Monday, November 17, 2014

MARK WAYNE MOHR'S FINAL DYING WORDS, CHAPTER 020












NOVEMBER 17, 2014,

MONDAY AFTERNOON AT 2:55

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 85 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS 65%, FEELING 91 DEGREES















I woke up to lots of maintenance noise all around me, and a note outside my door telling me that the ADT Alarm System will be tested all day this FRIDAY, FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN!!!!!











I am going to go jump off a high sea tower that is much smaller in this universe, but in various other ones, is quite a bit larger and higher. This is usually a mere parallel universe phenomenon, great people. Things are super exaggerated astrally, but many times, it is merely more distant parts of hyperspace that tricks the 'dreaming mind'! I was there with “unmentionables”, discussing “unbloggable's”, and suddenly it began crashing into the sea, and loud noises were all over the place. That is where the worlds collided,, without any aid from great syfy and Hollywood. This was the PHA doing some maintenance in one of the nearby apartment units.













It is mostly cloudy today, if it was all sunny, it would even be hotter and worse, praise the goddess, SSJKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!





What I cannot get the scientific community to ever entertain is that they can bring parallel universe and quantum theory ALIVE, right in their own lives, proving it to them way more than 1000 of their dam laboratories could ever hope to, if they studied just how to produce what Morianity calls the Towel-Seepage-Effect of Quantum Dynamics as related to hyperspace/parallel reality. They all can be brought closer together in the same way space can, and does through what they all agree to call dark matter. There is a dark hyperspace matter that allows temporary effects of worlds to more or less seem to collide. Not the entire world or universe with another, mind you; but with events in the two of them, These were the things I was playing with before I even knew I was playing with them, only to find out reality around me was altering in ways directly connected to what I was doing with tiny portable cassette tape recorders way back as far as 1973. And genius Jim Burr did nothing but put me down and tell me I am crazy, while it was perfectly alright for him to tell me that beings millions of years old were all watching me, messing me up, wiping out my entire family, and oh people, it got way beyond just that, only the word 'unbloggable' pops up and rears its ugly head again, for my own personal safety.



MARK WAYNE MOHR'S FINAL DYING WORDS

***********CHAPTER 020***********



THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES HERE!




No comments:

Post a Comment