Thursday, November 20, 2014

MARK WAYNE MOHR'S FINAL DYING WORDS, CHAPTER 024












MARK WAYNE MOHR'S FINAL DYING WORDS



CHAPTER 024



MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM-3











NOVEMBER 20, 2014,

THURSDAY AFTERNOON AT 12:37,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 73 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS 76%, FEELING 77 DEGREES.

















There have been times in my life where if you just are yourself and don't try to use all possible things to your advantage, you will completely fall. The recent case around a year back was with the county food-EBT or 'stamp' situation and my attempts to re-apply for minimum benefit, if for no other reason than to keep a medical benefit that in this county and state, go hand in hand. You may remember, or not; this whittle PIP that talks about this very thing, I now add it in for you, kind viewers.





At first the lady was very nasty with me, and only when my back is half way through a wall, not backed up against it but half way through it into the next room, do I resort to this but yes, I used ''shrinkology'' on her. She had an easy tell-read for being the one with all the answers and the smartest person in the room. I then cleverly fed her lots of subtle but unmissable compliments, and she began to respond, and I got exactly what I needed. I do not believe in using these so called ''The-Mentalist-TV'' Patrick Jane abilities, not normally. But I am so down and fucking out, that I had, as Barnabas Collins said to that gorgeous young blond girl in the late nineteen-sixties, ''NO CHOICE''. He said to her that she left him no choice but to do a Roseann Delaney on her and bite her throat out, so she'd need an Enzemeter to sing real well after that day, if she lived, I guess, Mike McNulty; even if she shared another PP and my favorite color; right Annsaga King Songwriter of Atlantic City and Hammonton??????????









LSS peeps, this year, I did not get any papers at all for a re-app, so I will be calling my medical insurance, as they told me when late November rolls around, they will handle things, to avoid me having those major problems that occurred last year for me with all of this horse dung.





With all this new age social media garbage taking over the world, and the least little thing being tweeted by just about all people; maybe a few good things now get said about various things, along with the normal complaint-rations. But in older times, when old snail mail letters were the main if not only average source of communicating things; it was rare when anyone would take the time to write to anyone and compliment anything. All businesses back then knew only too well, letters were basically complaints. This is why when a good thing needs to be said, and for us old fucks who laugh at social media; I feel the need to express them, since indeed, I do have a blog, puny as it may appear to be. There are several things that need addressing in that positive area, and this blog won't be getting to this. But one that is upcoming will. Just so you know what is happening here, good folks.





I had a short fire alarm burst at around half past eleven this morning, waking me up. Yesterday I had a fire alarm go off and stay off until E-15 came to deactivate it. Tomorrow, the dam ADT system peeps will be here at my building, testing it for most of the day, according to a note left at my door from management personnel.







Now that very same blog where I pasted in the part regarding problems I was having with reapplying for my county-EBT, also had this little following PIP, that applies real well to this weekend, as the temperatures are going to be in the eighties feeling around 90 and the skies clear as well. Unlike the cool snap, or when it was too hot for the beach, if my enemies do not think I will keep my word here, that may be the biggest mistake in judgment they have made in decades.










Now if the WOMO-MILI-2-FAWCES keep this shit going through the weekend and into next week, there will be a lot of flirtatious pussies chasing me, IF that is, I go out and mingle around in public places, you know, shopping malls, the beach, whatever, and this is precisely what I PLAN TO DO, if they don't mother fucking knock this fucking shit the fucking hell off!!!!!!!!!!!!











When I was out on errands and at Publix, I told you how I ran into the manager, who I feel is in league with TAWF, but cannot prove it. What I did not tell you is that while I was standing in the check-out line, two lovely young girls not out of their twenties or barely, were in another line, flirting with me. As usual, I just ignored the situation, but this weekend, WOMO-MILI-2-FARCES may not be so friggin' lucky, BOXER-HALL 1979-1991!!!!!!!! Did you just say ''AHA-AHA-AHA-CHAPELS'', MISTER MCNULTY, SIR?????????????????



They are getting a never ending BULL RALLY ON WALL STREET WITH THIS ENDLESS DEATH PERSECUTION OF ME. They injured my bowels again with another subsonic blast attack. After I am dead and gone, you'll all see. When the police want you in the coming years; they will make you suddenly shit yourself by turning on a little machine in their patrol car. As I speak, at cunt chewing 1:08, Dirtbag Jane Fonda Sleaze-Hole; I am getting a super nasty major left side DEATH ANGEL ATTACK, GEE I WONDER 'FUCKIGN' CUNT YYYYYYYYYYYY?????????????????? Hacking is beginning now also, folks, SOSO-WEIN-SSDD??????????????????????









I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU GINA!!!



I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU GINA!!!



I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU GINA!!!









Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)





















Get more from Blogger with Google+

Connect your blog to Google+ to reach more readers in new ways. It's quick and free.

Get Started


Expand your audience

Share to Google+ with one click whenever you publish something new. You'll get a Google+ sharebox pre-loaded with your post, ready to help you reach new readers.


Manage comments in one place

Turn on Google+ Comments to bring comments on your posts together in one place, including posts about your content on Google+.


Find out which of your posts really pop

The +1 counter in your blog's dashboard shows you which posts are popular. You can also see how your Google+ posts are shared with Ripples.


Start conversations with Google+ mentions

Add Google+ mentions to your posts to get someone's attention. Your mention will link to their Google+ page or profile, and you can notify them when you share to Google+.







OH SHIT GREAT FOLKS. JUST SHOOT ME VALERIE BERTRINELLI AND SUSAN LUCCI AND BROOKE SHIELDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS LAZY BOY IS SIGNING OFF 4-NOW YO!!!!

THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment