Tuesday, July 30, 2013






MORIANITY PART V

CHAPTER CXLIII

7:09 AM, 30 JULY, 2013, TUESDAY MORNING



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:





My toilet has been repaired for now. My dirt bag nabes across the hall come in yelling and slamming at 3 in the morning the past two days now, and within 20 minutes, roaching pop up, as if an army of them race out of their infested ghetto trash drug dealing apartment and over to my poor innocent unit.





I have totally removed all my social networking crap permanently off of the ninny-net internet. No more Facebook, no more Youtube, you will never be able to access my music ever again, HA-HA-HA. The hell with all of this evil sin cursed planet.







I am going to move back up to Jersey where I belong, and was forced to leave my only familiar surroundings and territory by that monster no good crummy family. I will be glad to be back in four seasons with a lot less heat, cheaper food prices by 40 percent, and having my old peeps back to help take care of me, against these horrible monster fucking TAWF WOMO enemies straight out of total hell. Nearly 4 years down here is quite long and enough and sufficient punishment, right Paula Belinda King Roofdog?







Well, if anyone wishes to make contact with me and the RPLDD CLUB, as has been the BURD DICK BRIDGE CASE for several nights now, here I go, to beddie fucking bye, so see you in my nightmares, dirtballs, if you dare want to mess with me. Do you really want a hurricane to take Florida completely to pieces, totally dwarfing old Andrew in 1992? WOW, how soon folks with power tend to forget that I too via Maggie, have plenty of power of my own, ya' jerk offs.





I can enjoy my own stuff, my formulas, my knowledge, my private music that was never appreciated or understood, and this world can go STRAIGHT INTO THE FIRES OF HELL AT C-SQ!





BYE-BYE 4 right now, miserable rotten Callio and TAWF CLAN!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment