Thursday, November 15, 2012

I FINALLY CALLED 911 FOR ALL THE GOOD IT DID




SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0633

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY



START OF BLOG:



I am awaiting the arrival of a police officer from the Fort Pierce, Florida Department. I phoned 911 a while ago, when my nabes from across the hall were really blasting their music, and I just couldn't take it any longer. It is 2:02 PM, I phoned about eight minutes or so again, maybe ten.



I am going to sign a complaint unless they agree to not be so continuously noisy every day or even every other day, with continual all day and all night DOOR SLAMMING, SHOUTING IN THE HALLWAYS, and BLASTING OF THUMPY HORRENDOUS MUSIC.



We will wait and see if this makes things worse or better, and I must request that Property Manager be made aware of my call to the 911, as she told me to do.



The two officers came and told me that they will talk to Debbie Moratto, but no one answered their door and it all quieted down when they arrived. Naturally,, peeps are able to look outside of their windows and see the police coming.



This is another ALTERNATED SUPER BOTBAR DAY, every other day is an attack now, things have NEVER EVER BEEN THIS BAD.



END OF BLOG:

No comments:

Post a Comment