Sunday, July 21, 2013

MORIANITY PART 5, CHAPTER 00135, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAABIT.


MORIANITY PART FIVE

WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2295

SBT-DATFILE: 072113.161

SUNDAY MORNING AT FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA

CHAPTER CXXXV



BEGINNING TRANNY:



Please do not abuse Morianity, no for my sake, but for all of our sakes, as you may or may not recall, it can indeed cause severe Earth surface disturbances, or ESD for short.







Folks, we'll start off with things that have little to do directly with Exploratrons and recent discussions, but think not for one second that this does not perpetually connect up as that would be a serious error in judgment.





All things connect, and without further ado, and as an old song intro begins, “Here we go”. There is an old adage that absolute power corrupts absolutely, but what is absolute power, and why does it absolutely corrupt? When the truer than presently understood truths behind this are shortly made known by this blogger, perhaps many things will start fitting better together on these blogs as a whole, to many of you out here, and what a joke, I know it is between 30-50 and that is a far cry from 'many', but it is better than a zero.

I am not greedy, and I will take what I can get, MELVIN STONE HARBOR! Thank you Google for the prompt back there, but my recurring school of mystery for so many years, is not part of this blog or the current situation that I plan to discuss right now. Still, thank you, Fred Windstein, always now here, Sarah. Funny funny sheila Franklin Bigtits, but all laughs laid aside for right now; and more than it is funny or even weird, it is dots connecting, and part of a secret message given by me to this cave day world in that 1997 song called, “Don't Hide, You Can't Hide”, and this you better bet Mister Ward Cleaver, is no Jersey Public Transit Bus line, from the 1969 to 1996 year inversions, of the great die-twice Mister Callas. Where are you when I need you, old camp counselor of Maryland, Mack Kaiter? Are you and Louise hitting as many red 'X' blocks as I am? Did you ever ever wonder why I told about the red-X deal, Mack and Louise, back in 1967 and 1969, or were you too busy wondering where the shadows would be dwelling in the bright noon day periods each day? How would Mister Macy and my distant cousin put this, possible other cousin Martha, W—O—W????????????????????????????? Then tell me this folks. What are the odds of a very unusual name like Louise's last name, just popping up down the street from Jenny Plageman's Trailer Park at the turn of the millennium, you know, that building complex where years after David Roth and he worked together for a short time, I was taking nut case Dawn-Marie King to see her head shrunk so often?













People, let us work our way around and through some side and rear doors, when the only thing that walking you right through the front, would lead to is a solid wall of cement. First, let us talk about the day I left Andrews' Office and headed down the AC Expressway. I told them that the only possible thing left in my entire life, for what is going on around me, was the past I had in Atlantic City, and even though I was unsure of so many mother fucking details of this macabre mess, common sense normally eventually kicks in for all of us, and also, Pat Jane's Mentalist TV show, and his point, does also, you know; what make the most sense and what fits the most or better put I suppose, what fits the simplest and easiest, this is indeed most times, leading right towards lots of unknown sought after truths, by all of us. I had planned to show what I could do in water. Bad move. I was nearly murdered by the chief of the beach lifeguard force. His story was he saw a large fast swimming object and came out to see exactly what it was. Again, I said, this was his story, when I suddenly observed him to my right. He would not have been able to creep up behind me, as he never would have been able to catch me. All this aside for now, and Haddonwood pool experiences as well, let us move on again to a road trip when I was visiting cousins of my mom, actually her first cuzz Ruth Huntington, from Suffolk County, in New York, in 1972, and I met a lovely sixteen year old blond girl walking her dog while I was walking the dog that belonged to my cousin, the daughter of my mom's cousin and her hubby, the big hot shot yachtsman of 175 Peninsula Drive in Babylon, and with me and Ruth, was the children of Ruth's daughter, so if this makes them my third cuzz's, then whatever, Christopher and Scottie. Now, if a murder was committed just for sake of an example; then the next thing I say, would tie these events all together quite sufficiently for the investigators to absolutely begin to dig into all of this, and in no way dismiss it. I speak of how I got the fucking crap knocked out of me by two huge lifeguard mascots dudes in 1975, at what now is called Hilton Beach in south Atlantic City. My mom went up to see all these cousins, and guess who was there on the boat ride, on my 'uncle's' ketch schooner, but Mister Sunshine himself, Jimmy Dean, and Christine Myers, daughter of my mom's first cuzz Ruth. Now there was n o murder, and this was brought up for reasons that I may or may not ever be willing to go more into, but what did happen was not really bloggable, as even though statute limitations would most likely be in effect pertaining to a property trespass by me on that road-trip, the home I entered, and the toddler I followed when she insisted I do so on that day, is not Jane doe. Most or many know what is being said, but do not understand where I am leading the story into right now. As General Patton said a number of decades ago, it is only important that I know, not that any of you know. He said this regarding a battlefield situation, but the point equalizes anyway.















L-4, speaking of the great general, I am now going to give it to you loud and dirty, short and sweet, maybe not perfectly Nixon clear, but then there are no tape recorders running right now, or are they, Mister Lenny McKinnon, old 'gate-jam-pal-601' rap music inventor, sir? Now if you want me to sit fucking here, and believe about 799 stories, with similar lines running through them, such as the one I will pick from recent times, and just this year; YOU'RE AS NUTS AS 1,000 FRUIT CAKES!!! When my so-called associates-friends from Port Saint Lucie, known now as BonJovi Entertainment, did what they did, all innocent as it may appear to an investigator, it is still just as if, Doctor Garrigan of 1970 old pal, MOGOSP was in effect. What is a MOGOSP, you ask me folks? Well, if you'd fucking take a day to examine and archive some old blogs, by clicking on the MY BLOGS link, ever; YOU'D FREAKING KNOW, but for right now; I'll tell you all, so how's freaking that? It stands for a MOTIVE-GOAL SOFTWARE PROGRAM. It is as though somebody had a cosmic program where they type in what they want, to some unfathomable super computer, and it then does its damdest to again, as the General would say, to carry out the orders! Screw the spelling, the general said it and it's good enough for fucking me, and Microsucks won't spell it right, so screw them all! Now moving onto to the second and final point on this blog.





Friends and fiends out here, I have told you all the truth on fifty thousand things, abnd am begging you now, not to hold the one lie against me, that I simply forced myself to believe back in 1996, or I would have lost my mother fucking mind, I swear to fucking GODDESS ALMIGHTY. It was a big error on my part, and there is nothing I can do about that one, or the one ten years prior to that, when I wrote a really nasty mean song about a very special person and will live to regret it. Now, unpleasant as this may sound, fans and those who know about the 2009 movie, give me a break with or without Marge Leo. That line about what would not be legal, how many things can go over your head or won't you believe? Crissake, I said I was sorry about the July 12 crap, sorry about the August '86 crap, and now I will top all of my apologies. I am sorry that Einstein and my dad hatched that nightmare plot, and the Callio folks were in on it, and I have proof, proof that I was planning to take to a person up in Pennsylvania next month, but have decided to go to freaking Mexico instead. We can discuss all of this further at a later time, or deal with it, or Bob Andrews of Oak streak and your pal Albert Pileggi, back in 1975 also, good old inescapable 1975, still, Lenny, “WHATEVER”!!!!!!!! Now why did the future mayor of Atlantic City really come out that day into the ocean as I was going just a tad bit too fast for a normal swimmer? Well, the same reason I could post up a sworn message from almighty Jehovah, and maybe have, and only get 10 hits or less. Call it Exploratronic, Mogosp, or anything you like, folks; that's all on you, B, but whatever is really going on, IS GOING ON, and is no fucking delusion, Mashell Daniels and Dawn-Marie, two ladies who made my life beyond hell, at the very same magical age. More mysterious numerology, am I right GAGA, or am I right GINA and yes, Friday would have been that one in eight or so of trades that would have lost me a few bills on the market, I told you it wins about 7 out of 8 times, so that means it loses about one in eight. Live with it, I will. No, Microsoft, towns lived in back at the days of trying to find Sarah, will be for other times and other blogs, WHAAAAAAA, MMCN!!!!! BYE-BYE!!!!!

                                 END TRANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment