Thursday, November 1, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0615










SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER DCXV

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION

THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL-EXPLORATRONS AND ME

MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES

WORLD LABORATORIES ® OFF 2294

SEND-BACK-TEXT DATFILE: 110112.398

THURSDAY MORNING, TYPICAL SIEGE ATTACK DAY

(THURSDAYS RUN HIGHEST AMONGST THE 7-DAYS)

BSNF: “HIT AT 9:30 ON THE NOSE BY COMPUTER HACK”

© MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2012



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:



Well, now we all know that my UFO-HYDRAGLACIA ATTACK was done on AUGUST 19, 2006, ON AN EARLY SATURDAY MORNING AROUND HALF PAST NINE, as the original telling of the story as published by me onto www.blogger.com/ on my blogs at the time, and on the blog called, “MORIANITY BIBLE, THE EPILOGUE”.





I re-posted and republished this yesterday, on the best time for me to release my works of any kind, literary, musical, or whatever, huh old pal and now great Congressman? You really could belt out those tunes in the seventies. But then, it seems that my life was destined for me to be around peeps with incredible one of a kind great singing voices, ever since the nineteen sixties ended. Then, in the middle sixties in 1967, my organizational mentor big brother, Frederick Hinger was the head drummer in the one and only Philharmonic, and the great Mister Granoff was my violin instructor when I was eight years old and living at 2041 Chestnut Street, Apartment 24-A, in center-city-Philly. Do I believe this was all some wild set of bizarre coincidences? Well, do you, and what do you think that I dam ass believe, YO? Mister Hinger sold his Cherry Hill home, interesting town and time and whatever, huh Bob, Rob, or whatever you want me to call you now, when he was switched over to the New York Metropolitan, and moved to New York. He came back one time to visit with me in 1969 however, and this was never talked about a whole lot, but then, I have chosen also not to do a lot of real serious rapping about Sir Andrews and Albert Pileggi, and all the old gang, right down to Tom Glenn who did a lot of musical arrangements for me, as you can see on that Copyright Office page that I published onto my blogs, showing my works all official and down there, no matter how many mother fucking jerk offs are trying to make me vanish and disappear, with the fervor of an Italian lover in high heat with his naked goddess in his arms. My life is nothing to laugh at, it is more powerful than all the great powerful people all combined together, it is not made up, and it has a dam reason for all of this being so and coming into fruition. Just because I totally don't know what that reason is on some scientific blackboard equation level, does not mean that there is not indeed, some great Einstein formula somewhere, that depicts the whole nasty ass fucking mess, YO.















While I was up on my OFFICE 3.1 Word computer system, at precisely 9:30, and computer clocks as you all know, are quite fucking precise; WOMO ENEMIES ATTEMPTED TO CRASH MY COMPUTER. If I had not clicked the exact thing I clicked, when a pop up screen came up out of nowhere on me, the same thing would have happened to me that happened on another occasion, causing my 3.1 to crash, and I had to follow the steps that came up on the screen to make sure my documents were restored. I wanted to see if indeed, the WOMO would time this right to the minute of the opening stock market bell, and folks, you really do have to mother fucking start seeing bullshit my way, or else you really are without heart or soul. I cannot cut folks a break, who have banded mother fucking together, to endlessly forever ruin and wreck my entire life, until the moment of my death, just because they know that they fucking can, and that it will cause an endless long run play of bullish economic action for their filthy evil empire and global capitalism banking system of twisted wretched wealth. Their wealth has come to them since the eighties with a great price, my total ruination and obliteration. Their wealth is the destruction of my life's health, through total black ops stealth. Laugh that little coded poem off, TAWF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The joke's on you, your attempted hack did not succeed, you rotten evil sick bastards. I have no pity for your little tease party that has totally blown up in your faces. I only feel for the collateral damaged innocent folks, as I know only too dam well, what being the innocent and the wrecked, is all about, ladies and frikkin gentlemen, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











I said this before, and will say it some more, before my blogs are all said and done and Morianity is through and forever over. I hate this war with the WOMO-MILITUFORCE. I can think of about ninety three septillion other things that I could be cock sucking doing with my dam life, besides this horrible fucking shit, folks. I don't have any choice in the matter however, peeps. I am attacked and assaulted, continually and in total unrelenting fashion, and this will not stop until MARK WAYNE MOHR is fucking ass dead and buried. Clarence Harris said it all in 1998, and we need not go there again right now, but other blogs discussed this great ex-marine corpsman of wisdom, and by his own words, a natural soul-traveler, to borrow the protected words of the great religion of light and sound, known as ECKANKAR.















You see folks, it is not really complicated at all. I have told a powerful true story, and you all know how to get to all of it. You know how to get to these blogs right here at blogger dot com. Through these, you can access the older ones, and through them, you can click onto my bio sections and from there, click onto any of the 5 posted blogs at blogger dot com that existed before this latest one you are reading here right now at the web address of--------------------------



http://www.theansweristheqyuestioncontinues.blogspot.com/ so no you have access to all of MORIANITY, and all the truths of the universe, whether you know it or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Life is so beyond totally amazing. All of this, incredible as it all is, and I know, as it is me this is happening to and only I can totally know it is all true and real and not some psychotic delusion, and yet with all of this and more, we all sit in nothingness, our true condition, we don't sit, as there is nothing to sit on. WE EXIST, and eventually, although that word is a nonsecuator as well, as it would imply time and there is no time, just the VOID, but then POOF, we DREAM OUT AND AWAY from this VOID, and all of this is just part of that wild and crazy dream of so many endless smoke and mirrors of meaninglessness. I think my wonderful super talented daughter would be the only one who really could say this perfectly right now, so go to the YOUTUBE and if possible, deal with this another time, while dealing with it now, and as you hear the little funny-funny opening, only she can really say it so totally ass 100% cool and fitting, but I'll type it in aniwho folks, YO. WOW. Yes peeps, it is time now to close up, as I have a few things to do, and so most likely do you, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
 

END OF THIS TWANSMISSION, ELMER!

No comments:

Post a Comment