Tuesday, August 6, 2013

MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER CXLIX


*******GET A LIFE, WOMO-M2F *******


BEGINNING OF TRANSMISSION:



5555555555555555555555555555555555555555



Let me post it up, YO, GET A LIFE, YA’ JERK OFFS!!!



Twizzlers, twisters, and King Kong be dam'd.



The real question here is if I AM a trinitrail??????







I am no such thing, but then there is the word root deal, right friends? You know, a name like MARTIN/O-EZ or a word like ELECTRIC/ITY-IDAD, or another word, like the HOLY TRIN/ITY-----TRIN/IDAD.







YO, cut me a real big break here Margie Leo from good old November in 1985. Just what am I left to think after all these powerful submarines and SAT NURINES landed here at De Gamma's Fort Pierce, and went BOOM? Do you have any letters for me on that one, oh great and powerful Ozann and Ozdawn, and all the rest of uuuuuu's?????????????????







WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, or was that W------O------W?





Ladies and gentlemen, it is 6:57 AM-EDST, here in Fort Pierce, Florida, USA-ES-MWG, on this 6 August of 2013.



THIS IS MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER CXLIX, LIKE DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









I have a super colony of sugar ants, and am going to call the Board of Health unless it can be dealt with. I cannot even cook or eat anymore in here. Why I have not moved out of here yet is my own personal business, and nobody needs to know dogshit right now. Silence truly can be both golden as we all have heard the expression, as well as life saving, especially WITHOUT the good old Atlantic city Beach Patrol. Well to be fair and honest, accusing any person or group of anything is shooting in the darkness and hitting a lot of innocent targets, so I'll merely say, you are free to gnaw on these bones, but don't swallow until I tell you I have all of the roses in Mary's secret garden, all successfully collected and properly and accurately analyzed. Still, I know fully well, that WOMO does place evil things into those who they label as their enemies, personal private dwellings and residences, as well as destroy their property. Why my god dam own blood will not tell that fat ass friend of hers the truth, is far beyond my retarded fucking comprehension. Well, not really, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ first, and all else never, seems to be the motto of the 'wealthies'. SOSO-WEIN!!!!!!!!!!



Hay I doubt any friends of mine ever really properly go through all the full words that I post, but then, that is why you refuse to believe my truths, just as the majority of mother fucking Christian preachers, who never read the Holy Bible through in their god dam miserable lives, many of them, and that's a fucking fact, folks, YO! END TRAN, GRAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment