Thursday, November 15, 2012

THE REAL MEANING OF THE WORD, "WOW"


SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0231

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY

BLOG SUBTITLE 4:

SKY-FLY-REFLECTIONAL MORNING HAIR SEASONAL SIEGE”



BEGINNING OF BLOG: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!



Work is hell. Weather is hell. Life is hell. Death siege is off the scales hell, things are mighty mother fucking bad-ass bad for mother fucking me, me' peeps, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Since “THEY” don't want to mother fucking back this shit hell nightmare off against me, and until MAGNESONIC KICKS IN WITH A MAJOR FUCKING COUNTERSTRIKE, YO, I am forced to use the retaliation of the tell, or the 'RED-HIGH' Roulette Code Attack.



All day, and worse in the 'AM', DONNALIGHTIMETRAVELERS, was major aerial siege, with huge monster fucking AM chemtrail action, just west of my area. So Jason Forest of WFMU, and Aquarius dirt bag fun makers; will things really be so ALL RIGHT IN THE AM, or is Miss Wescott gonna' come and rescue poor Salvador Ventura from his daddy's teasing, over in mother fucking Princeton, New Jersey, back in cunt lapping 1966?????? Sal, I know that you were sent back to 1966, to show me the magic shit that you do with your fingers, as without my learning about this, I would not have been as readily able to communicate with the lightning goddess Diana Arteemis, dog!!!!! Hence, your peeps had to know about 1983, back in 1966; something that the 'STAYERS' can only dream about.



So I will be known in the beginning of the thirties as the dude who cracked Reflectional Time, huh Sherri-Lee Pote Saturn? Wow, I am so impressed with myself, Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!!!!!!! Maybe my reflectional HAIR has time traveling significance to the 1980 copyrighted song in my name called, “THE MORNING LIGHT”. I mean my mom knew I had a ten year old kid, and kept her rotten fucking mouth shut, as did Mizz Yellow-sheets. Ziggy and the Reflections, how about Ronnie and the Jovi's; the gods cut me a break. A child can see it without Trump or any other of his kissed fucking ass mirrors, HAIR-AM. Tell me this is all a bunch of shit peeps, do it in good conscience now, some would say, GOD is watching, and others know, RULING THE EMPIRE, as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 102 stories and 102 name-number count, gee. Then there are the magic lyrics of Donna, huh Jason, and it is not on any HAIR album I have ever heard, except 4 yours.



I MET A BOY CALLED FRANK MILLS, ON SEPTEMBER TWELVE, RIGHT HERE, IN FRONT OF THE WAVERLY; BUT UNFORTUNATELY, I LOST HIS ADDRESS. HE WAS LAST SEEN WITH HIS FRIEND, A DRUMMER HE RESEMBLES, GEORGE HARRISON OF THE BEATLES, BUT HE WEARS HIS HAIR TIED IN A SMALL BOW AT THE BACK. I LOVE HIM, BUT IT EMBARRASES ME, TO WALK DOWN THE STREETS WITH HIM. HE LIVES IN BROOKLYN SOMEWHERE, AND WEARS THIS WHITE CRASH HELMET. HE HAS GOLDEN CHAINS ON HIS LEATHER JACKET, AND ON THE BACK, ARE WRITTEN THE NAMES, MARY, AND MOM, AND HELLS ANGELS. I WOULD GREATFULLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU SEE HIM, TELL HIM; I'M IN THE PARK WITH MY GIRLFRIEND, AND PLEASE; TELL HIM ANGELA AND I, DON'T WANT THE TWIN TOWERS BACK, JUST HIM”.



On the Astral Plane, TWO DOLLARS means TWIN TOWERS. Gee, Al-kate-a, what will you fucking prick bitch eating bastards think up next to totally fuck my cock sucking life up at the speed of fucking light cubed, BRAHHHHHHH??????????????????????? Queen Kate, gimme a break MOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



THIS BLOG ENDS, OR SO IT DID IN ONE TIME LINE A WHILE BACK IN TWENTY-TEN. But now, we are going t move along with a little tale of the future, Mark Mohr, and others reading this dude's blog, both now, in the past, and in the future, all the exact same thing of course, on the fourth dimension. So how does one move onto this 4th, or for that matter, the 5th dimension, some just may be wondering? Well, you don't. You need to do what normal mathematicians rarely use in normal every day calculations, you need to skip from the 3rd dimension, over to the 6th dimension. Now how the mother fucking hell does one do that? Well, YOU don't. Your mind sort of does this little parlor trick. Your mind does not belong to you the way that you have always believed it does, folks. It exists as a separate piece of individuality while awake in 5th dimensional hyperspace and indeed is you and your unique persona while you read this and right up from now until you are planted into the ground or burned to ashes in the crematorium. Poor little mother fucking you, MOUNTAINPEN, you are about to be fucking bombed out of existence over the next months and years, and you are too stupid to realize it. But up here in the fucking future, I know it, as that future is now to me, and this present that once was, in now my past. Donna, you will die in the spring of 2012, and your family will blame it on 911, the very mysterious song you sang that only I have, and maybe some of Jason Forrest's pals from fucking cunt WFMU. It certainly was not really a part of the real world HAIR ALBUM, not in this parallel universe or dimension. Ever since you were ten years old, Donna, you had a cigarette in your mouth, and old Andy Gaines let you smoke in the basement of that large Roxberry section of Boston, Massachusetts, home that he had, after you were in your teens. How 911 fits into your so called death from lung cancer, sure blows me away, my princess. Ann King told me that my oldest daughter is major trouble and to stay as far away from her as I possibly can for the rest of my life. Little did I know just how much she knew about her distant cousin back in 2009 while I lived in that FBI agent's home with her and her daughter Dawn-Marie, over on 13th Street, huh Agent Steve Caruso, of Austin, Texas, or have you moved since those lovely days, kind sir? In any event, I hoped that law enforcement would realize a little bit of what I am up against all these years since Paula King came over to my apartment and raped me a second time, in June of 1996. Funny how 1980 and 2008 have inverted numbers and these two years were the only big years in recent times, for the Phillies Baseball Club to win the World Series. Then another set of inverse years were the two years of my dam rape, 1969 at age 14 and a half, and then 1996 when I was 41 and a half, hell, even the age was inverted digitally, and I blogged these truths before Nick abducted me in my sleep and took me into the future to see this great game, or really not the game, but the date that the celebration occurred which was on Halloween Day, as were the dates that I sent my musical projects to the Copyright Office in 1994, 2005, and 2007. So this also means that I blogged this before the great and late Harry Callas copied my talking about the INVERTED YEARS OF THE PHILLIES SUCCESS, and hay, that's cool, I don't mind, I am quite flattered, just as I am flattered by Diana Ross's chain reaction, and so, indeed, that really is the way it goes, Ziggy Malyeska. I am flattered more than anything however, by my daughter's 1997 song, as there is no way she did not send me a message that she remembered who she was at that time, and also that my 1983 song, GITYA, was all a part of some super game that this eternal and all mighty teen queen goddess was operating in and through. Still, this goddess is very highly dangerous, all anyone needs to do to prove me right, is to read the FIRST OLD TESTAMENT, written down long before MORIANITY was ever penned, or started way up in 1995, only now it is back in 1995. I asked if we could start trying to get along earlier today, go ahead, hjust read my blog from earlier on this date, and then read up through here, and voile' folks; I guess we all got to learn what HER answer was to that request, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Well, so much for forgiving all mighty goddesses, great hotels with or without vacancies, copyright offices in Washington, 600-13, DOC, and all of the rest of the filed categories of SUPER GIRL, JENNY JOHNSON, or SUPER 8, WOW, what a discovery this all was, I think I'm in a fast talking monotone brain freeze on an island off of Venezuela, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE-BYE good folks, and remember, it is better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all. This is shy I had the wonderful lovely Donna, do my tune that I wrote in 1977, and copyrighted, called, “LOST LOVE”. Well from Dante's inferno to Dogtown, and from Lawn Mower Men to dogs learning how to whack weeds under blaring hot suns for minnina kalpa, the best thing for me to do now is to realize that I can do nothing. She all ready proved that SHE could create the entire creation, off everybody except for eight magical Jeanette highview people, and then send her best friend to the bottom of the bay for stealing the boy she liked so much in non hyperspace. Laugh time, Ashley Tinsdale, and all other hanging Huntington's and Hammonton's.



See you in the fucking ass funny papers, elevator man, Jimmy Cement Business Stuart, YO, WHAAAAAAAAAAA. Fly specks, yeah, you go, sanitarium owner, you knew the real shit all along and without any giant wabbits, so a real WHAAAAAAAA to you!



NOW I WILL END THIS TRANSMISSION, KIND FOLKS.











5555555555555555555555555555555

No comments:

Post a Comment