Friday, August 23, 2013

MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER CLXXII


555555555555555555555555555



THIS IS MORIANITY, PART FIVE, AND PLEASE BELIEVERS AND L-4 FOLKS, TRY AND HAVE YOURSELVES A VERY VERY NICE DAY.












3:26 AM-EDST, 23 AUGUST, 2013, FRIDAY MORNING







I am a weak person, as far as natural physical strength. So I am in no position to sit around, ever, trying to twist other people's arms. I have given up a long time ago on many different things, along this line, as folks are going to see what they see and believe what makes them all cozy and warm, and that, Mizz Whale-Hicks, as they say, is that, to quote you from the great Star Trek movie of 1986. I could type for days and nights straight and show all of you that my life is beyond strange and not of my choosing or making, at least for the very most part. Because it is so off the wall and off the charts, people get what I tend to call, and don't get me wrong, as I watch her show and think she is a cool person, but yes, the Judge Judy Mind. What I'm referring to is her unrelenting obstinate position that 100% of the time, if something just can't be believable, it isn't, and most peeps even though they may appear to be on some other side of her thinking, while in her courtroom, really share this very majority mindset, that is near accurate, but it does fall off the mark when she insists it has to be 100 out of 100, I'll concede 99 or even point five or seven but not a full ALWAYS as she believes whole heartedly. Here are some off the top of the head one out of perhaps 5000 things in the past 30 years that I could bring up for discussion.



Every single time I try and do anything to get someone to believe that my wild story is true in any way, shape, or form; unfathomable things begin to occur the second I do get the seedling of a potential real believer. Many things involve my past connections to name recognized persons in the world of the political arena, sports, and art entertainment. I hate going here, but this is always and will be foremost, part of a more unbelievable realm that would incur the normal doubters to step up their disbelief in something I may share with them from time to time. For one example, not one person other than someone who was practically more than just a fan, of the late Disco Diva, Donna summer, a resident of Voorhees, New Jersey, employed in 1980 at the Wall to Wall sound Store in the Echelon Mall who knew for a fact that something was real about a music project she did in Munich Germany as a teenager that never became public and was not really very good to be honest, sort of like Whitney's bad day at the ballgame with the Star Spangled Banner, in 1997 if memory is serving me. Hearing that was like watching the Naval Fleet all sink during the great war, and not just the fleet docked in Hawaii at Pearl Harbor. Still, 100 people were made aware of this music, and no one believed it really was Donna Summer. Then one day on a BIO on the A&E Channel, a now defunct cable channel if I'm not mistaken, it seems she had a videotape of some of the sessions where this obscure work was done, and I saw first hand, that I was right all those years. For those thinking, why does this matter, well, it doesn't, not until a major definite unpleasant pattern begins to emerge, time and time and time again, year after year, and yes, Bob Barker, we could do that little thing you did again, but let's not. Paul, my ex partner in SPR did nothing but con me and lie to me, yet he thought everything I did an said was a lie, and still believes none of the things being discussed. But this is not the story and it's end by any stretch even if I say, now take this and make hundreds of people with thousands of events over the past 35 + years of time now, and incorporate this into what was previously stated. This is because other things also seem to go into play as well. I will be very careful in wording what I now say; so it will be subtle enough to never be a proof that hay, Mountainpen said such and such, but the ones who follow these blogs will not be able to miss what is being said. Recently, I reversed the process of what the Photo-bucket, and most videos tend to do to people an their faces, I call it some electronic anti-elongation process, and is why people look so much ''fatter'' on television. Some of the Spanish channels are totally ridiculous, unless a wide screen TV, that I am unable to afford right now in my present station in life, thanks to you guessed it; TAWF; is viewing the images transmitted; but even then, I think this is a new Hollywood trend of doing what the old 16-mm projectors did back before present video technology began, picture elongation, where you appear taller and thinner as opposed to fatter and shorter. In reality, as stated, we all know that present video does anti-elongate all of us. Photo-Bucket service is no different. Hay you can't beat the price, it is free, who's complaining there? Still, photos used by that method, the only one Ed Himacane knew when I began to blog back early in 2006; took the photo of me that was transferred to a disc at some office and computer place back in New Jersey, was processed, and digital is not a perfect reproduction, not in video, maybe in audio it reached this point now with great analogue decoding, still, not video, not the average price range video as we are not all trillionaries and celebrities. So we go with what we can, and bingo, I have had to post a photo of me who already is somewhat big for my height, I won't deny that, but I don't have a face that reaches across the bus either. Finally, just Thursday, yesterday; I learned how to work a new feature, or really an old feature on this machine, I merely finally figured it out with no help from anybody, and many computer users, even young ones, do not all know about it. Ed bragged he was practically the father of computers and knew it all, he did not know that. I asked him if he could get a program to take my photo and not shop it, but rework it back to reality where it is not stretched left to right twice the normal width. He tried all sorts of shit, and failed, brag on Ed. I learned all by myself, how to do this, and now it looks just like me, for the most part. I do not let my hair get all long and clumped, it is not short, but I don't look like some static charge just gave me an Einstein hairdo. I look just like the photo only all that clump of crap behind me is more neatly cut and arranged. Still, when Photo-Bucket and their effects, are removed, and I appear the way the zeros and the ones placed my image on that CD, a moron can see that forces that don't like obvious things that have been claimed by me, becoming more exposed and out there for at least a few peeps to scratch their heads, and wonder a little bit. I'll say three things about this wild entire family, all bunched together. We tend to kill each other, fuck each other, and almost be each other, in more than the normal average way. All and all, this is why the system has made me appear unreal and not the way I truly look, all this time, but look and study the two photos next to each other, when I post them later, and then, well, if you are blind in more ways than one, my advice is to stay out of Florida, as another unsighted celebrity will be doing, at least until someone around here comes to their senses, after-all, the jury admitted it was fixed. At the very end, 2 or 3 weeks later, most of the dam jurors said the law that applied to them as jurors, required them in duty bound fashion, to find that child murderer not guilty, and they were not happy about being forced to acquit. Now, what happened right after I did what I did today, with my photo? Gee, really, are you catching onto my life yet, anyone. Yes, the entire system of photos was hacked out. I managed to get it back, but you don't need to know all the details. It's better Morianity skips a beat here and there, than have it all be told, straight to my funeral. Forewarned is forearmed as they say, but I'll throw in here, loose lips have sunk ships. Real Naval crews know how true and powerful this statement is, not just Mister Snowden. What really kills me is Paul Pedersen, who said to me, ''I know Congressman Andrews, that's not congressman Andrews singing your song in 1980, ''Long River Blues''. He knows he grew up in a house on Oak Street in Haddon Heights, New Jersey, at the time his personal phone number was 609-547-XXXX. FISA knows I had it in my personal phone directory back in the mobile Home where they entered while I was on a weekend security post out of state, and they knew it. They not only came in, but they broke a lot of my electronic equipment. We are not all that far away, folks, from Nazi SS storm troopers, and all of it, remember you old fucks out here, nobody but NOBODY believed the world would stand back and let HITLER HAPPEN, but he did happen, I should know, I AM HIM, or was, just as MC was my SARAH on 10-SC Avenue and I know it so assuredly I would stake being wrong with a bet that if I win, I get to kill every one of my serious enemies, and their families, and if I lose the bet, I am placed in a torture rack and on fire, unable to ever burn up or die in any way, ever ever ever ever ever!!! That's how sure I am of all of this, L-4. Remember this could go on for days and maybe weeks without stopping, only it won't so please do not worry. After this, I'll get into some other dicey and juicy stuff, from the macabre to the down right dirty rotten. But to finish this out somewhat hurriedly folks; back to old ex-partner Paul. He knows the congressman and no way that's him. Well, I have a very simple story for him or anyone else. Haddon Heights is a small Jersey town. There is one OAK STREET. I seriously freaking doubt that there was MORE THAN ONE ROBERT ANDREWS, on that street, of that age, in those years from 1975 through 1981. Now if you want to argue that, well, we can argue DNA science, or perhaps that lovely royal Kate recently delivered an adorable baby. If you'd rather still, we can insist the sky is bright at night, and dark all day long. We can say Donna Summer never did a music project called by her, ''her version of HAIR''. We can say Photo-Bucket and all of this video tech is just some wild coincidence, but take it away, and a resemblance to my kid is pretty amazing, at least IMHO. Again, I did not shop this, I 'un-shopped it', as video today shops shit automatically by anti-elongating the image. Wasn't this about as important as it gets, not to be all changed by sloppy technology, being the photo of the blogs of Mountainpen? I mean if I am saying I believe the big polar bear up at timber Point 7 in Alaska, just 200 miles into the wilderness away from Fairbanks, is my uncle, and I post up a phot of a tiger or a lion, that's not going to cut a whole lot of mustard. I would want to post a photo of a polar bear. Then take another Yogi Berra too coincidental to be a coincidence ting here, folks. Just when I finally get a proper real image to post to my blogs, the entire system gets hacked out, and this is certainly not the only day that I ever worked on pasting in photos and pix and Googling images, etcetera. Now I'll reiterate, as it is better than going on an don for hours and years. Take just this little bit of shit folks, as you either get the ideas of what is going on behind Dorothy Ozz's curtains by now, or you simply never ever will, so give it up right now and switch over to the blogs of Henry S. Haymaker and his life of vacation cruises, or maybe you can try Joseph Teasdale Junior, and his Bahama Scuba Diving Stories. You do whatever turns you on, folks, but really; there's no exaggeration here, when I make this bold statement. You can take just what I wrote here today, on this little blog; and expand it out from here, into a thousand other things every bit as real; and my point people, MY POINT IS THISSSSSSS, Erica snakes Cane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is an unmistakable force, made up of exactly what, I DO NOT KNOW; or they'd all be long DEAD, I promise you that; but they are there, they are real, they have some kind of a precise goal and agenda, with ME, and who knows who else? I can only speak for ME!

Jesus, Is it any wonder, the market flew this afternoon???















































Can it be true, Aunt Barbara, or is it back to the crazy farm for the both of us, YO?







my pic photo MohrMark.jpg
















my pic photo MohrMark.jpg






George Straight said it all back around 1998 in his very major hit country tune, ''NEED I SAY MORE?'' No George, just say MORIANITY, and join up and tell all of your pals as well, HEE-HAW, break that wild horse down!!!!!!!!!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment