Thursday, November 29, 2012

SCREW THE LOTTERY, READ CHAPTER 0648 SAFE JOURNAL
















SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER DCXLVIII

WL-SBT-DATFILE: 112912.701

TEOHIV/TMCEAM/MORPRO

BSNF: “TWO SOLID DAYS OF REALLY NUTTY NEIGHBORS”

© 2006-2012 MARK WAYNE MOHR



START OF BLOG TRANSMISSION:





A short while ago, I picked up my meds at Walgreen's Pharmacy. I got a lot of weird stares for unknown reasons, I know I have a long curly Einstein hairdo, but I do wear a baseball caps over it, so fucking live with it folks, I still look exactly the same as the 2004 photo on the blogs, I seem to pick and choose what months to age and what months not to age, each year, or as my old eye doctor said to me some time back, Doctor Reida, “So tell me, just how do you look so ridiculously young”? I told him it might be the irony syndrome, you know, we all seem to insist on DRIVING ON PARKWAYS, and PARKING ON DRIVEWAVES, and calling the straightest and less curved and twisted long roads, the TURNPIKES, and the roads with lots of swerves and turns, Maple Road and Grant Avenue, or even I DON'T KNOW Lane. So since I hate and despise life and living so much, maybe the gods punish me and make me age slower, who can ever have answers to all of this? Well, let me tell you who can folks, GAWKY GAUKAUK, my huge black panther cat from the ASTRAL PLANE CAPITOL PROVINCE known as OLYMPIA. Folks I drove to the pharmacy and back with no road incidents, or sky incidents, but I am being stared at like it is going out of style. People are acting real fucking weird around me, even here at the building, and I am clueless as to what possible reason is making this happen. I am not the one shouting and hollering and slamming doors and blaring music all the time, or doing other things that could be classified as either uncaring, nasty, uncouth, not-neighborly, and numerous other things that would place them on an instantaneous naughty list, that is if they were to be over there on Virginia Avenue with SSSSarah CCCCallio, ho-ho-ho-ho-ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did anyone at the ACMUA say 401 Krassle, or just Merry Hollister Christmas. You know folks, that day that she helped me move, not Merry, but Patricia Hollister; from Oaklyn, where my BOOK OF BEACH, and my CHAIN; were removed from my possession, in quite totally unexplainable, and mysterious ways, even if I do have to say this my dam ass self; over to the Linden Hill Apartments in Lindenwold, in New Jersey; she had a 'helper', and let me tell you something even though it was the first day of March in 1975, I never saw a dude even on top of the planet, that looked more like good old 'traveling' Saint Nicholas in my entire life up through right now, ho-ho-ho. Don't get all up set Cuba and Dawn-Marie.



Yes, these nabes have been shouting and slamming doors and playing loud music now two days in a row, and it is just a matter of time before they carry on like this after the witching hour, huh Steve Chants. Neo-HO, what? If anyone ever ever ever ever fucking really were to get me started on stuff from the seventies, we could talk for five hundred dam ass years, Kirk and Spock, so don't throw me on my bottom please Mister Shatner, and tell Tori Spelling she is looking gorgeous as always, I think I had a crush on that package of lovelieness since I first saw her on 90210, but now this brings us to strange television show producers such as daddy, and his interesting use of keyboards when this show began. Not just because of all of the nothing profits from worthless Wall Street shams and cons, but I speak of making my Woodlyn neighbor's little children's pet dog, sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. It can do amazing things like many other cool little toys. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. As for Santa Claus, hay, the dude lives on the Astral-Plane as I said before, but I think from time to time, he and Patty, well, you know, some things just cannot be said, as who would ever have anything except plenty of Astral Plane weak forces to deal frikkin with, here in waking world, it is called DOUBT. I for one, know that 748,203,063 things cannot all just happen to me and be one big ass mother frikkin coincidence, but hay, you all keep your weak forces if you so choose, no skin off my nose if you do. WHAAAAAAA. It is a matter of time before my nabes CROSS OVER their line, as I crossed over Academy Road to get to Grant Avenue, not once in 1984, but twice in 2008, yet every time this same kid one age, mid twentyish, or at least he projects that hologram. Not named accordingly, well, maybe, but then, was CUBA a real name or a PAULA KING street name, concert Ann??????????????????????? Live with it fucking Spell-Checker, 20'ish should be a word, so I am making it one, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW, so look at me, ho-ho-ho, so where's the dam rum, Dawn-Marie?
 
                     ENDING BLOG TRANNY.

No comments:

Post a Comment