Thursday, August 22, 2013

MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER CLXXI, BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN NEBNOOSHOO


***3:32 POST MERIDIAN, 22 AUGUST, 2013, THURSDAY***



MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER CLXXI











my pic photo MohrMark.jpg


WELCOME TO THE MORIANITY FOUNDATION, GOOD FOLKS. Anyone can join, and the price is FREE.

YOU WILL LEARN HERE THAT INDEED:



Nothing is real, NOTHING is what is REAL; it is all smoke and mirrors.







Ladies and gentlemen, life is not always the way that the great Mister Smolsky said it was back in 1867, and wrote this into my Haddon Township High School Yearbook. It often is, but exceptions to the rules, make the rules just what indeed they are. Examining this in a long drawn out complex way could take longer than a lifetime, but in one short example, and as I've stated so often, things around my life, after middle morning on 15 August of 1986, don't follow any of these standard rules, so maybe I need to know if I woke up in a wormhole. Well, we all have, but that can wait for much later. My wormhole has to do with a powerful and special female by the name of Sarah Krassle, as she spells it in this precise way, in non-ordinary-reality, or we could also say, in some type of a smoke and mirrors illusion that goes far beyond my current comprehension, consciously. Deep down, I know every single thing about everything, and by the way, so do all of you, from some village moron, straight up to the mighty and so-called physics-god, Albert Einstein, we all are omniscient as the true being that we are, or our UNCONSCIOUSNESS to ordinary waking matter world reality. Smoke and mirrors and hot roads stretching from Beaver Cleavers School all the way to mine, or all the way to Saint Louis Avenue in Egg Harbor City for that copyrightable matter; and we could in all seriousness call this place, the ''PEE AAA uuu'' that MICROSOFT is violating my blog-rights to say here, in their covert TIME-PROGRAM of the ''I already Know Worlds''; but some may still get the dam message; which is; another rule breaker that is similar is all rapped up in the ocean wave. I tried to make a photo paste in, and the program blew up, let me try once again, FCC Chairman and ole friend, Bob McDowell of the Johnny fucker faster 100 MPH days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





















Folks, here is another attempt at posting this lovely ocean wave, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




















xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CAREFUL! THE PROBLEM IS THIS HD-WALLPAPER SITE, IT IS FILLED WITH HACKS, DO NOT ADVISE YOU USING IT WHEN ''GOOGLE-IMAGES'' TAKES U THERE.

CAREFUL! OK, Paula, WAYV, I will be, ''BUT'' please watch out for Hitler's Papers!!!




























55555555555555555555









FBI, THIS SITE ROBBED MY ENTIRE WORD PROGRAM OF ALL MY PHOTOS AND CAUSED ME A SUPER BOTBAR DAY. THEY SHOULD BE REMOVED AND FULLY PROSECUTED!!!!!!!

IT WILL TAKE ME WEEKS TO RETRIEVE THEM BACK, OFF OF MY BLOGS, AT BLOGGER DOT COM, PAM BONDI; STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL. THIS CRIME WAS COMMITTED AT JUST SHY OF WHEN ELSE, CLOSING BELL STOCK MARKET FUCKING TIME ON THIS DATE, AND I SWEAR TO THIS MALISCIOUS CRIME ON MY HONOR AND AS A CITIZEN UNDER A VOLUNTARY OATH TAKEN NOW BY ME UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY AND SLANDER AND LIBEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
































































But back to the ocean wave. The physics behind all of this is a long enough story, and no, I'm not planning to bore any of you with a single bit of it, if you're interested, you'll do the Googling yourself and learn about it. But I would do a Paula King 34-43 with that HD WALLPAPER SITE if I were you, I almost lost my files, and also, the computer told me that their site is now no longer able to run through my system, as you can see for yourself, due to malicious worms. What a sin, bastards showing lovely photos of Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Krassle and her lovely huge waves, and it has to contain damaging worms and viruses, what a bunch of jerk offs this world contains.

















Yes, the ocean and its great wonderful waves. Well, in 1997, I learned that they are totally sentient energies that if you make mental contact with them, will play with you beyond any possible chance that a coincidence is resulting, or that you merely are the owner of a very over active piece of wild imagination. Oh no, what I'll be telling about a lot of things, in the nineteen nineties folks, WILL BLOW YOUR FUCKING SOCKS RIGHT OFF, so get ready for a real powerful set of both shocks and aftershocks, from here to Quakertown Lichtenstein, huh Andy old buddy from 1961 and 1962?????










People like my daughter's friends, have nothing better to do with their miserable lives, but to mess with me and mine, and we are talking since 1980, just as I told the nice fellow I spoke with earlier today on the telephone at AT&T. I knew he knew about that 2009 TV commercial, and he was quite helpful, unlike other reps who were not. That's all I am safe to say and tell good folks, for a lot of sakes, not just my own Mister Silwee Wabbit.











555555555555555555555555555



THIS IS MORIANITY, PART FIVE, AND PLEASE BELIEVERS AND L-4 FOLKS, TRY AND HAVE YOURSELVES A VERY VERY NICE DAY.















HD-WALLPAPER, FBI.



WARNING HACK, WARNING HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










my pic photo MohrMark.jpg


WELCOME TO THE MORIANITY FOUNDATION, GOOD FOLKS. Anyone can join, and the price is FREE.

YOU WILL LEARN HERE THAT INDEED:



Nothing is real, NOTHING is what is REAL; it is all smoke and mirrors.





YES, THESE FUCKING BASTARDS HACKED OUT MY PHOTOS, THIS WALLPAPER HIGH DEF SITE SHOULD BE FLAGGED AND REMOVED FROM THE INTERNET, AND IS WHY I HAVE HAD SO MUCH TROUBLE SINCE THE STAPLES GUY SHOWED ME HOW TO GOOGLE UP IMAGES FOR PASTING TO MY BLOGS, FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION!!

















***TO ALL L&O-SVU SAVANTS, THE END:***







MAGNESONIC----------------, DESTROY WHOEVER ATTACKED ME TODAY AND CAUSED THIS SUPER BOTBAR, CRASHES, DISASTERS, DEATHS, THEY'LL BE FUCKING SORRY-ASS!!!







WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW, MISTER R.H. MACY, SIR; I AM ABLE NOW TO STAND DOWN FROM MAJOR RED ALERT. I SOMEHOW WAS AIDED BY SOME GOOD FORCE, TO BREAK MY DAUGHTER'S WICKED 08-ALL OVER AGAIN-HACK, AND RETRIEVE ALL OF MY WORD OPEN OFFICE DOCUMENT PHOTOS. I WILL NOT GET INTO DETAILS, BUT THE DAY WAS SAVED. MAGNESONIC, CANCEL MY COUNTERSTRIKES!!!!!!!!!









LET ME EAT SOME DINNER NOW AND POST UP, AND TRY RELAZING WITH A BIT OF FREAKING TV, YO YO YO YO YO, BOO, ON OR OFF OF ICABOD NINE TRILLION SECONDS DAY, RIGHT US © OFFICE. GOLLY GASH DARN GEE, WHEN WILL THIS EVER LET UP ON ME, WONDERFUL EXAMINERS OF WASH-DOC-13-600??????????????????????????????



WOW, WHAT A SUPER LOUD SIREN OUTSIDE, OH WELL, AT LEAST I'M OK, 4 NOW THAT IS, PEEPS, WHAAAAAAAA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment