes some aerial siege struck with nasty afternoon out of the blue sudden blasts of chemtrail attacks to the east in the Fort Pierce, Florida area, but this all leads up to shit from the entire day as it progressed along, and before I even climbed the fuck out of my goddess dam bed kind folks, or unkind folks; as how can I know this for Crissake?????????? This mouse is already UNDER ATTACK & DEATH SIEGE, BOB MCDOWELL, of the FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION, and my old 1972 pal from Cooley-Wormhole Hall, in Haddonfield, New Jersey!!!!!!!!!







A lot of this began when I saw my kid's sister at the Publix some time ago, and was very careful to discuss this, I am referring to her half, and that is saying way too much before I even get intro shit. I had powerful hyperspace interaction or dreaming, as most would say, before getting up this twat huffing miserable morning. It was not pleasant. Someone is hacking this computer big time, I will bet a million dollars it is Mariah.





If only I never left my old plan to try saving a few dollars, where I had Comcast Computer service. It was better because I could unplug from the modem when I typed my blogs, and she could not get at me. Now this almighty goddess can and does, and when I really stop and think about it, she is all powerful and all wise, and puts on quite a show for all the rest of you, but I know she is Goddess Almighty, and there's no stopping her. Her friends were in this wild interaction last night or really, late this morning before I arose, or maybe early afternoon somewhere. They had made me a promise to do something that she knows what it is, and calls me disgusting for it, but you know, we all judge, all of us, and wow, if it was ever reflected back, the heat would be on a lot of feet, not just mine and the Copyright Office back in 1983 with one of my three sent music projects, as follows, huh Mister Archimedes????






HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over



Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 1 through 25 of 28 entries.




Next






Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000546149
1983



Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000501582
1983



Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000540585
1983












Next



Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:


Search for:
Search by:
Item type:








United States Copyright Office

HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over















Now breaking down the Performing Arts 'u' registration numbers, the real order is not those shown in numerical catalog order, of #6, #13, and #17, shown above on the pasted in CAP from the U.S. Copyright Office. The true order in registration catalog number, as you can see by checking the three projects that I sent, see above; would be, #13, in the 501 thousand grouping. Following that would be #17, in the 540 thousand grouping. Following that would be the final 1983 project sent down there by me, #6, in the 546 thousand grouping. This is to quote, Bob McDowell of the FCC, when he was a young teenager, “vely vely intelesting”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just why might take me a few hundred hours to try and explain, so that can all happen in later points in 5-D MIND-ILLUSION or ''time''. For right now, I need to tell you all some really major fuckiGN shit, please pay attention, I beggeth ye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















I knew that Atco, New Jersey fitted into a lot of stuff, ever since 2008, when I was with MC in that interaction with that glarry eyed driver, or really, head-trucker as some in the trade were calling it not that long back before that, if they still do, I do not know, I cannot even afford one driver, let alone a big A-List Celeb's Entourage. Mister McDowell, it is very hard to do a blog with this fucking mouse wanting to highlight every place I click it onto, making text try and vanish and disappear, in total violation of mty mother fucking FIRST AMMENDMENT RIGHTS UNDER THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION, ENTITLING ME TO MY FREEDOM OF 'FUCKIGN' PROTECTED SPEECH. Where are you PAM BONDI? I hope you remain our lovely and wonderful Attorney General, ma'am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







This hacking is really getting on my cunt chewing mother fucking asshole nerves, BOB MCDOWELL, YO YO YO YO YO YO, BRO!!!!!!!!!









YES ANITA, (FRIEND OF DAVID CHARLES ROTH'S FROM DECADES BACK), THEY HACK ALL DOCUMENTS THAT ARE NOT APPROVED OF BY THESE NAZZI COMMY SCUM BAG WORLD CONTROLLER/OWNER/ MIND MANIPULATOR, DIRT BAGS, AT LIGHT SPEED SQUARED AND CUBED, CUBAN LOTTERY POPPY IN ATLANTIC SHITTY CITY, BLUE JERKSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









PAM, BOB, MISTER PRESIDENT OBAMA, MA'AM AND SIRS, THIS IS OFFENSIVE AND ABSURD, IT IS NON STOP MOTHER FUCKING HACKING NOW, PLEASE GET THIS SHIT TO FUCKING STOP, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO CAUSE A STATE TO FALL UNDER THE DAM SEA, PLEASE DAM IT!!!!!!!!!!









In this powerful wild dream, I was in Atco and then I was further east and a little bit north, out in the old Pine Barrens that has been developed to a small degree with sparse homes along country rural roads, and on a road that I never was past a certain point on, in this universe, before my internet blogging when I would pass out my (negatracts) as I used to call them, that told all these truths in small short stories on rolled up scrolls or cut up small squares of paper, and let out my car window while driving at night; causing the Camden County Prosecutor ADA Mister Ron Wirtz Senior, to tell my mom one day at her Philadelphia office job, over the telephone, quoting him verbatim now, if my mom got his words correctly as really I am quoting the hearsay of her saying that he said this to her, “Misses Mohr, “I really wish he wouldn't keep passing out those little pieces of paper all over the place”. Yeah I will bet his bosses in authority wished for that indeed, and now they all wish they could fucking cunt shut me up on the internet at http://www.blogger.com/ and also at http://www.wordpress.com/ so whoop-dee-diddly do, lads and lassies, YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









You missed me JANE MUSCLEWHORE SLEAZEWEEDSDISEASE BITCH NOTFONDAU!!!!!



HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP!!!!





HelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelp



HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP!!!!



HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP!!!!



HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP!!!!



HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP!!!!



HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP!!!!

















Here is where it gets heavy, and weak hearts really need to tune off of this whittle bwog, Mister Fwudd and Mister Disney, and take all of your high schools and all of your musicals, and put them all where the sun does not shine any time real ass soon, my peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





























NOVEMBER 3, 2014,

MONDAY EVENING AT 7:14,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 69 DEGREES FNHT.

DAILY TEMPERATURE RANGE (H-75/L-49).

HUMIDITY IS 55&, IT FEELS 69 W.C.

WINDS ARE NNE AT 6, GUSTING TO 21 MPH.





THE BACK TO REALITY WARM UP STARTS IN MIDDLE WEEK, AND WILL BE LOW EIGHTYS FEELING MIDDLE EIGHTIES ALL OVER.SAY LEVEY, OCEAN BOY! WAY-HAY, HAY HAY HAY HAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN STILL SEE YOUR COUSIN STEVE ON TV DOING THAT.I NEVER EVER FORGET A THING, PAULA, SO BE CAREFUL, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





















CAVEAT EMPTOR, BE WARNED, WEAK HEARTS GO ELSEWHERE, THIS IS GOING TO BE A BIT HARD PUNCHING, ENJOY IT GODDESS KEISHA-99, AND DON'T REWIND, AS NO HELP COMES TO HAMMONTON STOCKHOLM PATHETIC VICTIMS, HUH CALLIO/MCGUIRE CLAN, AND MANY OTHERS IN THIS EXTREMELY DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















OK, so in this wild hyperspace interaction, it all connects up with what lovely other Atlantic City initialed maiden namers were all doing around the time of middle and late September of this so wonderful nice sarcastic 2014 year, a numerological 7 year, and yes, I made some mistakes,i know that, I know it does not perfectly cycle at the end of a month and thus when I said the following day would be the next higher number, meaning November one after October 31, I fucked up, and I OWN THAT, so there's no need to bust my fuckiGN stone chops, great peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!







OK; it's down to fucking cases, Mister Perry Deepjones Mason. Here we go. A powedery substance was given to me and I was told it would be exchanged for making me quite happy. I was with some wild weird fucked up peeps in their late teens and early and middle twenties, and it began in Atco, and then led down that road that I told you that I only went so far down and no further, back earlier on this blog, and was referring to right here in this parallel universe part of the 5-D hyperspace. All grown up was Wilson the Voodoo Priest who had a doll that looked just like me, and had a handkerchief around its throat; just like in that great soap show of the Macumba nature, back in the nineteen-sixties, called, “Dark Shadows”. In the show, a handkerchief was used by a gorgeous witch named Angelique, to choke Barnabas Collins before he became the famous idol and vampire, adored by millions, Mister Jonathan Fried. This witch was played by the lovely red hot Lara Parker, who played in Highway To Heaven, the show created by the dude from my so-called high school, Michael Landon was his stage name, his real name was Eugene Horowitz. My spelling may be off, but the pronunciation equals the spelling. His town nickname was Ugie and Googie, depending on how close you were to him. He was a troubled soul, and he also knew the mighty truths of dream control, as it was done all throughout his great television show, HTH, the initials just happening to correspond to the high school a couple miles down the road where I went to in seventh and eighth grade, the HTH School, and HTH as in Highway To Heave, symbolic coincidence, but a coincidence and connection just the same. Wilson who went to the same sike ward I went to in the sixth grade, in this universe in the hyperspace, the (New Jersey Neuro Psychiatric Institute), (NJNPI) for short as they always called it there, my boarding school promise number 1, and there was a number 2, for reasons the entire EW knows about, I promise; but let us not piss off my daughter's peeps any more right now. I am not able to dare tell anywhere near and close to what I want to, you know, all of the shit, I simply DON'T FUCKING DARE! But I am going to talk all around a lot of shit, and even this is going to be very major.







So Wilson had this doll and showed me he was choking me, and he pulled out a calendar and told me he read my last blog on the vintern-system, basically, the internet, in his parallel universe. I then asked why he came over here, and he said because I go over there a lot, and then he chuckled and pulled the neck noose tighter around my dolls neck, and I dropped down to the ground gagging. Then three beautiful giant girls, all came out of nowhere, and one of them jumped Wilson from behind, knocking the doll of me, out of his hand and onto the ground. One of them grabbed it and took off the noose and put a powdery substance all over it, and I began to feel my lymph notes and glands shrink and shrink back to normal, even in the dream, somehow my physical body was responding, or I thought it was, remember, hyperspace is a complicated dog, folks, and I will not be able to tell you all of ins and outs of shit in one lifetime. I know it, but I cannot ever be smart enough to teach much of it. On top of that, the Astral or plank realm gods don't want that, and if they don't want something, you have no idea of what they can do to you and everyone all around you, you have no concept, you are so fuckiGN ass clueless there were never any possible vibrations made to create the necessary words to tell this in more elaborated details. For this I am truly so very dam sorry, people.







Now these wild girls promised to make all of my CUPI DREAMS come true, if I would just follow them into this place and do something, most of it is hazy, but even the parts that were not, are really unbloggable if I wish to remain alive and in one piece, relatively fucking safe from major MILITUFORCE HARM! The person I ran into at the Publix five or six weeks back that was all part of this late September debacle or nightmare or surreal indescribable total hell, call it whatever you like; she told me in so many words that she was studying dreaming and even Morianity, and that the family put her onto Morianity, and that others I do not know about in the family tried to do something I discussed and it worked, and they actually profited by it in a big way, and she refused to be any more specific to me about this, so I just let it go. She pulled out a few photos, of places and some people, two girls were sitting down in one photo, gorgeous, and they looked tall and strong, the way I love my women. She said I would be running into them and that is all she said. Well, in this DREAM, I did, both of them. Now after Wilson was knocked to the ground, he tried to get up and realized his leg was broken, and began cursing and shouting, “My dam leg, my dam leg, you moose”, and the girl who jumped him, after he called her that, grabbed him and stood him up and with her right hand, gave him a nightmare looking upper cut punch that knocked him instantly stone cold out and he laid motionless on the ground. As we got into this unmentionable place, deep into some woods in the Pine Barrens, a sort of shack, some guys were there and they began to ask me some questions, and told me that they would allow me to have a relief clause on my family curse, based on my request years ago, published onto my blog. They said I needed to open up a book they pointed to on a shelf, a one shelf long bookcase. I took the book and went close to a window where the bright sun shone in through, and began opening its pages. As I proceeded to open seemingly blank pages, one of them through me a pair of, as he called them, magic glasses. I put them on and began to see words on the page that were all blank before that. It said that some people were going to shortly let me have a relief clause, as p er my request, and as I read further, aloud to them all in this one large cabin type of room, one of the dudes threw me the small powder ball. It was about four inches in diameter, and a ball shape that was not perfectly spherical. The top part rounded up but the bottom part sort of squared in shape below it. Going on here would be real forbidden territory. Now, a door opened up at the far end of the room,and out came Dawn-Marie King, and I knew it was her at about age fifteen, she had bright red hair and they began calling her Dawn, and she of course did not know or recognize me. She knocked me down and tore my clothes off and fucked the shit out me and made out with me passionately. I won't say that I did not enjoy it immensely or I would be a total fucking liar. Then one of the dudes who had not spoken a single word the entire time, whistled and pointed for me to follow him out yet another door that led into a tunnel that winded around and around and seemed to go deep into the earth as it continued onward. Before we began to walk into this, he handed me a pair of very old blue sandals that fit my feet perfectly, and a green jersey and some shorts that were sort of brownish gray in color, and everything fit as though I had just been to a professional tailor to have these custom made just for fucking me, YO. There was writing on the shorts, the number 100, the number 2, the letters ANN, and the letters GOLDHAIR. At the waste-band area of the shorts, it clearly read WALMART PRODUCTS, INC. I have bought clothes over the years in waking life at the Walmart, but never ever saw a tag or writing with that display. When we got to the end of this tunnel that seemed to me to be a mile long, it came to just a door, and he opened it with a combination pattern and also, an eyeball ID recognition system. I got very scared at that point, but reluctantly followed him into a very large home that was beyond this door. Suddenly, my copyrighted 2013 fisherman song was blarring super loud on a real expensive stereo system in a large room about four rooms down a corridor that began after we had walked through the large room where we came through initially from this long tunnel. The only difference was that a machine had not been used to make the harmony parts, and it sounded so beyond beautiful. MC had even added in quite a few little things in-between verses, and sang it like a thousand caroling angels. Well, she's MC, what do you expect? I wanted to stay and learn how my song, done like this, was on this stereo system, and back in the early eighties, and then I was shoved forcefully into a room just past that along this long hallway, and to the right side, whereas the room playing the music was to the left side of this hallway.





This is where shit goes from surreal squared to surreal to the mother fucking eighth power, ladies and gentlemen, I swear to the gods on the PLANK REALM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was shoved again and fell this time, as the shove was unbelievably hard, and I fell onto a huge three sided sofa, gorgeous to look at, brilliant colors yet not at all ostentatious. Then, and remember, I am going to have to be very careful whether PK likes it or not, WAYV, in my wording, as this goes so far beyond being NOT-BLOGGABLE, words fail even motormouth-Mountainpen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









A group of numerous important looking folks were all seating themselves on furniture that was all around the sofa that I had been shoved very hard, down onto. After about five eternally long minutes had passed, everyone meant to be there, I suppose was, and the door to the room seemed to shut all by itself and I could hear bolted locked type of sounds one after another, extremely loud, almost as if for sake of effect. My mind was racing like a fuckiGN ass madman. It was obviously some meeting, and people in the room were all dressed to kill, literally million dollar suits if such shit existed, I kid you all not! I was about as mind blown, as the person must have been, some time in the past somewhere, who made up that expression. Then the meeting literally was called to order. No one could seem to see or hear me, no one was aware that I was there, but they all could see and hear and interact with the dude that brought me there and shoved me so hard down on that lovely couch that if it had not been soft, I would have been busted in two. They began talking all about many things, me included. All of so many things got said that I always suspected. They were saying how MC had bought the building I lived in shortly after I had moved into there, so as to be able to control things there and make me miserable and in a living hell. They said stuff about what really does happen, how when the stock market needs a shove and a directional change to yh eup side, they have all the people in my wing and floor all together as one big party, that do stuff and make noise at perfect times, just like I always knew was real. The meeting went on and on, and then I looked up at the fuckiGN ceiling, and I don't remember whether I shit my fuckiGN pants or not, folks. I saw the words, NEW JERSEY CHAPTER of the BOHEMIAN GROVE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Before all of this was said and done, an hour or more of time had passed. During this time, I learned a million fucking things. One was that in the parallel universe where I was in high school and MC was my homeroom teacher and was 16 years older than me instead of the inverted way in any other universe I can remember dreaming into; it was indeed the Cheltenham High school of Pennsylvania, USA. Wilson, Mark Minor, and Salvador were all there, and I had previously thought Wilson was not, but they all were, Peter, Allan; all of them. Not only were they there, but the father of one of them was an agent that worked with some of the bosses of the now EX-AGENT in this universe, Edward Snowden. They were responsible for building a stargate at the Cooley Hall on Hopkins Lane, but this had been done in the late forties, with the help of Albert Einstein. Too many people were taking Morianity back through time in hyperspace, and using it to educate too many people who had genius potential and could alter things in ways that were not always consistent or popular with those who ran and controlled the world, who many call the MOVERS ADD SHAKERS, or for short, the MAS! The MAGIC LOBBY CHRISTMAS TREE was the power source; and as such; it was placed in an electromagnetically strategic position, in-between the coaches locker room in the school gymnasium and the office of the psychiatrist, Mister Marola; the husband of my 1969 teacher who absolutely insisted that I be at the school play at a specific time, doing some silly part; as without this; the entire multiverse would alter. Most of you know why and how this connects to putting me onto Atlantic city's Tennessee Avenue at a time other than when I would have arrived there, should I not have been literally forced to do this memorial Day 1969 school play, by Misses Marola.











Now this is the peach shaving cuts from the iceberg that sank the Titanic, a disaster that would have taken my life in my last lifetime if I had altered my plans just in the very slightest way, and of course, the girl that nobody is aware of that made me alter my plans, was a lovely teen from Trenton, New Jersey, named Sara J. Karge, the grandmother of Atlantic City Municipal Utilities Authority employee, Sarah Callio, and the only true love of my life from 100 years ago! But summing a lot of shit up as much as is humanly possible, Salvador Ventura, Wilson Jessup, and Mark Minor, are no ordinary kids from a sike ward. They were plants, put there by parent-travelers. THAT was all part of the early 1966 “FRIDAY NIGHT SECRET” that some out here may know about, and if you don't, then don't sweat the small stuff, as my dad used to say. It's an old naval expression from long fucking ago, people!









Now MC over here, has been the victim, as have I, of many things in fifth dimensional hyperspace; and her distant cousin Robert McGuire knows this is all true. But the three kids who have travel-parents, Wilson, Sal, and Mark; went to the teacher's home one evening and took with them a lot of stuff that proved a lot of these things, and drove her completely over the edge, and for reasons I don't have a small clue about, it would just be me taking one pot shot fucking guess after another. I won;t waste your time or my time in such Kaiter-absurd endeavors. After they did this, her husband, the same one she has over here presently, became a seasoned skilled TYPE-3-EXPLORATRON. This is how the entire thing has worked since 1983. It is like the coolest and most fucked up reality-videogame ever created, and whoever holds the patent rights to it if it is marketed in a various format later on in either this or the next decade, it will create the first trillionaries on this planet. I have now become aware, that those that started up the International Mobile Machines, Incorporated, in 1972, are all part of this gigantic deal, and it is all to make trillions of dollars in this insane game, where no one wins, and I am perpetually cursed and running for my pathetic life, sort of like what I already knew all along, with my ''little pieces of ADA Prosecutor's Office papers that I was littering all over the fuckiGN place early in the nineties, and throughout most of them as well. Now all of these words on this blog, are the condensed and carefully worded so as not to end up dead or in prison or worse; by these diseased scoundrels; and the full story, would require about fifty five hundred Britannica Encyclopedia's, YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Now I got up from this wild dreaming experience; and I had to go on a few errands. I did not have a cherce, Mister Archie Bunker, as rent is due and we Don't need the lovely and smart Judge Judy, to tell any of us, that you pay your rent, or else it's bye-bye to your fucking ass crib; so out I had to go, to face THE MUSIC, transdimensionally, laugh laugh laugh, Mike McNulty, you big turd you!!!! I paid my rent, mailed my Comcast Cable bill off, checked my bank balance, and went to three places at the Virginia Avenue Shopping Mall, here in good old Fort Pierce, Florida, USA. First I went to Staples Store, as I am going to have to do some things with this computer or else it is bye-bye to more than just crib, but to my PC, let's not even go there, as Mister Dangerfield, you tried; and I just totally managed to fuck shit up real good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







I do not think the WOMO-MILITUFORCE liked me going there and talking to peeps in there about my problems. Right after this, I went next door to the Good Will Store for a few movie VHS tapes, and then over to the Publix for some food items. I come out, and a lovely bright waxing-gibbous moon is staring right at me from up over the highway ahead of me, US 1. All around it and all over to the east and the north; were a giant burst of sky filling nasty fuckiGN POISON CHEMTRAILS, all fucking over the place. This is now every time I fuckiGN go out, a major sky fuckiGN attack, {{{(('BUT'))}}} after an interaction like that one, 'kammaan' Mister McCoy; was this really not to be fuckiGN ass expected, YO???????????



WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!





NEVER BE SURE OF ANYTHING, MOUNTY!!!!



I am sure that WALL STREET'S DOW JONES market FLEW over the starry fucking heavens after all of fucking this shit today, but yes, the answer to why it is flying, I got last night from a special kitty cat named GAWKY GAUKAUK!!!!!!! Oh yeah, I GOT-TWALD, whatever WALD really is, he sure had something that attracted my mother's first cousin RUTH HUNTINGTON!!!!!!!!! He also managed to reach the top position in the worlds 2nd greatest banking institution of the last century, CHEMICAL NATIONAL BANK, he was their SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT for 'god-sake'!!!! To hear him tell it, only he and one other dude in NYC had the final word to any really big money moving around in town, back in the day. Who knows, I never heard him tell a lie that I could prove, as even that revolting fuckiGN story he told in December of 1972 in front of me at the age of just-18 years, about my dad puking on the train, the Long Island Railroad, and how he blamed Heinz and told the conductor that he did it and then he had to take that train every day into the bank, and my dad never had to take it again. BOO HOO HOO, grow up CUZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If that was the limit of my mother fucking probs, BRO, I would wipe out entire continents, just for being able to say such a thing in truth! Holy shit!!!!








WELL, LET'S CHECK THAT MOTHER FUCKIGN STOCK MARKET, PEOPLE, AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA- AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA, MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)











WELL, A FEW LITTLE POINTS DOWN, AHL!



IT WILL BE UP TO FUCKING 20,000 BEFORE YOU DUDES AND DUDDESSES UP NORTH HAVE A CHANCE TO ENJOY OUTDOOR SWIMMING AGAIN, AND 30,000 POINTS BEOFRE 2017 COMES IN, I PROMISE YOU, AND WHEN AM I WRONG, UNLIKE MISTER HOT SHOT ****-********?











Yes I got your wonderful message, Lightning. She gave me major static shock each time I would touch any of the Publix frozen foods doors today, three times, she didn't miss a one. IWALU-P-GIRL!











I really couldn't believe it, she has not done this since I first came down to Florida, shortly after coming to the Manatee RV-Trailer Park, and literally after striking on three different occasions, she hit and stayed there, in some form of a greenish buzzing humming entity that surrounded the entire area where I was living, before leaving there to go up to the hood at 26th Street and Avenue E; and work at that miserable fucking HARVEST place. LIKE W—O—W Mister Macy, YO!!!! Computer hacking is starting up, along with some door banging, Mizz Bondi and Mister McDowell. Yeah, some mother fuckiGN “too much pizza B4 retiring dream, huh shrinkologists of the world????????????????? WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!









Now this is not the next day, nor is it June 26, 2007, around 22 minutes past noon. But it is important to read and try and get this urgent little message, there is no bullshit going on, and I have no time whatsoever, to sit here pumping out any! Crissake, it's almost 2015!!!!





These paste-ins will be followed by a powerful message. I would not miss it if I were you, feel free to skip over the familiar texts, good peeps. 'BUT', whatever you do, SARAH KRASSLE; knows every single thing atom by atom in all five dimensions; and wants me to tell you this powerful thing, so please read it after the paste-in stuff, good folks, and thank you so very much.









The ESS is powerful and something connected to all of it had to be covered up. One of these travelers had obviously somehow managed to bring back to 1970 physically, what now in 2014 and from the past few years, is called, a ''TABLET''. Only this tablet was very advanced, containing the PEEF, or the PEE FEATURE. I remember to this very minute in future time, folks, the word on the side of this thing that I used to just call the Wildwood Press paper placed inside of some weird thin box containment. By tapping certain keys, you became a part of this networking cloud system and actually were mentally transported into it, and all anyone needs to do is archive and read my old blogs from 2006-2009, long before there were tablets. These things whether any of you accept this or not, ARE MY PROOFS to my claims and my MORIANTIY STORY AS WELL, IN FULL. As the “L&O” folks say it so dam well, “You just can't make stuff like this up”!!!!!!!!!!!!!





































THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:


























No comments:

Post a Comment