Wednesday, August 14, 2013

MY ENEMIES NEVER ALLOW ME TO DO FUCKING SQUAT ON A COMPUTER

JUST WANTED YOU TO BE AWARE, MISTER C.A., I TRIED JOINING THE SITE AND SENDING YOU A HELLO-MESSAGE, BUT GOOD OLD NSA-MICROSOFT-GOOGLE-WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE STOPPED ME, A---G---A---I---N!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT ELSE IS NEW?

IF YOU WANT TO E-MAIL ME, I WILL RESPOND. THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY. IT IS ALL THE TOTAL ABSOLUTE TRUTH, CHRIS. COOL HAT, WOW.

The address is: Mountainpen@comcast.net and if you send me a note, I'll tell you exactly what I tried to do and how for the millionth time, ''they Snowden-stopped me''.

Their agenda is to endlessly keep me alone, isolated, disbelieved, and down and out 100%. WHY? Who really knows, I will not begin a new potential friendship with a lie. I honestly do not know why this all is happening. That is what I was hoping somebody out here over the past nearly 8 years, could help me to find out, and is why blogging was suggested to me by two so-called friends, well, their hearts were in the right place perhaps.

For all other viewers, this blog was only for the person who you see at the right under the 'friend-connect' sign atop each of my blogs, and I'll resume regular chapters for a short while yet. I do not plan to keep on with this Morianity all that much longer, but for a short while yet, I will. Also, if the computer is going to be the only method of being able to live and do anything, then since my WOMO enemies stop all things I ever try and do, I'll have to move to the FIJI Islands or someplace that is considered to be backward or third world, where I will stand a better chance to survive, if I can make it that is to age 65, another 6 years, 4months, and 21 days, until 12/04/2019. Then I can go wherever I want to in the free world not claimed an enemy nation by the USA controllers, and still be able to have my Social Security funds. This cannot be beaten, and no one gives a hoot or a dam, not even an  old crying canoeing Native American, hug Ziggy?

No comments:

Post a Comment