Friday, July 19, 2013

MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER CXXIII (DYING UTTERANCE DECLARATION LEGAL ONLINE DOCUMENT)




MORIANITY PART 5, CHAPTER 00133

7:49 PM, 19 JULY 2013, FRIDAY

WORST FUCKING SUPER BACK TO BACK BOTBAR IN

MOTHER FUCKING DECADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I tried e-mailing the fucking FBI, and it did not work. Yesterday and today have been the worst mother fucking siege death assault in I do not know how long, I am sure the DJIA MARKETS flew up 500 points to some ridiculous all time record high price. I have not as yet checked the charts.



My computer clock was hacked yesterday, this morning I could not blog on the WORDPRESS SITE, and was hacked; and this mother fucking horrendous death day with my HELL FUCKING NABES ACROSS THE HELL-WAY from me, is off the scale, as the ILLEGAL FUCKING SCUM BAG CAME BACK YESTERDAY IN THE AFTERNOON, AND TODAY WAS TEN TIMES FUCKING WORSE, WITH SHOUTING IN THE HALL FROM MANY HOODLUM HIP HOP THUGS, SLAMMING THEIR MOTHER FUCKING DOORS ALL DAY LONG, AND AT MIDNIGHT THIS WILL END, AS I AM CALLING 911 AND ONE WAY OR THE OTHER, THIS ENTIRE FUCKING NIGHTMARE IS OVER AFTER TODAY, ONE OF US IS LEAVING THIS BULDING IN CUFFS, THEM OR FUCKING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This is what you get world when you tell the true story ODF humanity and their triple entity all powerful exploratron being, and put it in one compressed, or a few short compressed chapters, despite no ordinary person being able to really see the entire picture that this paints, it still is all posted up here, along with my otherwise totally unexplainable YOUTUBE account. The hoodlum hip hope peeps across from me were paid to do all this, and an idiot can fucking see what is going on. You have no rights in this world, not against the FORTUNE 500 AND THEIR BLESSED UNDERLINGS, one group being a group I had no Earthly way of even knowing existed, back in July of 1970, other than from a horrible sequence of recurring nightmares while staying at the home of a fucking rotten child molester who molested me, Mister Tom Reale, on Cornwall Avenue, in Ventnor, New Jersey, USA. A child can see what has happened to me, it is all forever online to be witnessed over the next thousand mother fucking years. Again, my apartment is re-packed up, and I will be running away for cunt lapping MEXICO, as the next week comes in, I can't stand any more, POPE YES! You cannot have the dirt bag EW and F-500 against you, and live through it, not with any sanity remaining whatsofuckingever. Before they take away what tiny drizzle fizzle of life I have left remaining, I AM SO HARRY CALLAS OUT OF FUCKING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I told you what has happened to me, and 99% of you are just the MILITUFORCE READING THIS ANYWAY, but the other 1% dropped the ball. They should have each told one who tells one who tells one, if I were to have a chance. This did not happen, so maybe that 1% is not really there either, and I must now deal with this new mother fucking cunt chewing monstrous reality, and literally, MOVE ON, and AWAY, forever. I did it before in late ohm-9 from fucking cunt Jersey, so anyone foolish enough to not believe I'll run for my fucking life again, is stupider than dead pile of vomit in the summer fucking sun, Mister Jane. Well, you and me are FRIED, buddy, as was Bob and Dan, hard as they 2 also tried to get the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL Mary Carter message out to the world in late 1969 and into 1970, through the great serial television show, “Dark Shadows”! While I am here, I will go on blogging, and then when I settle into Lake Chapala, Mexico, I'll again, resume it when I am all fucking settled in and reasonably fucking ass safe, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course, the 1997 song tells me that Captain Picard Borg Futility is an endless equation in this, but I still am only human, Bruce old pal, and must try and escape this horrendous goddess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Satan bless the fucking Martin's, all of them, from Toledo to Egg Harbor to North Florida. Yes, I know you know, Mister President, and am shocked you were willing to reveal this whittle message for me tonight, I knew you knew, Jesse Gov has the entire thing written down in a secret safe and where else, but right near Hoffa's buried remains in the Pittsburgh on IOSC AVE, in ACNJ-USAESMWG! Have a nice life, you, and all others on the hill, I wish you all only the best, you cannot fix this you know, you're all as powerless as I am, I just carry around the knowing 24-7-365, and you are all smarter by just putting out of your conscious freaking minds, I admire and respect all of Washington, even down the age of sexual consent. You don't pretend to be saints, as the NY-SVU peeps do on fictional WOLF DOG TRUMP NETWORK TELEVISION! 2+2 is 4 in all and any worlds that I choose to live in. You can all KM White-Lilly A.



If I AM FOUND DEAD IN THIS UNIT APARTMENT, I WAS FUCKING MURDERED, AND MORIANITY TELLS THE ENTIRE STORY, FROM 'A' RIGHT STERAIGHT DOWN TO FUCKING 'Z'!

No comments:

Post a Comment