Friday, November 14, 2014

MARK WAYNE MOHR'S FINAL DYING WORDS, CHAPTER 015 NOT DELLWAY














THERE IS NO WAY TOM REALE IN JULY OF 1970 WOULD HAVE BEEN THAT UPSET THAT NIGHT OF THE FIREWORKS; IF HE WAS NOT ALL PART OF WHAT HAPPENED THE YEAR BEFORE THAT, AND WAS NOT ALSO A MEMBER OF THE GREAT AND FUCKING POWERFUL (GAP) EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY!














View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL


Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended



.
















MARK WAYNE MOHR'S FINAL DYING WORDS

CHAPTER 015

MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM-3





SSSSSSSOOOOOOO MISTER ART CRANE, it looks like your Antinass Club failed me! They always win in the end. Evil always trumps good now in these days of this global new age. Well, I could cry about it, or move on and say, “Oh fucking well”. I'll choose the latter.














Look, I can go all over the place, to other times and other dimensions, and so can you, in your sleep and dreams, but without a whole lot more involved with all of this, we're all just sitting around pissing into a very powerful fucking headwind. That's a promise.


So just what was this evental-time-warp of 1987 that you have heard me make mention of? It when said on a first grade level means that some force far ahead of all of us right now and in control over the world completely, persecuted me for knowing a little bit of stuff that they did not want me to know, and do things they did not want me to do. But in so doing all of this monster fucking death siege and harassment against me; I just learned all the more stuff that they did not want me to know, and kept doing even more and more things that they did not want me to do. So why then would a force so much greater and more powerful, already realizing this paradox situation, then go and choose to wreck and ruin my entire life, rather than just allow me to get out of all of this, and go and live a relatively average/normal life, as I wanted to do all along, and they knew this, if they are so omniscient and all powerful. This can indeed be put in this quite parochial l way, but the mystery to the question doesn't lessen any for doing that.


Why does a gambler who is out of control, destroy a loving family and lose a lovely home and all worldly goods, to keep handing it all over to some bookie or some rotten gaming house? He or she knows better, that is not in question here one tiny bit. But they go on right as if they did not know better, as if driven or even to use an old spiritual term, as if totally possessed. Do I believe in demonic possession? Sure I do, but not the way Christians do. I believe in the EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY. The Christians tell me I need to take my idea of Astral Plane Gods and Goddesses and just turn that around to angels and demons, to fit their book that no one can ever prove a thing about. I say, take that book and make it apply to the days of everyone who reads it. You think this god of yours is some dumb ass fucking fool, and doesn't know that only old fashioned words and stories can be used to talk to old fashioned people? Your GOD ladies and gentlemen is a little bit disappointed in all of you. Yes, the great Holy words say not to change it or add or take away to it and from it. Fine, I don't do this. What I do is pure time translation. This is basically what the AAT peeps do also, only I was doing this 40 years ago while Jim Burr scolded, scoffed, and mocked me for it. AAT-(Ancient Astronaut Theorists).





NOVEMBER 14, 2014,
FRIDAY NIGHT, AT 8:55,
HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,
CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 64 DEGREES FNHT.
RANGE TODAY, (H-78/L-58)
HUMIDITY IS 98%, IT FEELS 63 DEGREES
WINDS NONE WITH SMALL GUSTING NW UP TO 13 MPH.
















The world is a nightmare place, let me tell you. If you had the smallest clue revealed to you in ways you couldn't deny you would go nuts in one hour, I promise!



Jane Sleaze-witch almost got me. You missed me you evil monster-slapper you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Here is why I hate the mother fuckiGN holidays so bad. They are always when the hell around me, whatever it really and truly is, gets ten times fucking worse. The fourth and last quarter of th year is not what I look forward to people, not one cunt chewing little bit, I promise.


I have unresolved issues with the Copyright Office, with my medical problems that are life and death serious, with this horrible place I am forced to live, and with this teasing fucking monster god who is the devil in disguise, something I feared all along since early adult-hood.


Every mother fucking minute of every mother fuckiGN day is hell. They do not give me one moments peace, AGENT FALCON, AND AGENT CONDOR, just as you said back in 1988 on WPIX-CHANNEL 11 TELEVISION, in NYNY! Not one rotten minute.



Most folks have no clue what it is like to hear top world stuff and then see it applied word for word, directly to them, as do I. It does not edify or make one feel like a million bucks, I promise you. I just makes me want to die and go into oblivion, which of course, is totally impossible. Then comes the really mind blowing fucking stuff, kind people, and unkind people too.


Things that were discussed between the late Mister David Charles Roth and myself, had more power than a thousand NSA or CIA agencies or for that matter, anything I know of. We learned spiritual principles that the BIBLES of the various faiths of this planet, just don't dare touch on. So those few writings that do, are WRONG, EVIL, OCCULT, and many other words, some i'm quite sure cuss words, by those in the established faiths. Dave and I began to see that you could do more than apply the many biblical priniples, but actually, come to see these gods as game players, and one can learn how to use and manipulate many of the teachings. Now to get one point straight right off, I am not some evil bastard who is trying to hurt anyone, who does not first have the motive and goal of destroying totally and completely the life of me. I have a zero appetite for any innocent fucking blood. My name is mohr, not Delaney, and I do not own property on the borderline of Westmont and Haddonfield, in Jersey, back late in the nineteen-sixties. All this wild huge inflated stock market is all here because of Mark Mohr and Dave Roth and what we went through together after meeting up at the Caldor-113 Store as security officers. Science would not be where it is either, also inflated, where we can within ten years, ask any Harvard astrophysicist, and don't ever take me at my word or you're an asshole, but ask them if this is right or wrong. They will be able to know most of the local part of this galaxy, where liquid water is and hence life, on what they call and term, exo-planets. These are the ones orbiting stars that are much further out and away than our closest star, SOL, or our bright sun. If I tried to run away and hide from these monsters, they could find me, there is no where to run to. Even Star Trek, the next generation, didn't have this much technology. So what is racing them forward to this incredible pace, them, and the market, all of it? It is as plain as the nose on coverup-Project-Bluebook's face, folks. Time Re-Pumping via T3E activity. Keep going back and keep advancing the pace more and more, and even though you cannot do it physically, future entities of hyperspace are indeed amongst us, I am the only one talking out and of course, those in power wuill never allow me any credibility to be at all believed. As long as they can endlessly go back and take profits and use those profits to re-buy more stocks cheaper, the Dow and all the markets will inflate beyond any logical reasoning. Most of you are way too fuckign young to realize how illogical all these ill gotten gains truly are. I said and so did lovely Mizz S. Orman, the market endlessly goes up and is always at a higher price at any date decade by decade, but there is the rate of delta or (change averaged curve) and then there is the absurd rate of delta, after August 15, 1986. But scientists come back now, educators, entertainers, you are all as clueless as a pathetic little three year old who just burned his or her hand on the fucking stove and is screaming and yelling!






Honest to the gods, the most pathetic part of all is that I do have the answer to a mystery that the world needs to understand. They want to understand. They want to know. And this powerful force has stopped me for 30 years or so, from getting a soul to listen to me, and see how I can prove shit that is so wild, it would make the great Hawking and the great Kaku shit in their pants like little four year olds into their diapers. So laugh, laugh clowns, just laugh, but not at me, it is mirror time now, Mister Sidney Cohen Crown.


I can't make you believe me about the fucking ESS. But as the year winds down and twenty-fifteen comes in, shit will fucking begin to happen that will at least cause a few of you to scratch your heads and wonder at least, a tiny little fucking bit about this GOD DAM MORIANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You see, even SARAH KRASSLE cannot violate the lawtronics of things, and yes, taketh not me ol word for that, it is totally biblical, shit she cannot do, like lie or sin or look at sin, and so forth, there is a slew of shit!










.
Live Camera image from Imagine Charter ES NAU
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended















.





























Help me to guess the name of the guests, my SSJK-TQ.

Hello lovely orangy moon of the 'ES' SCHOOL. Congrats to you my pal, MISTER ROKER, on your new world record from the GUINN-'ESS'!!!! I KNEW YOU HAD IT IN YOU, WOW AT LEAST OUR MOMS WERE GREAT PEOPLE OF THE OLD SCHOOL, WHO BROUGHT UP TWO GENTLEMEN. MAYBE I AM A LITTLE BACK SLIDDEN, BUT YOU OF ALL PEOPLE, KNOW YYYYYYYYYYY, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Oh yes sir, a magical ES school by day, and an even more magical place by night, and why not? ES, ESS, hay, laugh at symbology all that you like, folks, sawn you dudes and duddesses!











THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW!




No comments:

Post a Comment