Tuesday, July 2, 2013

MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER CXVI























2:30 AM, TUESDAY MORNING, 2 JULY, 2013, MICKEY FIREME NOTRUMP WALKER, WHAT CAN HURRICANDE SMITH AND JAY-JAY AND I ALL REALLY SAY HERE, WORLD?








MI ***** NIGHTMARES

and also known as, folks,



MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER CXVI





BEGINNING OF THIS BLOG:






0
Seasons  >  Summer


Photo 1 of 15
view the previous album
view the next photo in this album
LoriAnn Mirabito, 6/22/2013
Norwich, NY 13815
A double rainbow...what a treat in the day sky!
PHOTO COURTESY OF PERSON SHOWN ON THE WEATHER BUG APP.
Select another photo album
















RE-POSTED HERE ON THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, HOPEFULLY WITH PERMISSION FROM MY PALS AT THE WEATHER BUG APP, BUT IF NOT, NOTIFY ME WITH A COMMENT, AND I WILL HAVE THEM TAKEN DOWN FROM MY BLOG, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Jim Burr knew a lot of shit, and the great all mighty Copyright Office knows that I know that he knows a little too much for his own fucking ass good. I wasn't shy about making my opinions known on a public record about that, back in 1984, see below before you holler “PANTS ON FIRE”!

My error, sorry, it was not the FOR THE RECORD, in '84, but was the work titled, I'M CRIANA, in '85, early in that year.











5555555555555555555555555555555555555

My Photo

http://www.drunkenhive.blogspot.com/
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness.


555555555555


{{{{{{(((('O-H***S-H-I-T'))))}}}}}}, BY GOLLY GOOD FOLKS, YO, here is the situation, Inspector Louigee Kent Henderson Hollywood: LIFE SUCKS, and sister, I was better off dying of fucking Aids in '83, but good old Maggie decided to retrieve my miserable life, right Shirley Grant, G-R-A-N-T?????? Where the fuck are you McGinty and Weena, Jesus Christ?





Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)







Well, this is the one out of eight times, we would have dropped a few bucks, but notice, this is the first trading session since I told y'all about following the follow, that it did not work, it seems to work about 7 or 8 times in ten. Most brokers that say they can give you something with a 75% accuracy, would be fired and jailed by the SEC. Also, more is going on recently than meets the eye, Weena Wells. Well, she and her boyfriend would be the two that wouldn't need to hear that morsel of information. SHEEEEEEEEEEIT!

Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)














Well Golly, Sergeant Carter, of the USMC, salute me in the ship if you want, but in any case, that was a long long distance away, huh guys. I know you read my blogs, who's kidding fucking who, Exploratronic Supermind society????? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!












Thank you Diana for the back to back visits. I loved your gorgeous ''Lakehouse Lightning'', PETA-WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















Yes, as you put it so well, on the invisible thieves episode, Inspector sir, “How big a brain would that take”? Well, I have an answer for you. It would take the brain of the upline above us, to really ever get to the bottom of Morianity, where and why it exists, began, and will conclude. Don't ever let me bullshit a soul, I certainly am as clueless as a busted fucking cookie lying in the dust on a dirty floor in a factory, three steps away from being crushed into grains of sugar by the foreman or the security guard, as he or she approaches. There was a time when I was pretty dam sure of myself, that is what being young, dumb, and full of cum, comes from, peeps, it did not originate to describe the great dreaming Jeanie's and their great top secret black-ops plans. Hay, you really think I give a fuck, Mister Trump. Why would I be any different than you were that day with your pal, Mister Steve? Why would I give any more of a fucking shit than you do? Hay, you are just a lot more able than I am, to reside in luxury, you and millions of others around the world, and a smaller amount by far that are in the B-Club, but let me tell you a thing, almighty sir. I am sure you guessed this already, but I have a very long memory. I hope you prepare your great grandchildren, for their chance encounters with me, out there in negative space, and this goes for all of the other Jimmy Stuart wonderful Life, “YOU TOO'S”, Mister fucking POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Photo: Lateral view of human brain

(PHOTOS) Human Brain, courtesy of the National Geographic.


NOW BEING REPOSTED ON MOUNTAINPEN'S BLOG.







I don't give 2 shits any more than you did back in time, Dave Speas. Remember how I started telling you what happened, before the boss called you to change some oil or whatever? If you don't I do, saw you at Cooper River Park on TV also!!!






Photo: Saturn and its rings

Well, Sherry-Lee P honey, you wanted my time car, the old 94 SATAN, well, you got it. Enjoy it, along with the wonderful monster ass dude himself. Wow, what a bunch of lovelies I have been forced to contend with for 60 goddam years. Jeese Louise, Fonty Cable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







****NIGHTY-NIGHT EVWEEBODY, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.****

No comments:

Post a Comment