Thursday, July 25, 2013

MORIANITY PART 5, CHAPTER 00138, AND THIS WORLD I DO HATE.


Morianity Part 5

Chapter 00138

World Laboratories of 2296

DATFILE: 072413.155

Thursday in Fort Pierce, Florida-USA

Sworn voluntary oath of solemn total truth

Under penalty of perjury and libel and slander

Blog Project of MARK WAYNE MOHR

MOUNTAIANPEN-MORIANITY













UNCLE, UNCLE, UNCLE, at both 20,000 and one million DB, US Copyright Office of 1983 and 30m years later also. I sent back the tape and you got it 30 years ago. I did not send Mister Hawking back, no Munikay code break offs, no CODE-2, no Moorestown Fire Companies, or any other unholy hell.





People, you all know that just as the great L&O peeps said back before the show ended a short while back, “You just can't make up stuff like this”. They are absolutely correct, and we all know this, YOU REALLY CANNOT!





So as you saw in the LINES if you went back to the eventually Blogger posted Ch. 00137; not in-between the lines, but IN THE LINES, and remember I told you 4 blogs back give or take, about the UNDERLINE-HACK, and sure enough, big beautiful Lotty, from Big Lot's, the entire blog was totally hack-underlined, and I swear under the USA and my legal citizenship and I swear by all that is HOLY, the All Mighty Goddess SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE, I would not even begin to know how to do something like that, it was all done to me, and I also think that a few peeps out here finally are beginning to see a tiny speck of my nightmare hell and what's being done to me and by whom, that wonderful awesome nightmare family, AKA “TAWF” from ''70.

But I said UNCLER, and I mean UNCLE. When I feel the full power and weight f the All Mighty's, I KNOW EXACTLY WHO RULES THIS EMPIRE, and it sure is not the Pedigree Dog-food Company of OHM-8-Queenhacks!







You know what I found interesting, great wonderful lovely world? The mighty California Hollywood Studio Corporation DREAMWORKS, that's what. They call themselves by this GODDESS's true initials, and their names indeed are from these exact initials, Spielberg, Jeffin, King. This entire nightmare I am in, is all part of the cosmic DREAMWORKS, so this has to be the ultimate symbol in all of this horrendous mess. Now maybe some of us out here are ready to be told a few truths, the trouble is that I am too frikkin' scared to tell them. Two nights ago after the huge hack, I fell asleep, and the great SSJK beat the living whale shit out of me all night long. When I awoke, broken skin was all over both my arms and both my legs. No one believes any of this, and I may as well just endlessly keep my frikkin' mouth shut, for all the good that trying to tell my pathetic story is doing me, folks. I want so badly to tell so much, but am scared to death of Sarah-Stacey Krassle. I have the beginning of wisdom, according to Christian believers, only I have way more than just some beginning of it, and you can believe that. I noticed back in 1988 in Moorestown, New Jersey, that the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE always seemed to match me and meet me, point for point and dollar for dollar, and even went as far as to say exactly that on a copyrighted epitome of Harassment cassette tape, sent down then, to their office, they have it all down there, for the record.



Someone messed with my prescription meds again yesterday, and I have to call my doctor later on today and try straightening it out. I did not have any touble with Walgreen Pharmacy until the last couple of months, since changing branches, but since then, my script was misplaced and lost once, an d now I handed them a script with maximum refills, and the bottle when I got home showed 0 refills, and said, must get doctor authorization. It's not enough that these horrible 'washclothers' chocked me to death, 13 years after pulling out my lungs, in a series of horrendous nightmares, while my bloody lay helplessly asleep, and vulnerable, in Ventnor, New Jersey; but the only medication that permits me not to suffer and agonizingly die, since June 4, 1983; has been continually taken from me by the government nark squad since 2000 after the deaths of both my mother and my original prescribing doctor, as nobody was left to fight for me, and everyone in the entire world is 100% against me and can taste my blood. You all ask me why I hate music, well, because it hates me, Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment