Friday, November 14, 2014

MARK WAYNE MOHR'S FINAL DYING WORDS, CHAPTER 015










RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT



RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT







DOORS AND FIRE ALARMS AND ALL SORTS OF SHIT IS GOING DOWN TODAY, MIZZ BONDI. I AM BEING PERSECUTED BIG TIME. IT BEGAN EARLY ON THIS FOOD FUCKING DAY FRIDAY, AND JUST NOW THE ALARM WENT OFF WHEN I WAS TRYING TO RELAX AND TAKE A SHORT NAP AT FIVE SHY OF TWO ON THIS ROTTEN ASS FUCKING AFTERNOON. THEN THE SECOND I BEGAN TO BLOG, IT SHUT OFF. NONE OF THIS AROUND ME IS REAL, I AM IN HELL AND I KNOW IT. MY DOCTOR FUCKED ME, BOTH OF THOSE FUCKING QUACKS AND I AM REPORTING IT MONDAY TO MY INSURANCE AND FILINGA GRIEVENCE AND THEN HEADING UP TO FUCKING CUNT LAPPING JACKSONVILLE TO GET HELP FOR MY WEIRD FUCKING THYROID CONDITION FROM JUNE 4, 1983 THAT STRUCK ME DOWN AT 10:30 AT NIGHT, HANDKERCHIEF ANGELIQUE LARA SHADOWS DARK PARKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







NOVEMBER 14, 2014,

FRIDAY AFTERNOON AT 2:04

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 76 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE SO FAR TODAY, (H-78/L-58)

HUMIDITY IS 70%, FEELING 78 DEGREES.







I WOKE UP HOT AND SWEATY. Then I begin to speak to lightning through my phone, and was assaulted with a quick fire alarm that deactivated al by itself. They won't stop fucking with me and persecuting me, and you are just going to sit there and watch me fuckiGN die, aren't you Mizz Attorney General PAM BONDI?????????????



CHAPTER 015, 'MARK WAYNE MOHR'S FINAL DYING WORDS'





Tell me if you too did not recognize the assault on my life by these vicious filthy enemies from hell itself, literally triple pummel me, the second that I asked you on a blog, 10 days or so back now; if you had any of my music, and would send it to me via computer. More than the music, I need you to witness it, let me anonymously print out a comment or an e-mail on this one occasion, that is, if you see what I see and agree with me. Now if you don't, that's fine. YEAH, REAL MOTHER FUCKING FINE, AND THANX!











THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW!








No comments:

Post a Comment