Sunday, August 18, 2013

MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER CLXVI

I just suffered a computer crash with my open office 3.1 program while trying to paste up this blog.
Help me old buddy, Mom McDowell, Chairman of the Federal Communications Commission, and with or without any transdimensional Melinda's or techno-pop songs of 1984 sung by wild sleeping lab technicians who love to use the wild black arts to travel around and mess with all of us, 24-7-**.


MORIANITY PART V



CHAPTER CLXVI



9:15 AM-EDST-18 AUGUST-2013-SUNDAY MORNING











WEATHER BUG CITY CAMERA AT AIRPORT, WITH

COURTESY OF CHANNEL 12 TELEVISION, S. FLA.















Live Camera image from Seaport Hotel



























It is 87 degrees in Fort Pierce, Florida this morning. Oh well, at least it is not chemtrails from 1987, at the American ''I don't like it'' Honda Plant, on Gaither Road, in mount Laurel, New Jersey, while I suffered immensely at the hands of the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE while trying my best to perform my duties there as a security officers, back in those lovely wonderful awesome emmereffing days, ''WE'' FRED TANDYSHACK DANGEROUS ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD.





Mister Macy, may I please have your permission here, YO?



***W---O---W!***


No comments:

Post a Comment