Tuesday, August 6, 2013

MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER CL


MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER CL



12:41 AM-EDST, 7 AUGUST, 2013, WEDNESDAY MORNING



BEGINNING OF THIS SCREWED UP TRANSMISSION:





This was a day of some siege, nothing awesome, spectacular, or Earth shaking, still, be not surprised good peeps when I tell you that the Earth may soon be shaking, as I have had it with nearly 60 years of fucking bull shit from these wicked horrendous mother loving MILITUFORCE SCUM (Sarah Callio Until Martino) BAGS. As I type now at quarter shy of one this morning, a FIRE ALARM is going off, piercing the relative quiet of the prior darkness. I no sooner activated this machine and began this blog, when BOO---M, off it goes, on or off of 31 day road trips, only not trips as most of any of you go on, more like the kind that Orson Wells does, right lovely blond WEEEEEE-NA?????????????? So far today, as we now include this fire alarm attack, here is the other shit. First, my dirt bag nabes from across the hall are in and out a lot both yesterday and again today and tonight, with the door banging, but so far it has broken off by the maximum time limit which up until recently was not the case, so hopefully they were given a warning on that one small infraction. But around here, if you are warned about anything and do not heed that warning, you do indeed get a non negotiable 30-day eviction. Any property damage, or major violations are swiftly and harshly dealt with, but I am unable after al this time, to catch and legally prove these monsters over there, have indeed broken any of the Housing Authority regulations, that would most definitely result in an eviction. The last two days, unlike 99% of the business days over the past months and months now, the stock market dropped and two days in a row, and this is why they are influenced, or perhaps directly told, by a coded text flashmob message; something that is hard to ever prove and is as old as cell phone popularity taking hold; but yes, TOLD, to begin messing with me, so that the direction of the Dow Jones Industrials will reverse and begin ticking back up. I have made this claim of how and what parallel event is ever since the beginning of my blogging career, some career; but aniwho; I've made no bones about it all, especially how it works, and how I know for a fact that the evil bastard world controllers on Wall Street, intentionally hurt me and my life; and will, until I am dead and gone or can get this proven and stopped, by some miraculous canonized event; and 'this is just reality, son', Dennis Snyder. Now at 10 and a half minutes after it began, the firemen have been here a few minutes, and now this piercing loud sound has terminated. It's five shy of one AM now, and I believe the alarm resulted on my floor, as for the past 6 or 7 minutes, lots of shouting and doors were going on, and this corresponds with the arrival of the firetruck outside my sixth floor apartment window. Yes besides these events, my Comcast Cable system experienced a sudden television outage at just past 7 last night and was not restored until around a quarter shy of ten. Not all channels were effected, some were, like TNT, and all lower channels under educational local one on number 13 if I am not mistaken, it might have been a few higher, the number one channel was not effected, where you go to for the ON DEMAND. On top of all this, I was struck with a health attack, feeling very queasy and not right for a while, and eventually making a large sloppy messy donation to the local septic system, in the name of the WOMO and all other rotten vicious enemies, or as my mom would laugh about quite some time back now, when I would say this; ''let me give some chocolate pudding to my wonderful enemies'', as I'd close the bathroom fucking door, and watch my nose write its own last will and testament. Just seconds shy of 1:02 AM, the Fort Pierce Fire Company rolled away, all is back to ''normal'', so tell me, what is that? How-bout we just say, it's back to where it was before. I feel this tends to merge us ever closer to candidness and honesty, Mister Island-man Joel, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! No these enemy neighbors will never leave here, they were definitely SENT HERE, and this will never stop with them continuously annoying me unless I can find a way to pay a detective to prove their illegal activities, and then they WOULD HAVE TO BE EVICTED, but if it ever got back to them that I was instrumental in the process of their eviction, Debbie Morotto told me personally, I may not want to kn ow the full extent of the reprisal and consequences, and that they would indeed retaliate. Let me tell you just what I know here, Attorney General, Pam Bondi, of Florida, on the outside Powerball odds chance, that some spark of decency and humanity inside you, might care one tiny bit about the hell these monsters make me endure and endlessly suffer through, just to keep their endless freaking stinking economy running bullish, via APE, (Applied Parallel Event). There used to be meetings held here at this building 2 or 3 times a year, until it got so bad with these nabes that I began to ask when the next meeting would come up so that I clould address my personal issues with them, then POW, no more meetings. Also, the once annual police meeting that I went to the first year here, I never got to as these very same nabes took that notice off of my door, and I was not aware of the meeting. Debbie told me not to worry about missing the mandatory meeting and that she knew what had happened. I do not know all the details, but I do know that BOO really did call me, and my daut and her peeps are just darn lucky I did not make a musical project out of that retrieved phone call, and that was legal, as inmates must call collect, and all I did was tape record my own ''already legally recorded voicemail'', which legally circumvents the no telephone recording without permission of all parties, law. HA HA HA HA, ICABOD TRILLIONSECOND.





The entire building has been invaded by these sugar ants, and I was told I need to get something called ORTHO, one can costs about 6-12 bucks depending on its size and where I purchase it, it must be the type used for killing ants and similar pests. The normal routine extermination here in this building is just for roaches, and those sprays have no effects on these sugar fucking ants. I went this morning to begin eating a few cupcakes out of a 12-pack of them that I had just bought the previous day at the local Publix Store on route 1, in Fort Pierce, and the entire lid they all were in was crawling with bazillions of these little mother fucking monster ass things, no dog houses, no headphones, no infidelity. Both my kids can pick real real winners, man,

****WOW.***

END OF THIS FUCKED UP TRANSMISSION, MAGNESONIC, MMMMM, DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment