Thursday, August 29, 2013

MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER CLXXXIII












MORIANITY PART 5, CHAPTER 00183 (V-CLXXXIII)



9:18 POST MERIDIAN

29 AUGUST, 2013, THURSDAY SUPER BOTBAR X 2

AND NATURALLY THROUGH 'APE'

(APPLIED PARALLEL EVENT, A FALLING DOW

REVERSES AND SHOOTS BACK UP AGAIN, AND THIS HAS BEEN GOING FUCKING ON WITH ME NOW FOR 30 YEARS.





BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:









It is 79 degrees Fahrenheit here in Fort Pierce, Florida. I may have avoided a SUPER FUCKING BOTBAR TIMES 2 DAY by staying off of the computer. In any event, I'll be having the Easy-Staples Store technician back here to rid me of some hacking, as recently, and since the WALLPAPER DEAL, as if too karma punish me in this 'next lifetime' of now; I have had nearly insurmountable problems trying to blog, and many hacks are all over everywhere, and it is making me mother fucking nuts, FBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











This cunt huffing jerked off day began so nice and quiet and lovey, and as Dave Roth and I both came to learn in the eighties after meeting at the Caldor Department store in Woodbury Heights, New Jersey, on Route #45; THAT MEANS FUCKING TOTAL ASS SQUAT, YO!!!!!!!! Here's what happened after a nice start to the day, within an hour or so.

SUPER COMPUTER HACKING AND BLOG FREEZES

A MAJOR HEALTH ATTACK AND SHITTING MYSELF

SCREAMING FUCKED UP HALLWAY HELLWAY NABES



A carbon copy assault of yesterday, only without the dreams or giant girls, as I did not dare leave this fucking residence, not during this kind of a prolonged BAD MAGNETIC!!!!!!!!!!!! In addition to day-1-botbar, was some klutz attacks, a major mess in the pajamas from all this cock sucking wild and intense stress at my advanced age, and we will leave shit right here for right now, other than to tell you this: I've not ad this bad an attack since the nineteenth of July was followed by the previous fucking eighteenth of July. In two mother fucking days, I have had as many botbars as I had before, all the way through the month of August. In 27 fucking days, only two, not that the other 25 days were something to fucking write home about, all grand and glorious. Still, in two days, I doubled the amount of super bad fucking days of the month, BOOM, just like fucking that, my good folks out here, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!



MAGNESONIC, monitor me, if this does not break off, place us on a 100 HOUR T.N. Countdown, under all general and special orders, or BE DESTROYED & CRUSHED 4 disobeying.

No comments:

Post a Comment