Thursday, August 1, 2013

MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER CXLV


MORIANITY FOUNDATION



PART 5, CHAPTER 145



3:55 AM, EDST, 1 AUGUST, 2013, THURSDAY MORNING



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:



I AM NOT GOING TO BABY ANY OF YOU, WHOEVER IS READING THESE WORDS, FRIEND, OR FOE. I KNOW TOTALLY WELL THAT I HAVE A COMBINATION OF BOTH, AND NEED TO FOCUS MY ATTENTION MORE ON THE FRIEND SECTION THAN THE FOE SECTION. My apologies for my last blog being long when I promised you all a glorified tweet, but I got going, and things took me where they took me, Commissioner of NYNY Fictional Police, and “L&O” TV Show. I am getting a lot of hacking after a few days with this being a bit better, Bob McDowell, please step up your efforts again, as whatever you did a few days ago for me, IT WAS WORKING REAKL FRIKKIN' WELL, AND THANK YOU, BUDDY AND SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





















I have my way of knowing many things. I know when people are thinking about me when I am what you consider to be ''sleeping''. I know precise transdimensional tricks that move many of the various realities germane to me and my life, in directions that I bend them into from my current waking life, and I have something that is sort of resembled in an old black abnd white ''TWILIGHT ZONE'' television show, the episode where a dude was compulsively obsessed with moving junky looking objects that appeared to be worthless and of no significance, to various places around his basement, knowing that it caused a parallel-event of major world events. It was as all of Serling's shows, really a great work of art, but first off, much of the 20th century science fiction is not all that fictional, and the authorities want this secret kept locked up REAL DAM TIGHT! This is sort of a type of mix of what has been discussed in lots of previous Morianity, ''TILE TAPPING'', and ''APPLIED PARALLEL EVENT'' OR APE for short abbreviation. LSS, moving junk around and tapping tile codes and slowly over time, finding patterns that seem to correspond with energy flows within reality not normally observed or understand one bit yet by 2013's standards and scientific limitations; is li9ke the cruder way of turning mass into energy of the two possible ways of doing it, atom smashing verses simple fire such as burning up a newspaper, and yes, a newspaper, like the Wildwood Tablet Press of 2007 and 2008 dream-discussions, and the future tap screens, and the still near recent future of plastic guns and 3-D laser printers. All of this is still the 3 year old licking an ice cream cone next to the multi-millionaire owner of an ice cream company, with factories around the country. In simple truth, but remaining factual and honest 100%, good folks, there are things that can be done in order to make other things slowly move towards your center gravity. Again, CONTACT has made me aware and sentient to these powerful and totally unknown truths. Contact with what you ask? EXPLORATRONIC REALITY, is the only answer that I can provide you with, but we must shift a major gear,as a huge hack just struck me AGAIN, on word open office 3.1, or in my computer, AND I NEED YOU ASSISTANCE, SIR BOB FCC MCDOWELL, OLD 1972 PAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I managed to get out of it, but it was a bad fucking cunt hack, sir, and pal. Now back to my point that some EXPLORATRON RIGHT HERE IN THIS ROOM AND INSIDE OF ME, IS DOING ITS BEST TO HACK OUT AND DESTROY THIS BLOG WORK SINCE I BEGAN A HALF HOUR FUCKING AGO, the old magnetic percentage syndrome folks, you all fucking know perfectly well what I mean, bringing in the first day of the new month with fucking hassles and persecutions. Yes WE WERE DISCUSSING CONTACT WITH EXPLORATRONIC REALITY, AND SOMETHING SOMEWHERE DID NOT FUCKING LIKE WHERE I AM ABOUT TO GO. We are going to be getting into the topic of the exact army of those, who I refer to as, MARKER-BEES, the ones who if you go to any library in most USA counties coast to coast, and randomly take 20 books off of the shelves from various areas in these libraries and take them back to your table, you will see that some of them have lots of strange markings, underlines, notations, and other things as well, even some type of codes to each other. It is there, it is not mistakable, and it proves I am telling lots of truths, but only if you go and see this shit for yourselves, people, YO. But this hack on this system today is forcing me to reroute too many thoughts and subjects that just cannot all be properly all tied together in one blog, so let me again just get back to what I started to say before the wild hack that nearly closed down the blog completely, YO. Contact with Exploratrons of an advanced type, or the TYPE-3, as I personally term them, not that they term themselves this; but I need to have some kind of a reference obviously, but this contact, has side effects. The main effect is the contact, and the side effects are every bit as lengthy as those shown on the average medication bottle showing physical side effects. These may be cosmic side effects, but which is really larger when you stop to seriously ponder this query, my friends? Some medications, or the cosmos. I am only going to open a couple a doors for today on this blog, and then we can later on do some major fucking exploring along. Before I get into anything, CHEMTRAILING WAS VERY BAD ALL OVER MY AREA ALL DAY LONG YESTERDAY THE THIRTY-FIRST OF JULY, and I have been feeling very poorly for some time now as all fucking year, this jet attack fuel dump in over-concentrated amounts in compressed continual areas, MINE, cause many SIDE EFFECTS to their main effect of dumping overloaded jet aircraft's, to make for statistically safer landings. Still, ever since the jet age, breathing disorders and pulmonary. I may have to schedule a medical appointment ahead of normal schedule to complain about the effects on my heart, my breathing, and numerous other health related issues, resulting from exposing me intentionally way too ofter, to this toxic amount of propane mixed jet fuel of several nasty chemicals. This is why since this jet age all started, and keeps growing every single decade thereafter, there are more per-capita cases of numerous breathing disorders from asthma to lung cancers to literally dozens of inhalation related medical disorders, from patients all over this world where jet travel is in abundance and is growing, there is no denying this fact. Every year, more cases, more cases, and more cases. Not just more cases, put in a linear growth in a per-capita legitimate count, and these facts are available online from chemtrail clubs and researchers who know that this is causing a problem with the health of those of us on the ground who must inhale this fucking nasty cunt lapping mess every singe month of the year, without any let up ever. Take any area you may be in folks, how many days each month are filled with them, and how many days are free of them. Keep records, then demand under freedom of information acts, to have medical statistical reports released to you from the Medical Bureau folks at the AMA. Begin charting how new cases follow months and year averages corresponding to the higher daily jet fuel dumps and vice versa. I realize many folks think it is more than jet fuel and have many other ideas. Who am I to take this away from anyone, maybe there is some truth it in, but all I know for sure is that we are the tip of several cycles in the natural order of ice ages, and due to this, we need all the global warming we can get, as sooner than many think, the world will cool off for a long while, and this planet will only sustain a few million peeps at that point, in the majority of localized parallel universes in the fifth dimensional hyperspace called the multiverse, standing for multiple vibratory atomic realities, or said even still simpler, many songs, verses the single song of just one universe, uni for single one, and verse for vibratory song. Not only is the entire 5-D cosmos alive in ways not yet dreamed of, but it continually is singing to us biological beings. Yes, I will expose my medical problems next week on the first full week of month number eight or (August), by going to my doctor. There are a lot of strange things going on with all of this, as this all began with a choking condition that came on me one night at exactly half past ten on 4 June in 1983, right smack dab out of the dark night sky, while residing in Atco, New Jersey, at 134 Norris Avenue. But let's quickly round robin this back to not using silly junk in a basement, but other things that really do make things alter in a 5-D reality. Saying and doing certain exact things in both this universe while ''awake'' as well as in ''dreams'' with characters from other universes in the vast hyperspace that contains all of them; ours, and all of theirs; and there is a lot more, but rather than my just ranting off a huge list of things that any of you can do starting the second that you finish reading this very blog, to prove all that I tell you is totally real and true; let me explain first on this blog, quickly and follow up on other following blogs; the mechanics going on behind these great still totally unknown OZ-CURTAINS, as of august of twenty-thirteen. By the way don't let my great daughter kid any of you about any of this over the past nearly eight years now. You saw the BLUCRAN, and dozens of other things, right down to OZ-CURTAINS, and of course, many things can be totally just a coincidence, but when one becomes 2, then 3, then 40, then 500, now about 6000, well, how viral must the count of coincidences be, before you see I am really in this shit with SCYLLA; and always have been and will be, as we just exist, and time is only real in 5 and less dimensions of waking life so-called-reality. Also, sure I can edit my blogs, but when the FBI or other NSA authorities put this all to the test some day and probably already freaking have done so; every edit job of old blogs, just as if you are working on your own computer files, has a MOST RECENT WORKED ON DATE stored and recorded, if not available on the blog somewhere, then on the google files somewhere. Everything is carefully scrutinized and recorded today, right down to how many times you belch, fart, and blow colored snot out of one nostril. I don't mean to get nasty, but loud and dirty gets attention, and I learned this from a great top world commander, and a wonderful trustworthy source; General George Patton, of World war 2!

Google knows there is no way this blog is fake or phony. There is no techno-pop involved in this blog, or techno-parlor tricks. I am play around to prove points such as the one recently explained that any lengthy literary work has a magic ability if you allow it and become sensitized to it, to hook anyone directly up into cosmic communication. But as for stuff that I began figuring out after the end of 2007, and then as 2008 came in and my ''daughter''; or whatever she really is, began doing her thing; you need to ask her of her motives, not me of mine. I want nothing at all from her other than to know that she is relatively happy and OK, Not too much longer, I will bot be dreaming this Mark Wayne Mohr dream, I am old and dying, and ill from decades of severe fucking persecution as well as unmentionable physical attacks from this sick evil torture loving group I have called the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE ever since beginning my morianity blogging project in early 2006. Now what She is really up to, and what Her agendas may be all about, this only Scylla-Jehovah truly knows, and I'll be frank with all of you, fiends and friends alike. I am very frightened of the great SSJKK, she has demonstrated for a very long time that she just wants to use me to play some sick demented game of hers, and let my life be dammed to hell, oh well, say LEVY!

No comments:

Post a Comment