Monday, August 19, 2013

MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER CLXVII


MORIANITY PART 5, CHAPTER 00167



3:28 AM ON MONDAY MORNING, 19 AUGUST, 2013



''FOR THE RECORD'', folks, my computer clock was stuck again before I posted the previous blog up, showing an hour earlier that it was in Florida, many sick flowers to you too Berrios Callio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now this takes me straight to two very gorgeous women, both having the name of Helen, and one sharing the Hile Hitler initials, along with my lovely family relation from long ago, Mister Herbert Huntington Doorstepdarkener, but that is all neither hair nor there, RO-GAINES!!!!!!!!!!!!









My health was struck quite hard shortly into this new day, major bowel hit and sore throat, and difficulty swallowing, even for me, lab-tech Shirley Hyperspace Grant. Oh well, the French have a term for all of this, in English it is, ''That's life'', some in France may jokingly just SAY LEVY, Mike McNulty. HAAAAAAAAAAAcobod!!!!!



Helen Harris had a lovely FBI daughter, and Helen Zebriski told me I have a lot of baggage. WOW. At the time these two events were quite benign. This will be explored big ass time in shortly to follow blogs, unless the WOMO-M2F chokes me to death in my sweep wabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment