Wednesday, July 10, 2013

MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER CXXIV


MORIANITY PART FIVE, CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED TWENTY FOUR, AT 10:47 ANTE' MERIDIAN, 10 JULY, 2013, ON A LATE WEDNESDAY MORNING HERE AT FORT PIERCE, IN HOT FLORIDA, USA-ES-MWG.





My original plans have not altered. I am leaving for South America to seek asylum and justice from the 30 years of major persecution that I have now had to contend with here in the United fucked up States for so long and putridity. All of my Google shit will all come down very soon, all blogs, all social media junk, including all of my Youtube shit.



When they 'own' the land miss Fat-lady, then it only right for me to conclude that these are their sites and if you do not abide by their rules, you don't get to play, or if they do allow you to, you are cleverly and relentlessly fucking cheated. No matter what I have tried to do, they will not allow me to ever try and promote my music, that contains the message of Morianity. This of course under normal circumstances, would be a major constitutional breach, actionable at law big ass time, and I'd have a law suit in the billions. But my lawyer told me this morning, that they own these sites and don't even legally have to allow anyone they wish to bar or discourage, to even post up to them. So I am again left, what else, but mega-screwed. Still I take contentment in the fact that being screwed is an old partner and bed-fellow for me, and really, there is nothing new going on whatsoever. Still, my father has great grand parents on his dad's side, one from Lisbon, the other from Johannesburg, and this means that I have two potential fights that I can bring to the courts without a lawyer. I can do it all myself, and fuck these rotten lawyers who are too scared to fight for me in this HUNTINGTON NIGHTMARE. Letters will be going off to the ACLU, before this business week is out. The market is flying up today, AGAIN, what else is new? (WEIN-SOSO) or same-old-same-old. Here is where it will be for the next year, within a short tolerance of inaccuracy in price and timeline:



END OF JULY, ALL TIME HIGHS ALL OVER AGAIN, AND CLOSING OVER 16,000 POINTS.

END OF AUGUST, 17,000 POINTS.

END OF SEPTEMBER, 18,000 POINTS

END OF 2013, MARKETS WILL ABSOLUTELY BE TRADING AT OVER 20,000 BASIS POINTS FOR THE DJIA (DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL AVERAGES.

By one year from today in July of 2014, the DJIA will be close to 30,000 points.

By 2015-2016 somewhere, I GUARANTEE IT WILL BE AS HIGH AS 50,000 POINTS, AS I TOLD ALL OF YOYU ALL ALONG, RIGHT BEAUTIFUL NIGHT-LADY GINA, FROM THE NINETEEN-NINETIES???????????????????????????? HAVE I BEEN SO OFF OR SO WRONG FOLKS, OR DO I MAKE YOUR GREATEST FUCKING STOCK BROKERS DROOL IN ENVY, OF MY ALL MIGHTY PREDICTIONS OVER THE PAST 5 YEARS OR SO, GOOD BELIEVERS, YO???????

This is all a total fucking no-brainer, folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Clay Coins and I will be day-trading, using his name and SS number and account, and through a lawyer, it will show I share 50-50 with him in our little day-trading consortium. This is all legal, as I cannot risk losing benefits I need to live on until I can prove that this will make me continual money and I would then no longer need to rely on my SS bennies. My great TD Bank of Toronto, told me to come in with Mister coins anytime, there is no minimum balance, just open up and start trading. I plan to do just that. Follow the follow peeps, you JUST CANNOT mother fucking lose week to week and month to month, even if the market shoots up, falls down, or trends in a nowhere zone. I refuse to live in poverty and under the threat of extermination and covert annihilation by the fucking BFA any longer.



This is really all I have to say for right now, good folks!!!!!!!!





I will be blowing your minds with what not only GAGA revealed to me in the cards, but also in my major last 90 days of Q&A, and new matching items for the 81 constant never changing PCN's.





Try to have a better day than I have been having for months now, as I am planning my suicide very carefully. It does not appear that I am able to die and remain dead, but I have some ideas that I am planning, I never quit trying to exterminate and jack out of this Jim Pratt nightmare, on or off, and FOR THE RECORD, Connie Dirtbag Legspreads, and Jimmy Whywhywhy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



As for really telling the nitty gritty Ronstadt details of shit that made my daughter's step dad drool over at the Haddonwood pool in 1995, as well as using the full and complete ''FASCITAR'' magic, to enable you to begin your trek towards becoming a T-3-E or a (TYPE-3-EXPLORATRON), WELL, THIS IS ALL RIGHT AROUND THE FUCKING BEND, so sing it and revive it, YO, sixties dudes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For now, this will not be a major ear-bender blog, as I need to plan lots of strategical shit, and then execute it very very very Ingrid carefully, in both 2013, as well as back in the days of Shirley Grant, and Doogie Howser the greatest and loveliest Lab-Technician on Planet freaking bloody shoe Earth if I do say so myself in proud bragging. Just know that I am not happy in my role as Mark Mary Two, but I am not going to deny the pier to pier jump, with or without any distance-elimination inventions aboard the SS SUNRAM, or for that matter, who knows, maybe even the fucking HMS TITANIC. Well, let us not even dwell on child molestation, CD. To me, this is the epitome of unfair practices, as all of us guys so much as smiling or looking at girls CD's age up in Canada, would be in prison for decades, yet this ugly miserable pervert piece of shit lives on and on in his crimes and his fucking luxury. He makes me sicker than 400 Trumps all stacked fucking together, as is most definitely on my ''surf-N-Turf list, and Grave Pissing list as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

















Master sheet for posting YBCO remake song, onto Wordpress Blog-site.




























































No comments:

Post a Comment