Tuesday, November 18, 2014

MARK WAYNE MOHR'S FINAL DYING WORDS, CHAPTER 022


{{{(('CHAPTER 022--------MARK WAYNE MOHR'S FINAL DYING WORDS'))}}}



This blog may appear scrambled, due to a major computer system crash, FBI.



MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM 3







THERE IS NO WAY TOM REALE IN JULY OF 1970, WOULD HAVE BEEN THAT UPSET, THAT NIGHT OF THE FIREWORKS; IF HE WAS NOT ALL PART OF WHAT HAPPENED THE YEAR BEFORE THAT; AND WAS NOT ALSO A 'MEMBER' OF THE GREAT AND POWERFUL (GAP) ''EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY''!



These mother fucking scumbag enemies just crashed my computer, and ruined my entire mother fuckiGN blog.


Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001148157
1988
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001189027
1989















View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL


Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended
.










Oh my beautiful brand new red moon over the ES CHARTER SCHOOL love you and all of the other gorgeous sister moons all around you. Shine on, and without any boat trips, make out sessions, and wealthy family members. I cannot believe how many wonderful moons are all shining for me.


Well my MORIANS and my LESSIANS out here, whoever each of you really is, and you know, I honestly don't care, as that is your own darn business, but hay, SUP? Let me tell you that yesterday, the evil demonic wicked WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE made that snap sound on my audio system. Fortunately, I had the volume very low. I called the Radio Shack and asked if I used a wire to connect the ground screw on each of my machines, where I should hook the end of all the wires to, and they said, unscrew the little outlet plate center screw and there is a built in ground inside there. But the dude I spoke to told me it will eliminate any hum sounds that might be happening, but not stop a loud sudden click. This is obviously something I must send an official letter to the FCC and my local Congressman, Honorable Patrick Murphy, in regards to this, and I plan to. I know that all kinds of local areas with the correct electronic equipment if powered way up, could indeed be aimed in here at my me and my stuff in this apartment, illegally. They do nothing but endlessly persecute me and damage my property and my body, ever since August 15, 1986 when this hell all began to get far worse, coming off of an already preexisting spiritual condition or situation,to quote James T. Burr.



Sometime late this morning or early afternoon, the EVIL FART SNIFFING WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE attacked again, with electronic/utility persecution, as they go on rolls with this and have now for nearly thirty emmereffing years. I was asleep and had the phone with me on open end circuit or off-hook. Again, they made that horrrible deafening squeal that is so loud, I don't know it doesn't emmereffing bust the dam ass telephone. For those who don't know about phone lines, at least land line systems and in the olden days, and maybe still, you are limited to sound based on the telephone you use. You can hook a landline phone into an entire home theater system if you know how, and have basically the same quality sound as anything else that comes out of any good home theate or stereo system. If you have a normal desktop type old style phone as I do and most likely most of you don't even know what I'm talking about; but if you do, the sound is like those tiny little TV speakers from long ago, to quote the great lovely Diana Ross from her 1983 Central Park Concert. I thought at the time how funny this all was. None of you are anything but clueless, as you see me as dumb and out of step, when I was thirty years ahead of any of your parents back in the eighties. Here's this top friggin' recording artist saying stuff about tiny little TV speakers not sounding good, and I was listening to my TV through my large stereo system back in 1983. Well, these jerk offs just won't stinking relent. They persecute me endlessly, and after 2 and 3 years of it, I had more than had enough persecution for any ten lifetimes, and is why I wrote and copyrighted those two projects, in 1988 and 1989 about being harassed all the time, misspelling the word (SIC) means spelled incorrectly, and is placed on a copyright form if a word is used by the claimant but is misspelled. Why won't you help me, Mizz Bondi, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????????




















































Florida Toll Free Numbers:
- Fraud Hotline 1-866-966-7226
- Lemon Law 1-800-321-5366

Florida's 500th Anniversary
Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Copyright © 2011 State of Florida


Office of the Attorney General of Florida banner
Florida Toll Free Numbers:
- Fraud Hotline 1-866-966-7226
- Lemon Law 1-800-321-5366

Florida's 500th Anniversary
Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Copyright © 2011 State of Florida




































































































































































































































































































































































































.
Live Camera image from Imagine Charter ES NAU
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended















.





























I will see if any of it comes out by posting. I was super persecuted with utility harassment. They made a loud click on my home theater system yesterday, and today made a loud squeal on my phone again, while I was sleeping. I am under a horrendous mother fucking death siege that never ever ends, and then I write my blog and the system fucking just crashed around twenty minutes before seven. Now they made a word vanish with a MOUSE 'FUCKIGN' HACK, FCC BOB MCDOWELL, SIR. The (FUCKIGN HACK) is bad too.











HelpHelp

HelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelpHelp

HelpHelpHelp

HelpHelp







You know people, reality just is. The very same truth exists for Christian believers, as it does for atheists. If there is this wonderful GOD, the atheists are wrong and will find out when they die. If believers are wrong, there was no god, and they won't even get to find it out. Now my words after this are quite simple. Hay Twinbay, make a positive out of that little pile of shit, and I'll marry you!









NOVEMBER 18, 2014,

TUESDAY NIGHT AT 7:04

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 50 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE SO FAR TODAY, (H-70/L-50)

HUMIDITY IS 100%, AND W.C. FEELS 49.

NW WINDS ARE 3, GUSTING TO 20.







I DEMAND MY PROPS!!! JUST WATCH AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE DOW AFTER THIS HORIFFIC MONSTER ASS NIGHT SIEGE ON ME BY THESE FILTHY ROTTEN FUCKING DIRTY BOTTOM FEEDING SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!



















When I am finally dead and buried and gone, YOU NOT ONLY WILL EVER FIND A REPLACEMENT FOR ME WHO IS ANYTHING LIKE ME AND WHO COULD HOLD UP SO LONG AND WELL AGAINST TOTAL SCUMBAG GARBAGE CHEWERS LIKE YOU ALL; BUT YOU WILL LOOK BACK AND WONDER WHY YOU FINISHED ME OFF SO SOON, AS NOW; I AM NOT HERE ANYMORE, FOR YOU TO KICK AROUND. NO MORE ME, NO WAY TO REPLACE ME, NEVER; AND WHEN YOU REALIZE THIS, AND AS MY KID PUT IT ON HER WEBSITE A WHILE BACK, ''IT WILL BE TOO LATE''. SOME MESSAGES REALLY ARE MEANT TO BE THAT WAY, ISIS! Wise words from both you and my mother's friend the Philadelphia nurse, 7 years before you were born.











An eternal paste in page or (PIP), Mister Mummy Twilight Zone; would be as follows, from earlier back last April, of this 2014 year.















A MAJOR ASSAULT DEATH SIEGE STRUCK ME, JUST PAST FOUR THIS MORNING AND WITHIN AN HOUR OR SO OF POSTING MY LAST BLOG, THAT SOME FORCE DID NOT WANT POSTED UP, OR REALLY; SOME POWERFUL TYPE-3-EXPLORATRON, TO SAY IT BETTER; NOW THAT MORIANITY HAS MANAGED TO ADVANCE THIS FAR INTO THE TOTAL TRUTH OF WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT; OR THE ENDLESS UNIVERSAL QUESTION OF HUMANKIND, SINCE CRAWLING OUT OF THE MOTHER FUCKING OCEANS FROM A LONG TIME AGO, ON THIS SICK DISEASED PLANET OF OURS!

















ALL TIME RECORD HIGHS, AS I SAID!!!!!!!!!!

UP-UP-UP-UP, I TOLD YOU GINA!!!!

TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU!!!!

18,000 points before the end of the month!!!

Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)







I KNEW WHEN THEY WERE POURING IT ON TODAY, THAT I WAS GETTNG HAMMERED BY A BULL ON MOTHER FUCKING WALL STREET, JUST LIKE OVER THE FUCKING CUNT WEEKEND, GOOD FOLKS. I HAVE GONE THROUGH THIS MISERABLE ICPE-APE-PARALLEL-EVENT NIGHTMARE FUCKING CRAP SINCE AUGUST 15, 1986, SO I THINK I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT AFTER ALL THIS MOTHER FUCKING TIME AND HELLISH PERSECUTION!!!!















THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:


No comments:

Post a Comment