Sunday, July 7, 2013

MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER CXX, KING MOUNTAINPEN NEBNOOSHOO




MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER CXX



1:47 ANTE' MERIDIAN, 8 JULY, 2013







I never know for sure just who and what causes me to have eternal troubles, woe, and strife, such as right now when I attempted to log onto the mother fucking internet, and was given a problem, and this has happened recently every few days or so now. I get the normal web-page flash on and flash off and then screens come up saying that I cannot be taken to this site, and just tonight, on the three instructions that I may then click onto for resolving the issue and taking me to the proper place, that worked before, no longer worked. Instead, a message said that the service would no longer try to resolve this issue, that was that, no explanations, just hay, Mark, go fucking screw yourself, as usual, AKA SOSO, and WEIN? If I listed on my blogs, every single fucking thing that happens to me continually, not just with the computer and internet, but all of my life in general, I would need to write hundred page blogs every ten fucking hours. Eventually, the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE and their fucking cunt eating warped sense of fucking screwed up humor, would make it impossible for me to be able to fucking keep up with being able to accurately record all of the entire ongoing situation. How do I know this? Simple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used to keep a LIFE-JOURNAL ON CASSETTE TAPE, before my nearly eight year blogging project. It began on February the first in 1983 as PHONE-PROGRAM 1, with 2 being the flip side or 'B' side of th cassette tape, while I resided in the rental home on Norris Avenue in Atco, New Jersey. It later evolved into Journal Tape number, instead of phone program number and we need not detail all of this fucking misery at this present moment in time. This is where the life journal began, Magnetic Sound Machine was invented (Magnesonic) for a later created shortened term, I began communicating with the electron for the first time in my life, and was struck down with a mysterious illness that I have come to believe was a wild result of my weird sexual perversions according to society, that caused me to develop a strange cousin illness that went undiagnosed but was Aids nonetheless. I have no sign of anything in my blood today, and either never died of it close as I came, or did die of it, and went into eternal hell, not a place, but a very non-understood by humanity, 'condition', just as would be, an inverse 'heaven-condition'. But this is not the point folks. What is cannot be put into easy words, but I'll try as time goes by. This is really not a perfect time for me to anger the GODS, or really, the ESS. I seriously doubt that all of the combined world air force systems really understand what's really happening, and all the things that have been told and revealed in MORIANITY and these blogs, but everything is and exists, all because of the ESS, well, really because somehow, we broke out and away from the void nothingness of infinity, and became LAWTRON, AKA ''SOUL''. From our life and material world perspective, we are down numerous dimensions from this break out, and would observe this from here in our existence, as the seventh dimension. Again, this is all way too complex to even begin delving into right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment