Wednesday, November 5, 2014

THE MIND DIMENSION, CHAPTER 019 AND FINAL BLOG FOR NOW.
































FINAL BLOG FOR A WHILE. I NEED A REST; AND NO ONE CARED ABOUT MY DAM BLOGS ANYWAY. ENJOY NOT BEING ABLE TO READ THEM, WE ALL REAP WHAT WE SOW. That is simply a biblical principle.





CHAPTER 019, THE MIND DIMENSION













It is 24 minutes past five in the morning, Wednesday morning, the date is 5 November, 2014. I do not believe anyone up here other than for a handful or so, are real and non-agents in the force that is destroying me for so long. So playing to an audience of hecklers and teases, no longer appeases me or thrills me in the smallest bit. Hay, if you're working for the CIA or the NSA or the FBI, you're just doing your job, and you have a monthly nut to crack just as the rest of us do, and the banks would foreclose on you just as fast as they would on me, so I don't hate you or think any ill will of you. I only hold resentment towards those who have very seriously injured me and totally wiped out my entire life, and any hope of any kind of normal life that all people yearn and strive for and have the right to go after, at least supposedly in America, may I now laugh out real loudly?





The same things will be happening to me, one disaster after another, lots of wild hyperspace travels and their effects on my waking world life, enemies closing in on me from all sides to keep that evil stock market racing endlessly up; and all the things you have read over the past nine years, will be the same things that will keep right on happening to me, one way or the other, scrambled up a little, but when all is said an done, it will be the same old ugly yelping dog, I can promise you all that. I will cry like a baby in Debbie's office later this afternoon, only you will not get the report of what results, as for now, this blog has ended. When I feel like coming back on the grid, I will. I do not owe any of you a dam thing. But I wish you well as my fellow co-humanity. Do your best, stay out of trouble, and goddess speed to you and yours. As for loving daughters, wow, I wish Patty-Paula had never done stuff that led to a famous 1969 hit song, “Under the Boardwalk”, but it's too late now to cry and scream over lots of dam spilled milk. I am cleaning it up with bucket and mop, and am moving on.





BYE---------------------------John Voicemail Crowley!

No comments:

Post a Comment