Friday, November 30, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0650




SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER DCL

TEOHIV/TMCEAM/MORPRO

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

TIME FOR SOME MORE TRS TO BE TOLD”

WL-SBT-DATFILE: 113012.774

© 2006-2012 MARK WAYNE MOHR



STARTING BLOG:



Three straight days now, I have put the fuck up with these noisy annoying cunt lapping neighbors across the hall going in and out all day and all night with their doors and yelling and music. Today I began putting up with it around 3:30 this morning give or take, and then later as the morning approached the afternoon, it has been mother fucking totally ass relentless. These miserable rotten cock suckers are making my life total fucking hell, and as Doctor Hourglass Timesand might put it quite a while ago, in his restaurant and fast food form, “AND LOVIN' IT”!



Not only do forces want me miserable 24-7-365.2422, endlessly and forever, but they also want me to appear to be a sick psychotic fucked up ignorant bumbling fool at light speed fucking squared. Thi9s is why they did what they did yesterday while I again attempted posting some of the older Morianity blogging work onto this new blog that has the URL address as follows: http://www.theansweristheqyuestion.blogspot.com/ BUT, discrediting me, is also a fantastic tool, in the very large package that I have come to call, 'operation disinformation', not that this exact thing actually exists as precisely described herein, but you get the drift. If you want to see this very truth in print at another source, you will think I am merely writing a school book report, and I speak of an entire chapter in a best seller published nineties book by the 'new-ager' Doctor Bruce Goldberg, called, “TIME TRAVELERS FROM OUR FUTURE”, and the actual chapter name is “MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE A NUT”. If after you read this, and then read that, written not by psycho Mountainpen, but rather by a prominent book author; then you should begin to get the picture, and if you don't, then you are not one who is meant to get it, so go play a game of monopoly, and enjoy some great sex with your mate, and just forget all about mother fucking ass MORIANITY, it really is that Haddonwood Simple, huh 001 in the future. Hay, maybe just to despite me for printing that clue, you will alter shit in this universe, but not too worry, as this will lead right into the topics and TRS stuff that this blog will be all about as you read on folks. Yes, let this Copper Kettle Fudge Judge Nutcase tell you all a few more things about paralleling realities and how they all do indeed effect each other, and even how an enlightened and aware being, can use this knowledge to control a lot of shit to their advantage, as well as to other's disadvantage, which is SOMETHING THAT THE WOMO-MILITUFORCE IS QUITE FAMOUS FOR DOING. First, if we perceive what I all ready know is the truth, and none believe any of it for the most part, mostly because you are just not capable of enough (Astral Strong Force) in your waking world humanity, (FAITH); then using mortal lingo is needed here, so this is me trying to relate and thus, using your words and or terminology about truths that I see on a different system and or level. So don't go thinking please, that wow, he is changing his tune, my tunes don't change. Choose to hate them or to never sing them, but they DON'T CHANGE, I merely use relatable words now to talk on about this, so listen as best as you possibly can, it really does get quite good, I promise. From the time we are born, we leave little shedding pieces of our-self behind continually, in fractional blocks in time of about 400 per minute. Doing this, allows us to move from one to another, but as in card rummy or many other card games, a card is drawn from a deck in a game, and a card is then discarded. Just as this rule is a constant, it is why we cannot go to another star system yet or travel beyond our own backyard into deep space. You need to expel something to then get you pushed along, and scientists measure this energetic constant in a physics term known as 'ergs'. Reread that paragraph and come to understand it, because as we perceive stuff humanly in this parlor trick game we all are stuck endlessly in with no possible way out ever no matter how many gurus may promise otherwise; I will speak to it in words more relatable than in other blogs. Again, my tune is the same old song, but I am making it listenable by adding a modern beat, if you wish to equate this information into a musical translation. So read and read and understand, and then begin reading the following paragraphs. Thank you folks.





As I said, we need to chug a lug and move along in roughly 400 little instantaneous pieces every minute from birth through death. To move from one to the next however or picking a new card, we need to discard, and this discarding process, is why the parlor trick of memory and fading memory over longer times, comes into play in human life. We need to keep sliding along on a pond of magical cosmic ice, and we also need some magical cosmic wind that pushes us so that we are always NOW at a point where we drew a new card, and discarded one as well, and the discarding of one is indeed, the push-process. Now in a space shot, no one has of yet been able to safely get anyone or anything past the moon, if they desire a safe return back to the Earth. Us sliding along in our mental awareness to existence in the material world also requires these same ERGS of power or energy divided by time. Ask any physicist if you doubt my words or message here, go ahead and challenge me, I want you to. They will not be able to help you past what they know, and that is all I need you to fact check me about, as I need to test your ability to see that these words have truth in them as we move on past what THEY KNOW.





So as stated, you and I move on second by second and hour by hour and year by year, but in order to accomplish this, we need to leave a breadcrumb trail of released or expended energy. Just as all animals and humans, and any carbon based life, takes in food or calories, and burns them to exist and live in waking world life, in an endless cradle to grave cycle; these breadcrumbs are part of what we were and are no more exactly, so they are lost. Some of us gets lost forever in dreams all over hyperspace. Some of us gets lost in many past areas of our own atomic universe, and in differing ways and amounts. As with many card games, more than one card may be drawn, and also, more than one card may be discarded, and the choice is that of the player's every time. Even in prison you have a choice every second. You can make trouble or sit still, second by second. The illusion and parlor trick in not in the choice that we all think we are making, but in the amounts of ourselves, that we leave behind, all through time and hyperspace. Only a hundred people on this planet can read this and really know what is being said in its fullness of message. That is ashame and to quote Mister L&O Anderton, “PITIFUL”. Now I remind you all again, these words speak in your words, I would use others based on what I know, but I am attempting to be more relatable, at least a little bit, by not throwing in my usual terms such as forward-mortal and how we all see things backwards, or that time is part of something called SPACE-TIME-MIND, and is merely a reality of higher energy in six dimensions, being switched down lower into five; thus creating the enormous and unfathomable hyperspace, or the virtually limitless parallel 4-D universes. Without really having a time where MORIANITY is known about and controlling life on Earth, rather than the illusion and psychic Maya, from the ancient worlds all the way back and straight up to right now presently; the most powerful truths cannot ever be told or received, it is impossible, so spiritual truths of any form are told in various degrees of story-form, or put Biblically, in parables, just as did the great master, Jesus. I know this wonderful being as King Akoslem of Province Olympia, and there are many reasons why the 3rd millennium was when the truth of Morianity was destined to come out, not in all parallel universes of the hyperspace, but in a large majority of them, and no, don't ask me if this one will be one of them, Bret Henningsen, because as we all knew in Haddonwood, and Hammonton, and Colorado, and even down here in sunny Florida, things can always be changed. The trick is not to try and predict anything, but to know how to reach the universe where the event is real in. Take the lottery the other day that everyone was going bonkers about. Any advanced Type-3-Exploratron is able to go to the store and pick any combination they want to, and then merely FIND the universe, where that number was the winning number in. THAT is the equation ROCK, Nurse Chappel, and poor crushed Priceline Kirk Roddenberry!!!!!!!! Knowing how to CROSS OVER this barrier, is the ultimate parlor trick, what, you all don't think that SCYLLA knows all this, and sent me all these messages even when she was but an early teenager? The problem all along with so many things is this folks. David Roth would not meet me half way that night in the summer of 1997 up at the Military War Games area of Warren Grove, that he gave the name of “HIGHPOINT” to, in New Jersey. Now this does not mean that her conscious mind right now allows her any memory of this, and the only reason that I have these memories is because of that god dam machine that Mary wanted me to get rid of so vehemently back in 1987, and told me so in no uncertain terms, MISTER KARPF AT&T SWITCHEROO. Do you scum buckets in the fucking WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE really take me for the ultimate ignorant fucking ass fool, just because you have the power to make my human life a hell on fucking Earth? WOW, what ego maniacs you all must be to entertain that absurd and Dairy Queen notion, YO.



The real topic now is how does a normal human being advance to become a TYPE-3-EXPLORATRON? Well folks, it is time to say some shit I have yet to blog. Some know about the giant lap top, the Privecode Machine, the Compufone, the Motive Program, multiplexed internet, the tap screens of my 2006-2007 blogs, Tennessee Avenue and all of its incredible power, and why, the triangulation of three worm holes, the so-called Selena Dada Alchemist of 1974, the Phase-4 Astral entity who has been indwelling the world famous billionaire since 1980 and Mount Saint Helen's, Mister Donald Trump, and the true and totally real way that all of this connects up together, right down to just the printing of these powerful words and truths is causing my nabes to be screaming and shouting out in the public hallway at 7:39 PM, Mizz D. Marotto. You see peeps, I am limited at all times to what I can totally tell you, and I did not need my daughter to shout that truth out from 102 stories in the air, I knew all along, and all the time, and in fact, I knew what she was trying to secretly tell me. Now yes, my waking conscious mind tried hard to block it all out and away from my waking life and mind, but the bag is empty, and there is a huge cat running all around. Just saying that much, totally stopped the intimidation and persecution, as all is totally quiet again two and a half minutes later which is right now, relative to me and my right now, as you may be reading this 10 years from my right now, here. And you all wonder why the curly haired genius called it RELATVE, give me a break peeps. Let us return to the topic of how a normal person goes from being a type-1 to a type-3. All of us are TYPE-1. To say you are not is like saying you don't have a body. Well, then you are not interacting in the universe and interaction that I am typing this message in. Hay, maybe you don't have a body, so go away. Now, for those invited to the party, and who belong to some kind of a relative normal reality physically, how do we learn to walk, then run and jump, how do we learn to eat and swallow without slobbering out a ton of messy baby food? Everything and anything is a learning process. I already have blogged and explained the great FASCITAR OF 1969, that Patricia Hollister made me aware of back in late 1972 when my old pal was doing the Crocodile Rock, and never made any bones about the fact that using this tool can make you become every bit as aware to the total truths of everything, as any spiritual master who has lived on this Earth so far. Now, we can move on a bit and be more specific about learning how to become more of a DREAMER, as opposed to being the very vast majority of those who merely go to sleep and happen to have DREAMS. The noun verses the verb or non action verses action, is everything, but that still is not a HOW-2 so let me still keep chug a lugging along good folks.





Morianity Foundation was not something I planned, any more than was, joining Haddonwood for the final time out of numerous times, on 27 June in 1994, or suddenly going on a great quest and mission to find a magical teenaged girl from my past, Sarah Krassle, or anything else. Some things are planned by us, others are planned by things around us, and still others, are not planned at all, the reason for such words and expressions perhaps, such as, “Spur of the moment”, or “impulsive” or even, “Y did I do or say that”? Still, this leads us into part #398, and skips too much earlier needed foundations and instructions in the HOW-2's, so let's back the fuck up and start where we need to peeps. Here is PART-1. This will continue along the way my mother's story did, and maybe one day, I will print it all as one big sub-book lesson. Maybe, who knows, other than perhaps for GAGA? Oh yes people, my wonderful big black kitty cat, Professor Gawky Gaukauk, WOW, does it really get so much better on other blogs? I wouldn't know, as I have no time to search much stuff, the YOUTUBE was only done because I was obeying a powerful command from my kid, and UI think shit got all blown out of hand and as usual and to quote George Burns on his great “OH GOD” movies, “WHAT A MESS”.





HOW TO GO FROM BEING A PHASE-1 TO A PHASE-3

EXPLORATRON

INSTRUCTIONS---------------------------------PART 1







Maybe you will not like PART ONE too very much, BUT, here it is, real super short, sweet, and simple, Red Henningsen.



MASTER THE FASCITAR. Yes, it will be reexplained again on later blogs. For now I want to end this blog with PART-TWO, and for those that think they can skip PART-ONE, hay, you can wake up tomorrow and believe you're a monkey for all I fucking care, it changes nothing. Without PART ONE, then PART TWO will be as meaningless as a warehouse of cheese in a world with no rats or mice. That's a promise folks.



INSTRUCTIONS----------PART 2



Believe the basic truths told in MORIANITY that I will now list without any lengthy elaborations. Without this, forget about ever being a TYPE-3-EXPLORATRON, sorry, this is just the dam truth, I would never lie to my wonderful MORIANS.

The basic truths of Morianity are as follows:



First, these two sentences are not silly words strung together for effect, they have a meaning. When you GET IT, you will know, and you will jump around like you just won a million fucking bucks. Sentence one is NOTHING IS REAL. Sentence two is YOU SIMPLY EXIST, AND TIME IS AN ILLUSION.



Second, everything is in a reverse. This is the job of your conscious and waking mind, it does this for you to allow you to live your physical life as the you who you are right now.



Third, the Head Morian, MARK WAYNE MOHR, wants for nothing that is tangible or material, caporial or physical. He wants to be believed, not believed in, as he is not some master seeking a following, and is perfectly happy to have this foundation exist after his physical death comes to pass. Believe in what I tell you, not in the teller or me. I am merely the victim of the great present generation nightmare called, the HUNTINGTON CURSE. No Morian ever needs to think of me, they can even rename it all and let my memory turn to squat, that is not important, only my life and my message is what is needed, otherwise, forget about becoming a T-3-E.



Fourth, you must learn the reality of the four phases of basic existence, and then the three phases of hyper-dream-world-travel (HDWT). I'll reprint the details later on other soon to follow blogs, and they all ready have been told on prior ones.



Fifth, you must come to know and understand the details of the ASTRAL-PLANE CULT known as the LAMBRIGGERS, as well as their human world doubles or doppelgangers, called by me throughout MORIANITY, the WOMO-MILITUFORCE. At a point soon after all these five things are under your belts, so to speak, you then must decide if you wish to work basically alone or in a group, and this is based on your own present time you personality. This does not mean that you need to join up with this group every time you operate, or never join up should you wish to be more solo, but you must pick a MOST-TIMES kind of choice and informed decision, and THEY WILL KNOW, you need not light up some silly candle and play 'my daughter's mom'. But speaking of this, I know of only four alive humans as of this date of blog publishing, that would be considered by me to be T-3-E, and she is one, and my daughter is one. The other two are not your frikkin concern, ladies and gentlemen. I will end the lesson here for today, YO, reread, enjoy, within a year, you can do this. If winning that 500 million the other day was what you wanted, that would be as easy as pie. But to anticipate your question, so why don't I improve my life, well, first, large money changes everybody and I am here on mission and have no desire to be changed or to ever have large money, and also, I am limited in what I can do exploratronically, because I have the entire BRIGGBASE CULT against me, it is what being under the frikkin HUNTINGTON CURSE is all about, it is interchangeable, they declare war on you, you are under the curse of the Huntington Family, as this family goes straight back, directly to the Judah Tribe of Abraham and to King David as well. This is all you need to know, with any amount of force.





5555555555555555555555555 plus 5555555555555555555 times 555555555555555555555555 divided by 5555555 is equal to my compensation for seeing page eleven of eleven on my document system. My surf and Turf day will come with you, Jane, believe THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One by one, folks that did me in over the past 30 years are all dropping like a bunch of stenchy house flies. TEE-HEE-HEE MIZZ LILLY MUNSTER SHIPYARDS ANDREWS, WHAAAAAAAAAA!















BYE-BYE FOR NOW, BROWN EYED COW-LIO-AT&T CALL TEN REAL FUNNY DUDES AND DUDDESSES, YO, AHA-AHA-AHA.



ENDING BLOG:




















































No comments:

Post a Comment