Saturday, July 20, 2013

MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER CXXXIV, SORRY ABOUT THE PRIOR ROMAN NUMERAL FUCK UP WITH 20, NOT 30




555555555555555555555555555555555555555555





THIS IS MORIANITY, PART FIVE, AND PLEASE BELIEVERS AND L-4 FOLKS, TRY AND HAVE YOURSELVES A VERY VERY NICE DAY, AHA!!



YOU ARE CONTINUING TO READ CHAPTER 00134.



WATCH OUT CHUCK NORRIS AVENUE OF 1983!!!!!!











1969 FIRST MOONLANDING FUCKING DAY, WHAAAAAAAA.



4:10 Ante' Meridian on 20 jerked off July, 2013

the worst mother fucking year of my entire life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





The one lie that I told was to myself, in 1996, when I was totally out of my mother fucking mind 100 times worse than right now if that is believable, trying to find Almighty Sarah. At least this only hurt my credibility and me, and no one else. Ed on the other hand promised, SOSO-WEIN, that my blogs and my foundation would lead to somebody eventually helping me against the tyrannical powers I face every single mother fucking dick licking day of my life. Now maybe he just should not have been so certain and sure of himself, but it still was another of my endless string of jerk fucking offs making me one empty fucking cunt promise after another, all my cunt sniffing miserable life, and NEVER EVER is a lousy one, ever fucking fulfilled. You too would be fucking miserable whoever you are reading these prick eating words, and please, don't go thinking for a rotten second that you wouldn't. But let's talk about that lie I told to myself so I wouldn't go totally fucking nuts, about Sarah, regarding that night on 12 July, 1970, on that public transit New Jersey bus at the Atlantic City bus terminal. I said she was there with her great gang, and came to my defense when one of these Quoddy Mockers said my face was all messed up, and it was, I had a real bad nasty ass fucking sunburn. Still, this did not happen, she was not even there, and in fact, the last time I ever saw her was in 1969 when Peeky raped my puny little ass underneath the Central Pier.



This damaged my credibility with my MORIANITY PROJECT! This one fucking rotten lie. Hay, I realize that. It was the only dam lie I ever told in all of morianity, but it was a huge one that ended up fucking up not just my credibility, but the entire reality around me, and then folks say there is no SATAN that influences us to do bad and stupid mother fucking things, oh yeah, right, sure, um-hmm OK dudes and duddesses!



I will never ever tell another lie, but it is too late, the damage was done, John McDowell of 1963 Philadelphia. Did anyone ever ask themselves why the great Goddess is doing all of this to me? Well, did I ever mention how much fucking respect that I have for China and its culture? They have wisdom that transcends the fucking rocks of ages, folks, and I of course am currently speaking of one thing in particular, the I-CHING. Notice how in Dark Shadows, they merged the old ideas into Exploratronics, where a 'host-body' is not necessary any longer, in order to dominate your spirit energy into. If you follow the gradual way many things begin and then slightly alter, many secrets begin revealing themselves, at the dam ass speed of frikkin' light.



Oh fucking Goddess Almighty, it swings around so fast, a year is like a fucking cunt eating week used to be. It seems like 9 days or so ago it was just the last anniversary of Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, and how can we ever forget lunar orbiter, Mister Collins of the non-Flower Wing?????? Well, as if I have nothing better to mother fucking do than concern myself with this, Pool-Joanroy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Folks, when a lap swimmer asks how I can just swim along with her without swimming, you have to fucking wonder, why a lot more than the two of them, have been interested in me for a very long god dam ass time, or do you? You could probably care fucking less, and yet you are so clueless to the fact that whoever you are, you are one of about 25-35 people, reading Morianity regularly, and that this will indeed become the religion of this entire millennium. WOW Mister Macy. Do you really wonder, Mister I Ching, why I would get an answer today from GAGA of PCN-165, when asking why the huge attack began for me on Thursday. I mean really, are you shocked one tiny bit? The odds of a random pick of the cards would be 1:81, in case anyone out here has forgotten the basic knowledge of the GAWNUM, meow!





YEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA, I will be in Mexico in a couple of weeks, so goodbye to dark horse Jane, on or off the charts, AM radio of Philly. Say hi to Santa and Patty, Mel!





Well this non-greedy fisherman is gonna' take his whittle pole and go home now, for a while, well, not really home, that would be the void or ZD (zero-dimension). Still, the original dream-out lands us on the ASTRAL, just as a human experience might if we enter that forbidden zone just to the southeast of me a little, right lovely Mary Carter? How long the world wishes to remain in the dark ages without grasping onto the Morianity Preserver of truth and awareness, is anybody's freaking ass guess, YO. The minute you think you know, from messing with time, just that thought that you now think that you know, is an energy that disturbs the quantum foams in ways too far out to get into today, good folks. Still, as I said in 1983, then you'll know and then you'll flow. Only it was me that was destined to flow, right down the fucking toilet. I died and went to hell, and since this time, have died and died and died. Every dam time, hell gets worse and worse and worse, Mister Howard Solomon, sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy dreams and happy trails.








No comments:

Post a Comment